Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Double Dice (Raffle)

nightmqre

As promised in my last thread, to end 2020 on a somewhat-good note, here's a small raffle. I don't have any RPR items to offer sadly, I can offer small pieces of art. I am by no means one of the best artists on here. But I consider my 'skill' decent enough to make someone happy, so ;w;

This will run from today to the 13th of January 4pm GMT (my birthday woo). If luck decides to bless everyone, I may either pause the game temporarily or end it all together.

How to win
Roll 2d20. If both dice land on the same number, congratulations, you've won. Please quote this post so that I can easily identify you and PM you to discuss details of the prize.

For prizes, I can't necessarily guarantee what you'll get. it will definitely be:
a full body
digital
transparent background
coloured

It may be a neat, refined line-art coloured piece OR a slightly messier coloured sketch, but they won't be awful/non-recognisable.

You can roll every SIX (6) hours. If you win, please do not roll again. Give other people chances :)

I can't provide an example right now, but I will be able to provide one later today and I will update this post when. :)

Current Winners: 5
  • Dndmama (drawing completed by nightmqre)
  • XXXKILLZONEUS (drawing being done by Claywind)
  • xbittersweet (drawing being done by nightmqre)
  • cookiesareyummie (drawing being done by Claywind)
  • Archaic (drawing being done by nightmqre)

UPDATE: So more people can win, Claywind has offered to also provide art, so we can take on double :)
Annette Brown (played by Claywind)

I want to help in the drawing process! Especially if luck blesses a lot of people!

(Replying with Annette, because I painted her portrait the most recently, so that should give a fair idea of my skill level for anyone curious)

Oh, and also:
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
MordosKull

ROLLIN' DUBS
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
What a generous raffle! Gifting us with your time and skill is so nice! Thank you for the opportunity!

I do have a question. How often can we roll? Is it just the once or is it a time frame?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
JetStorm

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
nightmqre Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
What a generous raffle! Gifting us with your time and skill is so nice! Thank you for the opportunity!

I do have a question. How often can we roll? Is it just the once or is it a time frame?

knew i forgot something! let's make it every 6 hours :)
Thanks for hosting this, nightmqre! :D
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 6.
1 5
happy New year
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 9.
2 7
giphy.gif
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 21.
11 10
giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Guise (played anonymously)

I would like to request victory.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Let's do this.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
MordosKull

DUBS
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
giphy.gif
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 19.
2 17
JetStorm

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
nightmqre wrote:
As promised in my last thread, to end 2020 on a somewhat-good note, here's a small raffle. I don't have any RPR items to offer sadly, I can offer small pieces of art. I am by no means one of the best artists on here. But I consider my 'skill' decent enough to make someone happy, so ;w;

This will run from today to the 13th of January 4pm GMT (my birthday woo). If luck decides to bless everyone, I may either pause the game temporarily or end it all together.

How to win
Roll 2d20. If both dice land on the same number, congratulations, you've won. Please quote this post so that I can easily identify you and PM you to discuss details of the prize.

For prizes, I can't necessarily guarantee what you'll get. it will definitely be:
a full body
digital
transparent background
coloured

It may be a neat, refined line-art coloured piece OR a slightly messier coloured sketch, but they won't be awful/non-recognisable.

You can roll every SIX (6) hours. If you win, please do not roll again. Give other people chances :)

I can't provide an example right now, but I will be able to provide one later today and I will update this post when. :)

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! That's a win! Yay!
Hmm, let's see?
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 28.
9 19
giphy.gif
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 4.
3 1

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Double Dice (Raffle)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus