Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

I'm new here. Just looking for BNHA roleplayers to rp with.
rolled 2d10 and got a natural 10.
2 8

Note: Lol. Idk what I'm doing.

Hey Shadow! I see those come up here in the Looking for RP forum with some frequency, so hopefully you can find what you're looking for! Good luck and welcome to RPR!
Welcome welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here in RPR.

There are a few BNHA roleplayers that have been LF roleplay in the forums. I would make sure to check that out once you have a character made and are comfortable enough to do so. :)
Hello and welcome to the site!

This post over here is a player trying to gauge interest in BNHA roleplays! You should reply to that and check out the thread because a lot of others have expressed interest!

Cheers to making new friends and finding fun RPs!
Heya Shadow, welcome to RPR!!
Auberon Moderator

Hey shadow! Welcome! :D

A few folks have recommended the Looking For RP Forum, but there's also a really cool Find RP tool that lets you peruse open LFRP ads. It's super useful! :)
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

**Side Note: BNHA is amazing! I would love to roleplay a BNHA-themed prompt with you! If you are interested, please send a PM to me whenever you can if you are interested!!
Hello, hello! Boku no Hero is such a good series! I have too many OCs to count. ;.;

I still need to make a profile for my two main OCs for that fandom, but hahaha...Laziness and procrastination is a disease, oww.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus