Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new I guess

Hey everyone. I'm using this on mobile, so I'm not sure if this is the place for me. But whatever. Give it a shot.
Kim Site Admin

Greetings! Glad to meet you. :D

I know we'd all love to learn more about you. For example, stuff like... What's your favorite subject in school? How long have you been RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you need help, there's a couple things you can try. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you can't find it there, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome! Stick around and you will see it’s the right place.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome to RPR! I know this site might seem hard at first, but once you learn to navigate it, this website is AMAZING. I am so glad I found this site, and if you give it time I know you will too. Enjoy your time here! <3
Icysoul

Welcome and I hope you stay
Welcome to the team! Maybe you can use this place to meet other roleplayers and then move the roleplay to discord? It's something a lot of people do. But still this is a pretty good community, so I hope you find what you're looking for :)
Howdyo there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time! :D

I'm actually using the site on mobile. I do so often. If you don't mind typing on a small keyboard, navigation is pretty easy once you get used to it! :D :) The dropdown menu up at the top is very handy-dandy, with helpful things like a Getting Started Guide, a Help section, and the Community part which contains Forums, Threads, and Groups, as well as News and Characters. There are other things as well, but those some important ones you might want to check out if you're roleplaying. :)
There are also Bug Report Forms and Mod Request buttons, which are for when there's trouble of some kind, or something. Like the names imply, they're for reporting bugs, which includes errors and glitches, and stuff like that, and for requesting a mod (or moderator), for if you don't understand an important rule or thread component, or you see someone/are yourself getting bullied. That sort of thing. :D :) :3 Don't be too afraid to use them. ;D :)
You can also message me sometime, if you like, and I'll try to answer your questions if you have any for me! We can also just chat. Or hang out virtually. :P There are lots of friendly people here, and plenty of them wouldn't mind answering a question or two, or chatting about roleplay! Just check on their profile first, and make sure that they don't have a message asking you not to message them. :) It's a nice place, so I'm sure you'll figure some things out after a while.....
So; there's lots to do here, and lots of room to do it, and you can have a whole lot of fun! Just be good. Don't step on a bunch of toes, or be mean to people, alright? ^_^ Hehe.
Anyway! I hope you'll have a great time here, and maybe I'll see you around (or maybe I won't! Who knows? Haha, no telling...)! I'm sure you'll probably make some fabulous characters if you want to, so go on ahead and try! :) ;D :P ;) :D

That's about it from me, okay, so go do your best! Have a great time! But also, give yourself a break, be careful, stay safe!!! I hope you'll have lots of fun, being creative and maybe even making some friends! You can do it, if you put your mind to it, I think.
Alright, byebye! ;D :3 :) ;) :P
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :3 ;D ;) ;3 :3 :P :D :) :3 :D :) ;D >.> :D :P :) :O :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new I guess

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus