Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Um, Hi!

KitKat (played by KitKat0730)

Hewwo. I'm new here. I'm excited to get started!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi there! :D Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a wonderful time here!! :) :) :D :P

There's a Find RP function thing at the top, in the dropdown menu, if you want to get started right away. There are also Forums and Threads, and even Groups! You could take a look at those, if you wanted, and get used to things. :) There are lots of character sheet options, and plenty of character slots, and plenty of things that are very nice and customizable. ^_^ The Find RP and Advertise an RP thingies are pretty great, because they have a nice little thing that allows you to be pretty clear in your searching for material. RP material. RP... Cloth... Finding. I don't know... Haha.
My name on here is Shinyrainbowlithogra, as you may be able to see, and I like plants, animals, cooking, some exercising, haha, and reading. Also anime and movies and stuff. Wheeee! What about you? :D do you have a favorite genre? (Mine is probably sci-fi fantasy or slice of life.) You can message me any time you like, basically, and I'll probably respond. I'll do my best to answer questions if you have some and ask them, and I'd also be glad to chat. :)
I'll see you around, maybe! Maybe not! I don't know? :D

Anyway! That's about all out of me for now, hahaha. I'll see you later somewhere around here, perhaps. Bye bye! Have a good one, have a great time, be nice, show respect towards your fellow RPers and mods and whatnot, and maybe make some friends if you want to. Shinyrainbowlithogra out! :) :D :) :P :D :P :) ^_^ :P ^_^ :3 :D :) :D :) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :D :P ^_^ :3 :) :D :P :D :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Um, Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus