Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

Advunturion typed in the input found on the data banks he had obtained, hoping to gain access to the security cameras, the computer sat there loading for what seemed like hours. Advunturion took the time to take snapshots of the com room, and to discover anything hidden. Before Advunturion could begin his search, the computer had responded, and granted him access. Though the timing did annoy Advunturion, he scanned the computer for any security camera access. He had closed the com room's door, so that none would see him trespassing.
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The pilot clued on this "I have an idea!" The pilot said, then pointed the drop-ship nose first at the hangar "Ok now once I use this, the ship wont be able to move so I need you too keep them off us" He said to Juun' Aku using the com, The a red hue started forming on the front of the drop ship, Then a large red beam of light hit the side of the hangar, destroying the force fields, Making tons of pilots fly out and a large amount of interceptors fly out without pilots.

The cameras showed that this was anything but just a normal comm array, it also doubled as a research site, most of the cameras had nothing eventful, That is until there was screaming heard on the camera, Then a bunch of people running, then out of no where two white armored robot things teleported in and stabbed a few of the scientist and a few of the com array workers, Then they slammed a few into the consoles and then ran out the door, Then some sort of gun fire noise was heard, Then on one of the cameras a robot grabbed it, then it screeched and punched it, ending the recording
Juun' Aku (played anonymously)

Juun' Aku nodded and put away his plasma guns and pulled out the portable swarm launcher he had on his back he quickly looked back to the hangar and saw the interceptors "I hope those things weren't able to fly" he said turning back to the ones on their tail and shot a swarm rocket at them hitting 5 interceptors knocking them down. He them opened the chamber took out the case and put in a new case with a fresh swarm rocket then closed the chamber. He kept shooting knocking down 5 interceptors at a time, slowly but effectively.

Cut short from hacking into the computer, Advunturion heard a large bang, coming from where he found the shock troops. Now no longer caring for any data found off of the computer, Advunturion jammed his sharp metallic claws into the computer's console, no longer needing any more info, nor did he want any evidence against him when it came to the Empire, Advunturion set off back to the hanger. Instead of running back, Advunturion decided to spy from the roof. He used his agile robotic legs to spring like a flea on top of the roof. Returning to the point of explosion, he was not surprised to find the level of destruction caused.

There were a ton of dead solders and a few dead shock troopers on the grounds, and 3 of the robotic things found on the camera, it almost seemed as if they were eating the humans, then there sensors picked something up, they turned to the Advunturion, However they did not seem hostile, Instead they turned back to the humans, It might be because he is/looks like a robot?

Almost all of the interceptors that flew out were damaged/Destroyed/Had no pilot, only around 2-3 of the interceptors that flew out could still fly, But they were still over whelmed by the missiles fired at them, then someone contacted Juun' Aku, "I suggest you get in, im preparing to move at full thruster speeds again" The pilot said, with his hand on the throttle

Juun' Aku used the phase effect on his suit and dropped into the dropship. He put away his swarm launcher and stood still. His helmet contracted back into the suit and charged down his plasma guns to let them cool off. "do your scanners pick up anything odd on board that ship?" he said staring deviously towards the capital ship through the window in the front of the dropship

"Could these be drones?" Advunturion thought. He was keen to know why these robots needed organic flesh. Advunturion waited silently, to see how the these robots reacted to him. He knew that the robots could identify him as a robotic AI, or an automaton. Thought an automaton he is, he is not an artificial sentient. He was once organic, many thousands of years ago, and his robotic body has changed and evolved throughout time. He sent a wireless message to the robots, but it was not the universal tongue: It was an ancient Naekoriki text. He sent them this in order to hack them in some way.

The drones stopped what they were doing, Clearly the hack was working, they flew towards the Advunturion, Now seeing him as their new master and leader

"Their core readings are off the charts!" The pilot said, then his eyes went wide "HOLD ON!" He yelled as the ship did a hard and sharp turn to port, one of the marines flew out of his seat and the trigger of his gun got pulled by mistake, But the gun did not fire

Juun' Aku held tightly to his spot and pulled up the radars statistics "thats... that's their nuclear plasma cores readings, but how did it get out here?" he asked aloud putting the statistics away. He was in shock at the ship's presence but he wanted it to be gone. "We're in a lot of trouble, that core is unstable it could explode at any minute" he said alarmed and looked at his gauntlet where the tiny glowing orb was placed "to think they were going to use this to keep it operational and stable" he said and put it back in place

Advunturion spoke to the drones, but not in the common galactic language. Using the Naekoriki text, the drones could now understand the language Advunturion properly spoke. "Go back to your former masters, simulate your allegiance to them, but send back all information you find to me through my network" He ordered the robots, as they flew off back to their former masters. "If you are discovered, format yourselves. If all else fails, initiate self destruction."

They obeyed and flew off to their masters, Later 4 shock troopers ran in "...You know...This is the second time we have found you with a group of dead humans..." one of them said, pulling out his carbine pistol, the others followed

"well we need to get that ships core either stable or out of this sector it could blow up mars, and send debris at ships and other planets." Chris said, helping one of his marines up, Then they saw the hangar they were going to land in, The two other dropship flew ahead, It looked like they had tanks on the bottom of them! "Echo Reporting in," Said one of the drop-ships on the com, "Alpha Reporting in" Said the other drop-ship on the com "Omega reporting in" Said the pilot of the drop-ship that Juun' Aku and chris were in, then all three drop-ships flew in, They started shooting the troopers and the pilots on the hangar bay with the drop-ships Gatling guns, the back door opened "GO GO GO!" Said the pilot, and Chris and all the marines jumped out of the drop-ships, "Engage the targets!" Chris said, pulling out a grenade launcher and started blowing up groups of pilots and enemy troops alike

"I assure you, I am not one of the insurgency. It appears that my timing is truly awful for the most part." Advunturion said in his defence. "And to prove that I am not hostile, I offer to help you." Advunturion stated, nodding his head to the shock trooper. "There is no need to threaten me with your pistol, for I will not attack." He stood solemnly, as the troopers made their decision.

Juun' Aku hopped out of the back and drew his plasma guns and shot in one round bursts. Taking down one after another he advanced slowly heading towards the door. He was focused on taking down the core and stopping this ship from doing anything else. He got close to the door and stopped right next to it giving Chris and the marines cover fire from behind enemy lines

The shock troopers looked at each other, then at the Advunturion, they pointed their guns up "What kind of help?"

Chris threw a teleporter down, and immediately four I.M.C's appeared and started unloading their Assault riffles on the enemy, the enemy bullets being absorbed by their shields, Chris signalled the drop-ship and the tank dropped, and 2 people got in, then the tanks cannon and mini gun started picking off enemy solders

"I will offer to fight for you." Advunturion proposed. "All I desire is the history of this insurgency, and information that you have found the neighboring aliens that you have managed to find." I require no form of currency, and I have managed to gain control of three insurgent drones, which you can view the activity of through my network" He stated. "You may find my talents an asset, for my robotic abilities allow me to decode messages, hack wirelessly into networks, and translate alien texts."

Juun' Aku watched as the I.M.C's did their thing and was impressed by their work. He blew open the door and pushed through looking down the corridors he noticed there were three choices to make but he didn't know which was which so he stood there thinking it over

"Alright," The solder said handing him a data pad, I seemed to carry everything in a such a small device

Something was coming up from behind Juun' Aku, it was chris on some sort of ATV, it was small enough to move through the corridors "Reactors to the right" Said Chris, then 2 more ATV's came up, With I.M.C's in the front and riding in the back, that is everyone back Chris, His had no one in the back "If you want you can hop on?"

Advunturion connected himself with the data pad. The history of the insurgency, as well as mankind's first contacts flooded his mind. Information swarmed his data banks, he compressed it into one big file within his memory. He rebooted himself to reconfigure the information he now had acquired, and turned to the soldiers. "I shall uphold my end of the bargain. I shall follow you where ever you may go, so long as this battle ends." Advunturion announced, as he took out his Shard Stinger hidden within his robotic body.

Juun' Aku sat on the back of the ATV and pulled both plasma guns out, his boots kept him stationed on the seat so if he wanted to he could stand up and look behind everyone else. He was hesitant to look at the small glowing ball from here he was afraid of it popping off. "so exactly how do you know where the reactor is?" he asked as he looked around at the corridor walls noticing the metal it was made from.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Requiem (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus