Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy Ya'll!

Hello! I'm Victor! My pronouns are He/him. And i'm moderately new to RPR, Been here for a little while- its just been sorta sitting here haha-
I'm still working on setting up a few of my characters at the moment.

I roleplay a lot of things but Futuristic- is something i haven't really tried out before- (i had a cyber punk esc thing a long time ago- but that kinda flopped haha). I mostly do Supernatural- or urban fantasy things :D but i'm honestly open to whatever. Not pg included haha-.

Uhm- I'm a minor. Depending on how i'm feeling- and how melty my brain is- my writing style changes. I try my hardest to try and write atleast a paragraph- but sometimes it ends up a a one liner when i can't think of something.

Uhm- a couple random things about me i guess-I'm working on a webtoon as of current! i'm still trying to think of ideas though aha- nothings been posted. I have a lot of ideas- and not a lot of them work out so well...I love art music, and writing. The two things i wanna do as a career are either become an author or a concept artist for video games. But uhm- my whole life stories not needed- Oh-
And i'm active on discord. Pretty much 24/7 B)

so uhm yeah!
TLDR
-Hi! I'm Victor. I'm a minor
-I'm open to roleplaying pretty much anything.
-I'm an artist.
-My whole life is a spelling error.

I hope to have a great experience roleplaying with ya'll here haha-
sorryiwrotealotandicouldhaveformateditbetterbutmybrainismushy
Rogue-Scribe

πŸ™ Welcome πŸ™
OOF. Spelling arrors is my whole life, too.

I may or may not have made a typo on purpose that time just for the luls, but yes. Typos....99% of the time, that's my life.

Also, urban fantasy/supernatural stuff is my jammm! At least when I read stories/write my own stuff.....Ahaaha. Personally, I like working with fae/faeries and their courts. Oof, I have one idea still slowly going that I love. Oops, I need to work on that again eventually. ;;.;;

ADHD is a cruel mistress. ;;
Belated welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Raspberry_Beret

Hi Victor,

A belated but happy welcome to you. It's nice to meet you 😁
Well Hello Hello Welcome to RPR and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Please message me if you see something you like on my page ^^. Good luck on your journey
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
Icysoul

Well, welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy Ya'll!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus