Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Hi guys! I’m new to the site but I am coming in with about 13 years experience total.

I’m a first year PhD student who spends my rare free time playing video games, reading, making music, sports, etc.

As for roleplays, I like things that are deep and heavy. I really like building up my characters and diving into their psyche. I like historical, political, modern, horror, crime, and others to name a few. I do both fandom and original plots.

Sorry about the short introduction! I look forward to diving in and getting started!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome AphelionSkies!
Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to spend some of your free time! Building character pages here is one of the strengths of RP Repository with their wonderful character page templates. I found this character creation help page invaluable in creating my character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! :)
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of a ton of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! I also enjoy reading and making music. I've composed a few pieces on flat.io . I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Welcome to RPR there are so many awesome rpers on here and I hope you enjoy you're time on here. Personally I too really love breaking my character's down and having serious moments with them it just feels so fulfilling as a creator of that character.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hiya there, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

So, to start, there's the Getting Started Guide up top, in the dropdown menu. There's also a Help section and a selection of other links, like the Looking for RP tool and the Find RP forum. Or is it vice-versa? Anyway! :D There are also forums with threads, there, in the Community place there, and Groups and such. You can roleplay, chat, brainstorm, laugh, and goof around in those, although some of them have themes, and there are lots of subjects to read and talk about, characters to look at and play with (and you can create your own!), and games to play. Some of them have dice! There are OOC and IC areas, and some mixed as well, especially in Groups. Certain Groups. Groups are often themed, so you might find one that's all OOC, one that's all I, and some that are mixed, or something like that. I'm in a few of all of those kinds. :)
Then again, aren't we all in character sometimes? Hahahaha. Boo, Halloween times! Hehehehe. :) :P
Anyway, uh, there are bug report forms for if you see a bug, there are mod request buttons for if you see a problem and want a moderator, and there's a great community, a lot of wonderful people, and a wonderful site Admin as well. Hurrah! :) Ah, also, if you ever want to chat or ask questions or something, you can message me if you like! Feel free, I'd be happy to chat with you, probably. :P
Anyway, see you around. Or maybe not. We'll see (or we won't), but in any case, have a grand old time. :)

Well, that's about all from me for now. :P make sure to have fun, be kind, respectful, and mindful of other RPers, moderators, and out-of-character RPRians, and whatnot..... Have a creative and wonderful time, let your games be gamey and your rules be ruley, and all that stuff..... Stay cool (or warm, your preference!) and maybe make some friends during your time here, if you feel like it.
Stay safe, be good, have fun! Byebye! :) :) :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :P :D :P :3 :) :D :O ;) ;D :) :) :3 ;D :3 :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus