Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Seasoned rp'er new to site

Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hey, everyone! I've been role playing for some time, used different sites. A search brought me here. I typically do paragraph style rp, flexible when it comes to Fandom or genre. Hope to make the acquaintance of some nice, fun, new friends.
Welcome, Buried in a Book! I hope you have fun here and find some great RPs to be part of!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome!
Hoping you will get buried in writing books of RP stories here on RP Repository!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Icysoul

Welcome Buried_In_A_Book. I hope you make new friends.
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book) Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:

Thanks, I hope so too! Feel free to hit me up for a role play. I can do just about anything you prefer.

MordosKull wrote:
Greetings and well met!

Mae govennan! I hope you are well today.

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome!
Hoping you will get buried in writing books of RP stories here on RP Repository!

Haha I'd like that! Hope we can start one, I'll try anything. OC, fandom stuff, original stories. Hit me up!😊

Icysoul wrote:

Ditto! What are role plays you like? I'll try most anything.

sarah18394729 wrote:
Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

That's so sweet, thank you! I hope to get to know you all better. Have a great day and hit me up for rp if you want 😊

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Buried in a Book! I hope you have fun here and find some great RPs to be part of!

Thanks. It's nice meeting you! What kind of tp do you like? I'm pretty flexible on types, so OC, fandoms, or original stories- I'll try it all. Usually a paragraph type of responses to help build the story. Unless I'm very tired lol
Kenna Ferren wrote:
Juls wrote:

Thanks. It's nice meeting you! What kind of tp do you like? I'm pretty flexible on types, so OC, fandoms, or original stories- I'll try it all. Usually a paragraph type of responses to help build the story. Unless I'm very tired lol

At the moment, mostly Wild West stories. :) I'm GMing two group western games. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to hear more. (No pressure of course - I know that's kinda niche and certainly not everyone's cup of tea!)

Oh that sounds fun! Hmm, to be a gunslinger or tge widowed owner of a saloon...
Is PM just start chat or did I miss a thing? Haha still trying to figure out this place
If you go to a user's profile, there's a link there that says 'Message [Username]'. But I'll go ahead and send you one. :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Do you remember what the search term was that brought you here? Just curious. :D Also, what are you hoping to find here?

Honestly I don't remember. I googled several things like best rp sites, easiest, less restrictive.
As for what I'm looking for, just some fun plays whether from fandoms or original stories. Make friends. Be weird with fellow goofballs.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Seasoned rp'er new to site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus