Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Two-Sentence Horror Stories

Hewwo y’all!! It’s officially spooky season and I thought it’d be fun to start a Two-Sentence Horror Story chain!!

Basically you just write two sentences that give you the chills!! They can be kinda funny or actually bone-chilling. Some people might post stuff with gore so if you’re sensitive, stray away from here.

Anyways, have fun!!!!

You hear your S.O. Calling you down from the kitchen, they sound like they’re in pain. Just as You’re about to open your door, your S.O. Grabs your wrist, “Dont go down there. I heard it too.
pixl.Bee

They completed the first successful cryogenic freezing... He had no way of telling them he was still conscious.
It wasn’t meant to still be around, no…****. It was a mistake a dumb mistake, how could a simple experiment go this wrong? Whatever it was it wasn’t meant to be alive.
pixl.Bee

If you see me again, run. It's a trap.
I turned the corner and there he...her....it...was. It looked like something out of a horror movie, and I knew the world was ending.
It is midnight and I'm hungry. I open the fridge but all I have is a bottle of ketchup.
_Apollo_ Topic Starter

light wrote:
It is midnight and I'm hungry. I open the fridge but all I have is a bottle of ketchup.

This is my favourite one so far and it really is truly terrifying.
They can smell you, you know? And let me say, you smell.... delicious.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Two-Sentence Horror Stories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus