Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Greetings! How is everyone? I hope you all are doing well and even if not.. I hope you'll be better!

I'm new here, just joined yesterday in fact! Just call me Aspen.. I joined here to find people who share same interest with me.. roleplaying! I love roleplaying a lot, especially literate ones hehe.

Pleased to meet you! I'm looking forward to meet, talk, and befriend many people here!
Icysoul

Welcome, Aspen. I hope you make new friends and have fun!

cf9b5527877997750d23ffe68702fb21.gif
Welcome to RPR, Aspen! I'm new here as well! I hope you find all the rp's you've been looking for!
Night_travels Topic Starter

Trjilo wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Aspen! I'm new here as well! I hope you find all the rp's you've been looking for!

Thank you Icy! Nice to meet you
Night_travels Topic Starter

Night_travels wrote:
Trjilo wrote:

Thank you! Nice to meet you, I hope the same for you too!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Glad you've joined us. :D

Can't wait to get to know you! :) Maybe things like... What's your favorite animal? How long have you been RPing? What do you hope to find here?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, there's a few ways to get help. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you still need more help, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Aspen, traveller of the night! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hope you find lots of fun and friends here!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus