Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone! I'm new!

Hello everyone! My name is Midnight, I'm 13, and I love to roleplay, draw, and color. I've been roleplaying on different websites for about four months now and I really like it. My favorite type of rp is pretty much anything with romance and magic. Honestly, I'm not that great with introductions but I figured, why not, it wouldn't hurt to try and do one. So that's a little bit about me!
Welcome! ^_^ I'm sure you'll find lots of great RPs on this site!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Midnight! Hope you enjoy spending time here on RP Repository!
Darrin Butler (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome Midnight! You'll love it here I'm sure 👍
Rinny_Howler

Hello Midnight! I love the name by the way, always loved nighttime and the name itself! Nevertheless, enjoy being here!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!

ALSO, if it's your birthday this month then may I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi Midnight! Welcome to RPR!

A fellow artist? Do you draw traditionally, digitally or both? If digital, what software do you use? I(I'm partial to firealpaca, krita and gimp, personally.)

I wish you the best of fun on the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone! I'm new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus