Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey all

Hi everyone! New roleplayer here. I'm a bit nervous but also super excited! I hope to have tons of fun and create interesting stories with all of you! I mostly do fantasy or urban fantasy rp. I have played tabletop RPGs before and I have done informal roleplay. So I'm not totally new. I also prefer to play nonhuman characters.
Welcome to RPR, HammerDown! :)

Any questions about the site so far?
HammerDown Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome to RPR, HammerDown! :)

Any questions about the site so far?

Thank you so much! None so far but if I have any I'll let you know.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here and make new friends!
Welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
HammerDown Topic Starter

You all are so nice! Thank you so much! I hope to make plenty of friends as well! I can't wait to start roleplaying!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
HammerDown Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
Thanks so much! I really like your cute aesthetic! ^o^
HammerDown wrote:
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
Thanks so much! I really like your cute aesthetic! ^o^

thank u smmmmm ahaha <3
Icysoul

Welcome, HammerDown. I hope you find new friends.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home,
Welcome to RPR!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
HammerDown Topic Starter

Thank you all so much! I'm so glad you all are so nice and supportive. I look forward to roleplaying and I hope you all are doing wonderfully!
Welcome, HammerDown! Love your icon, did you draw it?

We are generally a friendly lot :) I hope you find lots of great roleplays and partners here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus