Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, im new here and so far this seems really cool!

Ace_Moon (played by Ace_Moon)

I dont exactly know what to say here but I hope this would be a great experience for me!1
Icysoul

Welcome, Ace_Moon! I hope you make new friends!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello Ace_Moon, welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome!
Welcome~ hope you enjoy your stay
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome to RPR! What are your most favorite genres to do? I like romance rps. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Glad to meet you. :D

Do you feel comfortable sharing anything else to help us get to know you? Maybe you could tell us things like... What's your favorite animal? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, there's a couple things you can try. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you can't find it there, our community is wonderfully friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
Welcome to RPR!

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, im new here and so far this seems really cool!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus