Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Eagle Porter

He noticed that Sandy suddenly seemed to lose energy, which he found strange, as he couldn't spot anything around that would have done such a thing to the boy. Eagle's eyes flickered from here to there in the town, not sure if there was anything that could hint at the issue, as he was inclined to always help people, even though he hadn't said a word to Jeremy back in the other town when he was crying - he still felt bad for that.

Meanwhile, Sneasel took an interest in a Butterfree that was flitting about the skies, and it seemed like it was talking to the butterfly creature.
Eagle Porter

Eagle decided that it made sense to tell them his name. He couldn't say they would exactly be strangers for long. "The name's Eagle Porter," he said. Afterward, he followed Jeremy and Sandy's gaze to Sneasel, who was not running about, leaping in circles as the swarms flew in their own. He didn't know quite where all the Pokemon came from or why Sneasel was so intrigued by them, but it brought a small smile to his face.
Eagle Porter

Weird name? Eagle asked himself. He supposed it was a strange name, but he was so used to it. He usually forgot that Eagle was just a nickname, anyway. "Oh... yeah. But my real name is Elias. I prefer Eagle."

Elias, of course, as he was Russian. He moved to Riverside with his family when he was 5, but his accent still lingered, it just wasn't as thick as a common Russian's. He had slightly adapted to a Russian-American accent. Jeremy spoke of his sisters' concert... were they celebrities? He couldn't tell... Lightfoot...? That didn't sound too familiar to him.
Elias (Eagle) Porter

"I suppose there's no harm in that-" he said, not sure who this Jeremy was or his sisters. And Lightfoot still didn't ring a bell.

Upon hearing Jeremy say his name sounded Irish, he tried to stop himself from laughing, as he was just a little off. Didn't he know a Russian accent? Either way, he couldn't judge. He wouldn't judge as he rarely found himself judging people. And he supposed his name did sound somewhat of Irish decent, but it wasn't.
Elias (Eagle) Porter

"Yeah, very awesome. You guys are good," Eagle said with a smile, surprised that Jeremy and Sandy had been up there too. That, he hadn't expected. And they were good, too, and seemed very passionate about their craft, as well as his sisters. Although he did wondered why they weren't all together. Maybe it had something to do with why Jeremy had been crying...? Eagle had yet to inform him that he had seen all of that.
Elias (Eagle) Porter

With a smirk, Eagle crossed his arms. "Them again, eh? We can beat them, no problem!"

And, sure, now he was just acting cocky, but he found that this lifted his spirits to cause him to be more confident in winning a battle he would have otherwise been worried for. Anyway, he figured that they could win. If they used wits against Team Magma, maybe, instead of strength. He wondered if they had ever tried that method, but he decided not to ask, because Jeremy already seemed to be prepared for a fight or flight. Though Eagle did hope he wouldn't choose flight, because the more they avoided Team Magma, the worse things would get.
Linnoone had to be fast,needed to lose them quickly. Shiny things tough to find. Pack can't eat. If bring shiny thing to pack leader, pack leader get food. Rock very shiny. Maybe pack leader get much food.
He was a tall and somewhat skinny man. His entire body was dirty,his hair was long and unkempt. He wore a pair a pair of tattered shorts and makeshift shoes made from flat slabs of scavenged plastic and string. He sported a few scars of various sized on his body.
"What did you bring me this time linnoone?"
He examined the ring.
"What is this?""
He hadnt noticed the nearby people
"Ah.. I see what the problem here is"
He takes out a thick wooden rod and whacks linnoone in the face
"How many times do I have to tell you, not to steal!! If these were cops, they would be arresting me!! You know what that means, you and the rest of the pack will no longer have a home!!"
He hits the linnoone hard enough to actually cause it some pain. It yelps from the first hit
"Here take this "Z ring" whatever it is, i don't want it. My linnoone is only supposed to pick up stuff that people won't care to lose.
"Just Nick"
He tosses his wooden rod away and motions for linnoone to go lay down.
He sits down against a concrete wall
"I gave you that ring back. Don't you have something else you gotta do?
"Just Nick"
He tosses his wooden rod away and motions for linnoone to go lay down.
He sits down against a concrete wall
"I gave you that ring back. Don't you have something else you gotta do?
"Leslie Ann? I don't know who your talking about!?"
He has a slight crazed look in his eyes. Clearly the hardships of being homeless have left its mark on him
"Your probably confusing me for someone else.
"I said I don't know a Leslie! Been homeless so long I barely remember my pre homeless life. "
He gets back up and heads back into his alley
Before any attack could land however..........
"One of you use sucker punch!!"
Just before the water came out of panpours mouth, a large pangoro appeared before it, and delivered a powerful sucker punch to the pokemon's stomach. The pokemon reeled over winded.
"Looks like you wanted to start a fight then! Don't worry, I'll finish it"
He sat down in a corner of the alleyway. A bunch of pokemon surrounded him.
Eagle Porter

Meanwhile, Eagle had devised a plan for whenever Team Magma showed up - if they did at all. Eagle always had a plan, one he usually didn't share with anyone, as it was secret plans. And anyway, his ideas seemed a little odd to others only because his mind was structured differently from other people's. Not that he cared, but the plans he had, he had for himself, and kept them to himself, as other people either might not get it or be able to hash it out like he could.
Eagle Porter

A Tauros appeared, as Eagle did have one as one of his most faithful Pokemon companions, and charged at Team Magma, hitting one aside. Anger point, of course. Meanwhile, Sneasel did similar, keen eye... inner focus... some other abilities they learned over time with Eagle, as he had taken the time to study and work with giving Sneasel abilities outside of their dark type.

((Sorry its not a lot... I don't know a lot about Pokemon fighting... I only ever played the card game XD))
Eagle Porter

He looked at Jeremy with a bit of a confused expression, Sneasel doing the same, but soon wandering around to explore. "If Team Magma is after you guys, why is it that all of you split up? Wouldn't it be better for all of you to stick together?" He figured this made more sense since their mom was kidnapped, for Heaven's sake. "Whatever happened to make you guys take your separate paths? Is this not a more dangerous way to do things? What would happen if one of you got kidnapped too, or your sisters? No one would know."

Thinking he made a good point, Eagle quit asking questions for now, but the more and more time he silenced himself, the more the questions seemed to double until he could barely keep quiet anymore. He had never been in this sort of strange situation, and in all honesty, it piqued his interest. A lot.
Eagle suddenly felt his phone buzz in his pocket, and once he saw what was up, he looked at Jeremy and Sandy. "Look... I really wish I could help you more. And- thank you for at least giving me a bit of excitement in a dull life, but... I have to leave. For good. There are things back in my hometown that I need to take care of. So," he pocketed his phone and Sneasel ran over to stand next to him and follow him out. "Good luck, I suppose. With saving your mom and such." He gave them a quick nod of a goodbye and left, Sneasel running alongside the boy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus