Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

eezrhrbuuaeaaznetkh4.gif

Hello hello! I'm not new to RPing at all, but I am new to this site. I came because a good friend of mine writes here and I decided to give it a shot!

I'm not sure what to write here, honestly! I have a lot of original characters, but I write canon characters, too.

I hope we get along!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi there! Welcome to the site! :D Who's the friend here so we can thank them for having you join us? ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Your profile pic is adorable. I hope you have a good time here!

There's a guide or two in the dropdown menu, as well as a help section and a Find RP tool thing. :) You can make plenty of characters and RPs, join groups, and play in the forums as much as you like! :D :) There are lots of subjects to write about, if you can't get any inspiration, and the people here are nice and creative. There's an event going on right now, too! :D :) :p :d
There's a bug report form for if you find a problem, and you can make suggestions if you have a super bright idea, and you can ask for a moderator if you need help with a situation of some kind. You can also message me if you like, and I'll be happy to talk to you! :)
I'll probably see you around, but I suppose that it's bye for now.

So, be good, have fun, and don't forget to...uh.. wipe your nose? Hehe. Anyway. Have a great time! Bye! :) :d :P <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus