Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiss.

From rot and waste I return. To make great works and stories for all to see. I am Serpentyne. Writer of fantasy, apocalypse, and science fiction. I have much in store, and long to get started. You have possibly seen me before.
Welcome back! I don't believe I have seen you before, but it is nice to meet you! I'm sure you have some fantastic stories to write. Enjoy your time here! <3
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Welcome (back?) to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Snakes Alive, you’re back! :D
RP Repository Is glad you are back. May you enjoy RP Repository some more!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Haha, hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums when you're ready, glad to see you around!
sarah18394729

hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.
Hello there! And welcome back to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's a Help section and a Find RP guide at the top, as well as a Getting Started Guide and a lot of other helpful links. All of these are up in the dropdown menu. There are also news posts, forums, threads, groups, and tons of fun characters to read, browse, participate in, and explore! So many things to play with. There's an event going right now! :D It's the Halloween event, of course, and anyone can play as long as they have a character. There are a lot of great people in this community, with amazing personalities, ideas, and art. So thanks for introducing yourself, and have fun getting started! There are bug reports for if you find a problem or a glitch, and there are Mod Request buttons all over the forums so you can contact a moderator if you need to. :) :) Also, you can message me if you like and we can chat about RP, Characters, Groups, books, and/or Worldbuilding! :D :D :D
Anyway, there are lots of opportunities to play here. And I may or may not see you around, but it was nice meeting you virtually. :P Have a great time here!

That's about all from me! Have a good one, be kind, stay cool and creative, and don't forget to take care of yourself! Happy roleplaying! Bye-bye!
:) :) ;) :P :) :D XD :3 :D :P :D XD :P :3 ;D :) :3 :3 :3 :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Welcome back to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiss.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus