Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hi! I'm Elliott, my pronouns are they/them. I'm here to try to find some active groups to use my OCs with, most of whom were created for rps on Discord that I either didn't feel right with, was too awkward to do anything on, or were inactive. I've not been rping for long, but I've been writing for the majority of my life. Don't really know what else to put, but feel free to ask me whatever you want. :)
Hello Elliot! Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! Tons of friendly people in the community to help you out. Or at least point you in the right direction. :D

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR!!

If you ever need any help while developing your characters on the website or just need some assistance with anything else feel free to reach out to me. I will do my best to help with anything that might be a problem.

Enjoy your stay here and I hope you have many good writing opportunities.
Ahaha! Welcome! I'm a newbie too, so I hope we can be newbie children together!! Ehehe.

I'm Kit Kat, it's a pleasure to meet you, Elliott! OCs are so much fun to write and create, so that's awesome!
Welcome to RPR!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR Elliott! Good to have you here. :D

How did you find us?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus