Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the forum! Lifetime GM seeks players!

Hello everyone!

Please check out my RP advertisement "ARENA OF THE GODS!" if you're looking for a combat-heavy RP experience with a custom character creation and dice combat system!

I'm a GM -- that is the kind of roleplayer that likes to create worlds for other players to interact with.

I'm new here and don't know the ropes so be gentle with me, and let me know if there's any signs of life out there! <3

-Beck
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are so many people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Hello there, Beck!!

Welcome to RPR, I hope you can find people to join your roleplay! :> Good luck and have fun!!!
Hello and welcome! We always can use a new good GM to lead us into new worlds and/or battles! I hope that you will find a few who are good at fighting battles. (I am not a fighter. Just a Creator.)
Always good to see more story creators on this website! Welcome to the RP Repository friend! Don't be afraid to message me or an Admin if you need help.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Beck. Your group sounds very cool.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the forum! Lifetime GM seeks players!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus