Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Agatha

Agatha (played by Starrk)

Hello ... I am completely new to the site and also in rp, I always wanted to try this but I never had time, I hope I can find fun things and also learn a lot, I would like you to have patience with me I will dedicate myself to the maximum to learn everything
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time, here!

It's a really nice and fun place to be, so you can probably get along very nicely here. There's a guide link thingy in the dropdown menu, and there are forums and threads and groups, and games and events, and campaigns for DnD/D&D (hahah!) And also lots of characters. Creating a character sheet is fairly simple and all you have to do is thing of a character you want to portray, and put some information for them onto a character sheet! Whee! Then you can do things like blogs or games or round robin storytelling or something. Hehe. And uhh, be nice and respectful and follow the rules! If you want to jump right in and get started on an RP, the Find RP tool might be for you. It's probably easy enough if you just use the little quide widget it has with it, but if not, there's a Help and Suggestions area, and a forum where you can ask questions. :) It's very nice! Hehe. There are lots of types of characters and things here. You can message me sometime if you like, and ask questions or something. Or just chat about fantasy. I don't know. I like Marvel and a bit of DC, and books and such. :) I'd be happy to chat with you some time. What do you like?
I'll be going, now, but I suppose I might see you around. If you're on a lot. But maybe not! So, I'll be seeing you or maybe I won't. Hehehe. :P :) :D :P :)

Anyway! That'll be all from me, for now! See ya sometime, maybe. Have a good one, be nice, have fun! Bye bye. :) :D :) :D :) ;D :P :D :3 ;) :P ;P ;3 :) :3 :D :P :) :D :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) ~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Hello and welcome! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Agatha

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus