Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

(Aight)

Juun' Aku blew the door open, the soldiers became distracted and Juun' Aku ran in going berserk and started tearing the soldiers limbs off such as arms or legs, sometimes both. He ran into the broken dropship and grabbed the box quickly, he ran out and quickly yelled at Chris whilst throwing him the box "RUN!" he said as he kept hurling enemy soldiers from one direction to another and tearing at them with his bare hands.
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Chris threw one of his SMG's to the floor so he could catch the box, then he ran for the exit, while shooting some of solders as he ran, his adrenaline made him move very fast, he then met up with two I.M.C's "take this to the staging hangar, the last thing they would do is land in a hangar full of tanks, artillery, turrets, MECHS' and a few groups of I.M.C's, I have to see if-" suddently the ship shook, "theres a group of E.E.A.S's in the hangar!" said a voice on the com, "damnit!" chris said. then ran to the shuttle bay

two beefed up armored humans with shields of their own on there armor, jumped out of the pod that had ripped through the hull of the ship, both holding miniguns and they both looked like they both were 300+ pounds! plus what ever that armor weight! they both started shooting at Juun' Aku
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

(Sorry for the late reply)

Advunturion was confused and curious why he was in a crossfire so early. It was as if this race of beings were a warlike and divided people. It reminded him much of his own. Taking no attention to incoming fire for a moment, Advunturion scavenged the corpse of the guard for a map or radar. Though he did have to take caution. His rifle was within his ship, but his sabre was hidden within his robotic body. He took the sabre from his body, incase of any close encounters.

Juun' Aku's armor brought up it's own shield to protect him from the rain of bullets and he began charging towards both the heavy units with his blades. As soon as he got close he sliced the miniguns to just the chamber and handle then thrust both blades to the neck of the heavy units, slicing their heads off he stood there for a moment to calm down, then he walked out the door Chris went through and put his blades away.

Advunturion decided that if he was to learn more about this battle, he would have to investigate for himself. He silently left the area of his ship, and picked up the injured soldier, unfortunately leaving the other to his fate. He was unsure of the soldier was either unconscious or dead, having no knowledge of Human anatomy. He had managed to sneak inside the hanger, finding a pool of blood and the bodies of dead soldiers. He took snapshots of the corpses, and decided to wait until the soldier regained consciousness, for he would know the best way around this place.

The Solder with the Advunturion woke up, He was coughing and weezing, But some words got out "T...Th...Th... The Imperium Requiem...T-They must be Sto..." He collapsed again, this time dead, a group of Earth Empire Shock Troopers ran in "What the-!" They look at the Advunturion "D-Do you have any idea what happened here?"

On the hangar there was some of chris's men shooting down drop ships with turrets and tanks, those that did land troops, Well they did not last long with the I.M.C's on deck, They used heavy powered Assault Riffles, Shotguns and SMG's, One of the armored things that Juun' Aku fought earlier tried to punch one of the I.M.C's, But oddly and surprisingly enough the I.M.C Blocked the punch with his arm, then jumped on the back of the armored giant and shot him point blank in the head with a shotgun "I Enjoy my job to much" Said one of the I.M.C's under her breath "You guys kicked them in the- Drop-Ships!" Said the marine, and he and another group of them started to shoot them down with tanks and turrets, But a few landed "Where in the hell do they keep getting these drop-ships and people!?" Asked one of I.M.C's, Clearly knowing he would never get an answer to that "The Empires advantages are Advanced weapons, And tons of expendable solders!" Said a marine as he shot down another drop ship "Cut the chatter and kill them! I want them off MY new ship!" Chris said, shooting a few solders with his duel pistols

Juun' Aku walked up behind Chris and held his hand out gesturing that he wanted the box back, and in his other hand he held an object. His helmet reformed over his head in case he were to be hit by any crossfire. As he stood behind Chris he dropped the object in his hand which turned out to be one of the heavy units heads still inside the helmet. "May I have the box back?" he asked standing there

Chris turned around, Away from him, then grabbed the box and held it out towards him, "Take it, I have no need for it, Though even if I did, I don't think I Would argue with you" He says, Smirking to himself

Juun' Aku nodded, he looked onto his helmets radar and noticed that his ship was shot down hours ago. "It looks like i'll staying on your ship for a while, mine was shot down approximately 3.2 hours ago" he said as he grabbed the box slowly and opened it up "good the core itself is still here" he said taking the core out slowly revealing a small orb with a blue tinted glow to it. he held it firmly in his hand and stashed it away in his gauntlet compartment. He grabbed his plasma guns ready for a battle "i'm trusting you to help me keep this core safe, no matter the cost" he said looking into the hangar

Advunturion's visor stared at the Shock troopers. "Nay, I came here after this massacre of sorts took place." He hissed, holding the radar from the dead soldier. "I wished to be enlightened on the subject of the Imperium Requiem, for if you do desire my possible aid, I would like to know what this organisation is." As he spoke, Advunturion looked back at the direction of his ship. His rifle was in there, and he knew that taking on ranged targets would be difficult with only his sabre.

"And im trusting you that you wont end up stabbing in the back when we do return it" He said smirking, And loads his pistols "Alright troopers! We have been on the defensive long enough!" Chris said, then walked out "Load the drop-ships, We are going to hit them back hard!" Chris said, Three of the marines got the idea, and got into the pilots seats of the drop-ships, Chris turned to Juun 'Aku "You can come along if you want" Chris said, then sat down on the drop-ship

"THE IM- HERE?! THEN THAT FRIGATE TAKING OFF WASENT ONE OF ARES!?" The troopers looked shocked, (Pun intended) "Those damned Insurrectionists, Believing everyone can be equal..." One said, then the other turned to the Advunturion We will look into this, Thank you for your help" The troopers said, then started to walk away

Advunturion stood silent for a moment. Before he moved, he scanned the data pad for the information that it contained, whilst rebooting himself to reconfigure the information. He returned to his ship, where he was forced to land, hoping that he would not find any visitors within his ship, and unlocked his weapon cache. He hid the "Shard Stinger" within his chest, and decided to venture further into the area, curious of what he might find.

Juun' Aku nodded he walked to one of the dropships and was having seconds thoughts about boarding something he never seen before "you sure this thing won't fall apart?" he said looking to Chris. He got his plasma guns locked and loaded ready to fire when needed. Juun' Aku stopped beside the door waiting for Chris

The outside had many colonies, small ones spread out thinly, But there were a few larger ones, Mostly owned by the empire, The tiny ones seemed to be were the poor lived, however on the outskirts there seemed to be a camp of tents as well

Chris smiled "They only way this thing would fall apart is if it was shot down, And with these elite marines flying, there is only a 6.786% Chance of us getting shot down, So you don't have to worry" he said, then he turned the pilot "Close her up," Chris said, and the door to the drop-ship closed, The ship bumped for a second, as if they had attached something to it, Then they took off "Shields are at 100%, Thrusters at 100%, Weapons at 100%, Everything is good!" Said the pilots,

Avunturion took snap shots using his visor. The colonies seemed very different to where he resided, where Galactic feudalism was common, and alien colonies did not reside one another. Though the colonies were somewhat interesting, that was not what Advunturion was looking for. As he ventured further, he found a restricted doorway. He used the information found on the datapad to enter the password. As he entered, he found himself in a deserted communications room. "Perhaps this place had been evacuated." He quietly thought to himself.

Juun' Aku rolled into the dropship before the door closed, his helmet formed over his head. He looked at the seats with marines sitting in them. "light equipment with standard rifles, are you carrying heavy troops on any of the other Dropships?" he asked out of curiosity knowing that there would be no way standard infantry could hold their own in a capital ship. He stood in the isle not wnating to take a seat and stared at the dropship door holding his plasma guns at his sides.

The com room had broken console, though most of them still worked, it was just the interface that was busted up, but it looked as if people had their heads slammed against them, The computer was still online surprisingly and had flashing words on the screen that said "Please Input Command"

"Nope, That's were this comes in, " Chris said, and pulled out a strange large half circle object "Its something we have been working on, It can Teleport people from one place to the other, We don't want to risk losing a drop-ship full of are most trained and most heavily armed troops, So we use these" Chris said, then put it back on his belt, the ship started to shake a little "Alright hold on, we are taking evasive action!" Said the pilot, then at once the three drop-ships took evasive action, Chris put his helmet on and loaded his gun as did the marines, but they hit some sort of small switch on the guns

Juun' Aku pulled a trick of sorts, he used his suits phase ability to jump onto the roof of the drop-ship, he then connected himself to Chris's comm "i'm on top of the drop-ship, you seem to have a few interceptors on you, i'm gonna do my best to keep them off " he said grabbing his plasma guns and began to shoot at the interceptors tailing them. As soon as he would shoot one down, another one came into action "we need to take out their hangars before we get swarmed by these interceptors, or maybe worse" he said as he kept shooting at the interceptors slowly taking down one after another

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus