Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Black grove asylum rp

Kali (played by Eevee12)

Im thinking about making a black grove asylum rp group here
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool. Or you can post what you're looking for on the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
I'm glad you have an idea on what you want to do here.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I actually welcomed you on your other introduction post, but welcome again.
I don't know what that is. But some here probably do. Well one and may you find many friends.
Double the welcomes!!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Then go to groups and form a group it is the thing to do.
Welcome to RPR
Hi there and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you have a great time here. :) :)

There's a Find RP tool thingymajig, and there are forums and a Getting Started guide, and there are threads and groups, and there are sometimes games and events and stuff... And there are lots of friendly people who will be happy to answer questions, if you get confused or something. :) You can message me virtually any time you like, and I'll probably respond. :)
There are bug report forms, and a Help forum, and moderators, so if you have a problem you can check out those places, things, and people. :) ;) :) If you press the Mod Request button, located in various places around the forums, you can ask the help of a kind and helpful genie, AKA a human person who has pledged focus to the site, probably, AKA a mod... :P
So anyway, call for them if there's a problem. :) :)
So, uh, I'll see you around maybe. Maybe not. We'll see, I suppose! :P

Have a good one! Be good, have fun, respect your fellow players/writers, enjoy the creative mood, and have a great time! Bye bye! That's about all from me for now- -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :D :P :) :P <3 :P :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Black grove asylum rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus