Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Oh, they're safe? Phew... He lowered his guard somewhat, instructing MewMew to avoid attacking, which she was more than content to do, less to do for her.

He did give a small bit of applause once her song was over, at the very least to be polite before he joined in the conversation proper, the Dragonair, though... Definitely shiny, he could tell from appearance alone, which was rather impressive, especially even in the circles he saw, they were even more highly sought after than well-trained Pokemon. They were truly no joke, especially to a Pokemon collector... Ironically, he's grateful he never really wanted to do that, but it didn't stop his moment of amazement. Though he did come back to reality quickly, at least.

It's also the first time he's heard... Practically any of their names, actually, and he should probably introduce himself as well.

"It's nice to meet you all, and hi! Oh, I should also say my name too... You can call me Rick, and MewMew's my Purrloin." He gave a friendly wave to them all. Even if he hasn't known them very long, they seem alright enough. Hopefully he can come to trust them all, in time. "And it's great to meet you all, really. I appreciate you all letting me come along too."

As he talked, MewMew seemed to give a lax wave to the Dragonair, presumably to be friendly, though who knows, given her smug look.

Marcie's Dragonair saw the Purrloin and with a swipe of her tail...

She swiped at Purrloin with a fury swipe. Not to attack... she was marking for a salutation and before long got over to Purrloin and wrapped around it before landing a nuzzling kiss to it...

Dragonair (Madonna): Hey there kitty. You're my cup of tea. You give my scales shivers...but it's the kind i'd love anytime.

Randy: *Looking at the trainer* So... You're Rick. Nice to meet you. Join us as we head out.

Entei: *Grunts* It's time we made way to the first checkpoint. We have to keep going. Team Magma may be close by.

Marcie: *Gasps* Team Magma?! Oh my goodness. I crossed them on my way here. almost 6 hours ago. They were drilling into the location where a fault line runs through it. The San Andreas Fault. One of the grunts was overheard saying something about abducting some celeb offspring of the Rising Star... Someone named Passion Kiss. Said that they were gonna nail him whence he made it over to this state and they were gonna toss him into the fault. To make a statement to the one they have in their capture. Telling that unless the prisoner submitted to defeat... for each time there was a refusal... a member of the family will be done in and beaten to an inch of their life. I even heard their words exactly... "The Lightfoots will die for the Rising Star's defiance"

Jasmine: Team Magma is sadistic this time...

Randy: We won't let them hurt my family. I might not be a biological Lightfoot... but i am still family. A threat to them... is a doggone threat to me. Manny, I'm still gonna help you out with your journey as i swore that i'd do so. But... my family is also vital to me and i have to tend to them as well... So. i'll tell you what. A compromise... You help me fight to protect my family... i help you in your journey and ensure that you get to all the spots you need to be in order to get the badges for your goal to compete in the tournament. Sound like a good deal to you?

Marcie: My Dragonair will help in the fight. We might be all with the glitz and glam... but we can sure fight when need comes for it.

Randy: Okay. Thank you.

A Moment later...

Jasmine: We should make way.

Entei: First destination... Stateline Nevada.

Randy: Along the way... if we reach a town or populated area and anyone needs to take a breather or a moment to get some food and drinks for the road... that will be put into consideration.

The journey was about to be on... but now there was a new warning and it was aimed at the Lightfoot family. It was also revolving the allies who also had to fear Team Magma. There was a lot of dread. Last time... Team Magma was only seeking to awaken the legendary pokemon of the land Groudon. But now... their ambitions were much more darker... malicious... Sadistic and deeper....

Hope was starting to be a dim light for the travelers...

MewMew, adversely, wasn't entirely welcoming of the latter behavior, jumping out but properly explaining herself. "Eh, sorry, not a touchy type, thoughhhhh nice ta meet ya, don't exactly mind getting to know ya." Once again, a small smile from the Purrloin as she approached her trainer again.

Again, the name was familiar, but more importantly- A team was willing to do such things?? That felt a bit.. Unreal, but if someone was going to be hurt, he should be willing to help, especially if something wrong was happening! He'd just have to hope that things didn't get too scary... But he'll still do his best. Though there's not much he could do right now, beside what he already voiced, it was time to move.

As time passed, his stomach was getting somewhat loud, though he was trying to ignore it best he could... He can just ignore it for now, but he should probably at least say something, for later.

"Do you mind if I get something to eat once we're at a city? I don't mind covering if someone else needs to eat, either!!" It was the least he could offer, for being allowed to travel with these folks. "Just MewMew and I missed breakfast, but it's okay if we only have enough time to make a quick stop!"

Cue the cat Pokemon curling up on inside one of the bags as they traveled, she preferring to just nap while waiting for stuff in her interest was happening.
Gwyn Reynolds (played by Okuyasu)

Gwyn would enter the ton's shopping area, and begin setting up his vendor. The table and tent he had set up almost looked as if it was from another planet entirely, as it had strange buttons covering it. He would put up hs sign, labelling the prices for a fortune reading, a tarot reading, and a "surprise ". He finishes setting up and waits.
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Oh, they're safe? Phew... He lowered his guard somewhat, instructing MewMew to avoid attacking, which she was more than content to do, less to do for her.

He did give a small bit of applause once her song was over, at the very least to be polite before he joined in the conversation proper, the Dragonair, though... Definitely shiny, he could tell from appearance alone, which was rather impressive, especially even in the circles he saw, they were even more highly sought after than well-trained Pokemon. They were truly no joke, especially to a Pokemon collector... Ironically, he's grateful he never really wanted to do that, but it didn't stop his moment of amazement. Though he did come back to reality quickly, at least.

It's also the first time he's heard... Practically any of their names, actually, and he should probably introduce himself as well.

"It's nice to meet you all, and hi! Oh, I should also say my name too... You can call me Rick, and MewMew's my Purrloin." He gave a friendly wave to them all. Even if he hasn't known them very long, they seem alright enough. Hopefully he can come to trust them all, in time. "And it's great to meet you all, really. I appreciate you all letting me come along too."

As he talked, MewMew seemed to give a lax wave to the Dragonair, presumably to be friendly, though who knows, given her smug look.

She swiped at Purrloin with a fury swipe. Not to attack... she was marking for a salutation and before long got over to Purrloin and wrapped around it before landing a nuzzling kiss to it...

Dragonair (Madonna): Hey there kitty. You're my cup of tea. You give my scales shivers...but it's the kind i'd love anytime.

Randy: *Looking at the trainer* So... You're Rick. Nice to meet you. Join us as we head out.

Entei: *Grunts* It's time we made way to the first checkpoint. We have to keep going. Team Magma may be close by.

Marcie: *Gasps* Team Magma?! Oh my goodness. I crossed them on my way here. almost 6 hours ago. They were drilling into the location where a fault line runs through it. The San Andreas Fault. One of the grunts was overheard saying something about abducting some celeb offspring of the Rising Star... Someone named Passion Kiss. Said that they were gonna nail him whence he made it over to this state and they were gonna toss him into the fault. To make a statement to the one they have in their capture. Telling that unless the prisoner submitted to defeat... for each time there was a refusal... a member of the family will be done in and beaten to an inch of their life. I even heard their words exactly... "The Lightfoots will die for the Rising Star's defiance"

Randy: We won't let them hurt my family. I might not be a biological Lightfoot... but i am still family. A threat to them... is a doggone threat to me. Manny, I'm still gonna help you out with your journey as i swore that i'd do so. But... my family is also vital to me and i have to tend to them as well... So. i'll tell you what. A compromise... You help me fight to protect my family... i help you in your journey and ensure that you get to all the spots you need to be in order to get the badges for your goal to compete in the tournament. Sound like a good deal to you?

Marcie: My Dragonair will help in the fight. We might be all with the glitz and glam... but we can sure fight when need comes for it.

A Moment later...

Randy: Along the way... if we reach a town or populated area and anyone needs to take a breather or a moment to get some food and drinks for the road... that will be put into consideration.

The journey was about to be on... but now there was a new warning and it was aimed at the Lightfoot family. It was also revolving the allies who also had to fear Team Magma. There was a lot of dread. Last time... Team Magma was only seeking to awaken the legendary pokemon of the land Groudon. But now... their ambitions were much more darker... malicious... Sadistic and deeper....

MewMew, adversely, wasn't entirely welcoming of the latter behavior, jumping out but properly explaining herself. "Eh, sorry, not a touchy type, thoughhhhh nice ta meet ya, don't exactly mind getting to know ya." Once again, a small smile from the Purrloin as she approached her trainer again.

Again, the name was familiar, but more importantly- A team was willing to do such things?? That felt a bit.. Unreal, but if someone was going to be hurt, he should be willing to help, especially if something wrong was happening! He'd just have to hope that things didn't get too scary... But he'll still do his best. Though there's not much he could do right now, beside what he already voiced, it was time to move.

As time passed, his stomach was getting somewhat loud, though he was trying to ignore it best he could... He can just ignore it for now, but he should probably at least say something, for later.

"Do you mind if I get something to eat once we're at a city? I don't mind covering if someone else needs to eat, either!!" It was the least he could offer, for being allowed to travel with these folks. "Just MewMew and I missed breakfast, but it's okay if we only have enough time to make a quick stop!"

Cue the cat Pokemon curling up on inside one of the bags as they traveled, she preferring to just nap while waiting for stuff in her interest was happening.

Randy: Sure. We can do that...

Jasmine: it's be a good idea for us too. Long rides usually don't sit well with some people. Plus we don't like to feel cooped up.

Manny: it's fine. I'm okay with whatever...

Entei: All aboard!

Within a moment...

Jasmine: All aboard... Next stop... Barstow.

It was a few moments later when they made it to Barstow. It was a fast shot as Entei took a straight shot through the deserted roads and the desert area of the antelope valley. the terrain was vast... but with Entei... they got there in short order...

Randy caught himself a Drillbur and Roggenrola. He had Manny catch himself a Trapinch, A Rhyhorn and a Gible. Something to remember the trip by.

Barstow, California...

gl-1416653-1617758547.jpeg

Randy: We're gonna be here for a little bit. It's getting close to lunch time.

Machoke: *Flexing his Muscles*

Marcie: I'm gonna venture out a little bit. Get a feel for the area. I might have some fans here in the area. They might be able to hook us up with some stuff to help us all out.

Randy: Okay, Marcie. But be back in an hour. We're gonna be hitting it again after Lunch.

Marcie: You got it.
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:

A Moment later...

Jasmine: it's be a good idea for us too. Long rides usually don't sit well with some people. Plus we don't like to feel cooped up.

Within a moment...

It was a few moments later when they made it to Barstow. It was a fast shot as Entei took a straight shot through the deserted roads and the desert area of the antelope valley. the terrain was vast... but with Entei... they got there in short order...

Randy caught himself a Drillbur and Roggenrola. He had Manny catch himself a Trapinch, A Rhyhorn and a Gible. Something to remember the trip by.

Barstow, California...

Marcie: I'm gonna venture out a little bit. Get a feel for the area. I might have some fans here in the area. They might be able to hook us up with some stuff to help us all out.

Randy: Okay, Marcie. But be back in an hour. We're gonna be hitting it again after Lunch.

Lunch....

The area they previously visited was neat. While Rick hadn't found any Pokemon he fancied, MewMew did at least have a fun time battling and showing off her strength. She's definitely proud of how far she's gotten (of course, the irony of how soon they left was not lost on Rick). Of course, he got a few pictures on his phone too, where he now has something to remember the land by. Maybe he can come back here, later.

Though now? The Purrloin and human were so hungry, the idea of having any food was heavenly, yet teasing as long as they couldn't get any... Yet. But now? Food time?? Rick could barely restrain himself long enough to stand still while he voiced his thoughts- he was ready to eat, same as MewMew!

"We meet here, right? Also, do you want to go somewhere to eat together, or separate? Oh course, either is fine!!" He was noticeably antsy, the thought of tasting anything scrumptious was was taunting him. Of course, though, if the former was the case, his wallet was definitely deep enough for this. It's a good thing he saved his allowance for awhile.

Also... Fans?.. Oh, right, pop star. That's right.

"Um.... Marcie, do you mind if I ask how fan meetups worked, exactly?" Even in his position, he was no means a celebrity, so it always felt as if they lived in a totally different world...

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:

A Moment later...

Within a moment...

Barstow, California...

Lunch....

The area they previously visited was neat. While Rick hadn't found any Pokemon he fancied, MewMew did at least have a fun time battling and showing off her strength. She's definitely proud of how far she's gotten (of course, the irony of how soon they left was not lost on Rick). Of course, he got a few pictures on his phone too, where he now has something to remember the land by. Maybe he can come back here, later.

Though now? The Purrloin and human were so hungry, the idea of having any food was heavenly, yet teasing as long as they couldn't get any... Yet. But now? Food time?? Rick could barely restrain himself long enough to stand still while he voiced his thoughts- he was ready to eat, same as MewMew!

"We meet here, right? Also, do you want to go somewhere to eat together, or separate? Oh course, either is fine!!" He was noticeably antsy, the thought of tasting anything scrumptious was was taunting him. Of course, though, if the former was the case, his wallet was definitely deep enough for this. It's a good thing he saved his allowance for awhile.

Also... Fans?.. Oh, right, pop star. That's right.

"Um.... Marcie, do you mind if I ask how fan meetups worked, exactly?" Even in his position, he was no means a celebrity, so it always felt as if they lived in a totally different world...

4371465.jpg

Randy: Yeah. Actually meet up at the wienerschnitzel which is a couple blocks east of here. We'll all eat there. Because we'll eat there and take a moment to let the food devour in our stomachs and then once we're all prepped to go... we'll hit it again to the next destination.

Manny: I'm gonna find a place to help train my new pokemon. Get some experience in for battling. Because if the cleveland gym leader is as tough as Marcie tells. I want to be battle tough ready.

Marcie: Fan meetups happen in whatever way. You just have to know where to find them and go to a spot where you know a crowd would gather. Like the mall... You know people would go there to mingle and just socialize as it's a hot spot for social gathering. So when it comes to being a celebrity... you have to think at times like a fan. Where would you go to get the best chance to see a famous musician that you've fallen for because of who they are and what they sing? You happen to just take it from there. But alot of them... might be at the park... So... i'll likely go there to check out the scene.

What she was saying was true. It was just as simple as that. Celebs always would make way over to specific locations to meet up with their fans. It's what most call... a choice of location for appearing. Marcie also had a little bit of a habit too... However it wasn't like she was gonna let the others see it.
"Ah.... That does make sense, I think. Though I would think it's nerve-wracking too, with so many strangers that just know you, too. Still, I hope you have fun, but, um... Be safe, yeah Feel free to meet up with us if there's trouble." He's admittedly heard enough stories of meetups gone wrong to not be nervous about such a thing happening, even if he himself wasn't a celebrity. Though what was he thinking of previously...? Ah, right, food. He and MewMew should really get a move on.

"Anyway, I'll meet you all at the restaurant!! See you there!" Rick was the first to take off, MewMew in tow as they tried to get to the place as soon as they could, but they couldn't help but be excited- it was time for food!

As he traveled, there was a small feeling... It was minuscule, but Rick couldn't help but feel he was being watched... If only for a moment. For all he knew, it was just a moment of paranoia, but there was certainly some eyes on him... But they faded as quickly as they came. Odd.

As he arrived at the restaurant, Rick went ahead to order a table, trying to make sure he got a big enough table for everyone to come in. He was excited, sure, but he still wanted to be as polite as possible. So, "Excuse me, do you mind if I get a table... For about five to six people? Pokemon too, if that's allowed."

Hopefully that should be enough for everyone..

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
"Ah.... That does make sense, I think. Though I would think it's nerve-wracking too, with so many strangers that just know you, too. Still, I hope you have fun, but, um... Be safe, yeah Feel free to meet up with us if there's trouble." He's admittedly heard enough stories of meetups gone wrong to not be nervous about such a thing happening, even if he himself wasn't a celebrity. Though what was he thinking of previously...? Ah, right, food. He and MewMew should really get a move on.

"Anyway, I'll meet you all at the restaurant!! See you there!" Rick was the first to take off, MewMew in tow as they tried to get to the place as soon as they could, but they couldn't help but be excited- it was time for food!

As he traveled, there was a small feeling... It was minuscule, but Rick couldn't help but feel he was being watched... If only for a moment. For all he knew, it was just a moment of paranoia, but there was certainly some eyes on him... But they faded as quickly as they came. Odd.

As he arrived at the restaurant, Rick went ahead to order a table, trying to make sure he got a big enough table for everyone to come in. He was excited, sure, but he still wanted to be as polite as possible. So, "Excuse me, do you mind if I get a table... For about five to six people? Pokemon too, if that's allowed."

Hopefully that should be enough for everyone..

As for Randy...

He went over to do some training with his new pokemon.

It was gonna be a good session as the new ones that he caught were set to evolve as they were strong ones. They were tough too. But the thing was that with only a moment of training...

Randy: *Looking at the time* Time to head for the restaurant. Boldore... Excadrill... Come on. Time to get some chow.

Excadrill: Excadrill!

Boldore: Bol!

Golduck: Golduck!

Machoke: Ma.

Entei: Time to head out to the meeting spot. We have to make haste.

Randy: Right. You got it.

It was only then where Randy made his way over to the restaurant where Ricky was...

As for Marcie.

Marcie was at the local park meeting with the fans and signing autographs. It was while there and hanging with them that she was given a couple bags of items. Necessary items. Like Z-Rings and elemental stones. Mega stones as well.

But as soon as everyone met back at the restaurant...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-174.jpg

Marcie: Hey guys. I'm back. We now have some helpful stuff. Needed items to help.

Randy: Really?

Marcie: Yeah. Gotta hand it to my fans. They're just so eager to lend a hand.

Manny: *Grins*

They all gathered to meet and sit as one. To have some food. Seeking some swell fellowship.
Rick, in that time, was rather busy, if you counted ordering an appetizer then eating quite a bit as busy. At the very least, neither MewMew nor him have to worry about hunger anymore, though he definitely had more food on the way. It felt a bit weird, being alone at first... Though he didn't entirely mind it, minus the feeling he was still being watched... Which he eventually ignored, feeling it was just his nerves getting to him.

"Oh, hiya!" He waved as Randy first arrived to let him know what table he ended up picking, which thankfully, seemed to have more than enough room for everyone to sit, even enough for some Pokemon to sit at if they wished, which MewMew took advantage of. He was happy to be able to eat together with others, or at the very least, other people that weren't his parents. It was rather comfortable, nothing like the intensity of his parents' stares whenever he would want to eat. He even felt welcome, even if he was still merely an acquaintance to these people.

He would wave again once Marcie arrived too, again to let her know where everyone could sit at. From what he could gather, the meetup went rather swimmingly, at least if what she said was anything to go by. "Wow... The fans you met really seem like nice people, especially to give you stuff like that. It's wonderful, I wish I could thank them..." Thankfully, it also seemed he could put his worries at ease with how well the meetup would actually go.

Before Rick could talk any further, his phone began to buzz, the trainer curiously looking over to the Caller ID... Only to turn a bit pale, trying to outright ignore the fact it's his mum calling. Oh Arceus... Maybe he should think about something else... Oh, he could try to just create conversation.

"So.... Randy, how was training, if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully it was good." He does his best to ignore the phone, which seems to continually buzz, eventually stretching to a point where it's obvious that the caller wasn't going to stop.

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Rick, in that time, was rather busy, if you counted ordering an appetizer then eating quite a bit as busy. At the very least, neither MewMew nor him have to worry about hunger anymore, though he definitely had more food on the way. It felt a bit weird, being alone at first... Though he didn't entirely mind it, minus the feeling he was still being watched... Which he eventually ignored, feeling it was just his nerves getting to him.

"Oh, hiya!" He waved as Randy first arrived to let him know what table he ended up picking, which thankfully, seemed to have more than enough room for everyone to sit, even enough for some Pokemon to sit at if they wished, which MewMew took advantage of. He was happy to be able to eat together with others, or at the very least, other people that weren't his parents. It was rather comfortable, nothing like the intensity of his parents' stares whenever he would want to eat. He even felt welcome, even if he was still merely an acquaintance to these people.

He would wave again once Marcie arrived too, again to let her know where everyone could sit at. From what he could gather, the meetup went rather swimmingly, at least if what she said was anything to go by. "Wow... The fans you met really seem like nice people, especially to give you stuff like that. It's wonderful, I wish I could thank them..." Thankfully, it also seemed he could put his worries at ease with how well the meetup would actually go.

Before Rick could talk any further, his phone began to buzz, the trainer curiously looking over to the Caller ID... Only to turn a bit pale, trying to outright ignore the fact it's his mum calling. Oh Arceus... Maybe he should think about something else... Oh, he could try to just create conversation.

"So.... Randy, how was training, if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully it was good." He does his best to ignore the phone, which seems to continually buzz, eventually stretching to a point where it's obvious that the caller wasn't going to stop.

Randy: Training was pretty good. A couple of snags... but not bad for training. The new pokemon are proving to be very determined and unwilling to give up without giving everything they've got. It's good. Shows determination at its best.

Manny then came in and smiles...

Manny: Hey hey hey. What'd i miss?

Randy: Nothing much.

Mandy: Hmm... okay.

Jasmine: *Coming in* Made it. But we got some trouble. Team Magma... They're nearby. Someone heard them say that they were going to get the machine parts needed to build a machine that digs into the knot of the major fault line of California. They're gonna set off the massive fault line.

Marcie: *Coming in* I'm back. Got some stuff. The stuff is gonna really be of great use to us.

Things were coming together. Some trouble was also nearby. But they didn't need to worry. The one they were after... they already had...
"True! Just hopefully it doesn't end up too intense for us." RIck remarked in turn before Manny returned, his attention now going to her as she spoke, though again, since not much had transpired while she was gone, thankfully, there wasn't much else to comment before Jasmine
came in to deliver the rather shocking news.

"Wait a second, are they trying to trigger an earthquake..?!" The trainer looked immediately concerned. Given the state's location, that would be too simple.. And depending on the fallout, rather terrifying. "Are they just trying to hurt people at this rate?" He remembered hearing of their past goal, a long time ago in a history class, in their past quest to make a utopia of land, but likely to destroy a fragile ecosystem in the process. It doesn't seem too unrealistic, but the lack of empathy for other lives... That was easily more than enough to make his stomach turn.

He seemed more anxious to go once everyone else could, making sure MewMew herself was also ready, though of course trying to be patient enough to let everyone eat before they took off, though he couldn't help but feel the need to move as quick as they could. The Purrloin, despite the problem, was ironically rather calm, arguably much more so than her Trainer. Sure, it was just some bad guys to beat up, maybe some familiar faces too, nothing too bad.~
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

A Tauros appeared, as Eagle did have one as one of his most faithful Pokemon companions, and charged at Team Magma, hitting one aside. Anger point, of course. Meanwhile, Sneasel did similar, keen eye... inner focus... some other abilities they learned over time with Eagle, as he had taken the time to study and work with giving Sneasel abilities outside of their dark type.

((Sorry its not a lot... I don't know a lot about Pokemon fighting... I only ever played the card game XD))

((Don't worry... i can teach you the stuff. When you're ready to learn. It's gonna be okay.))

Jeremy and Sandy nodded at Eagle for what he just done. They were impressed. Very impressed.

Jeremy's Gothita had suddenly come out and with a upper hand against Team Magma... Used Psybeam... and then psyshock. Aimed it right at Team Magma...

Gothita: You leave my master alone! GO AWAY!

It was not long before a break came. Something came and pushed Team Magma to bug out. They saw defeat and fell back. But... the thing was that... they'd be back. Question was... when... where... and how?

It was that night after the battle and the bugging out of Team Magma where things were calm again... at least for a little while...

Inside the Motel room...

Jeremy: Is everyone okay?

Sandy: Y-yeah. We're okay. We're just a little... well... shook. I mean... What is it that they want from us? They're after your family, Jeremy... but it's more than just that. They want to eradicate your family. Why?

Jeremy: I don't know. It is almost as if they see my family as a threat. Not sure why. *Looking at Eagle* How're you holding? You making out okay?

Sandy: *Looking out at the night sky* Where do you think your sisters are, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Not sure. Probably still in Sedalia... At least that's what i'm guessing.
Eagle Porter

He looked at Jeremy with a bit of a confused expression, Sneasel doing the same, but soon wandering around to explore. "If Team Magma is after you guys, why is it that all of you split up? Wouldn't it be better for all of you to stick together?" He figured this made more sense since their mom was kidnapped, for Heaven's sake. "Whatever happened to make you guys take your separate paths? Is this not a more dangerous way to do things? What would happen if one of you got kidnapped too, or your sisters? No one would know."

Thinking he made a good point, Eagle quit asking questions for now, but the more and more time he silenced himself, the more the questions seemed to double until he could barely keep quiet anymore. He had never been in this sort of strange situation, and in all honesty, it piqued his interest. A lot.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

He looked at Jeremy with a bit of a confused expression, Sneasel doing the same, but soon wandering around to explore. "If Team Magma is after you guys, why is it that all of you split up? Wouldn't it be better for all of you to stick together?" He figured this made more sense since their mom was kidnapped, for Heaven's sake. "Whatever happened to make you guys take your separate paths? Is this not a more dangerous way to do things? What would happen if one of you got kidnapped too, or your sisters? No one would know."

Thinking he made a good point, Eagle quit asking questions for now, but the more and more time he silenced himself, the more the questions seemed to double until he could barely keep quiet anymore. He had never been in this sort of strange situation, and in all honesty, it piqued his interest. A lot.

Jeremy:It's because we have to. It's what's best. We are being tested by our mother...

Jeremy explained what it was... Reciting it as:

Jeremy: *Relaying the message* "Macie: *Voice* Jeremy, Lisa... Nicole... kids. My precious darlings... listen and listen good as i don't have much time before those goons return and transport me to their next location... their next base. You kids are gonna be tested and put through all sorts of trials. But it's an attempt by Team Magma to try and tear you all down so you'll fight among one another and be too focused on the fighting with each other to keep on going along on your journey and also do what you can to stop them. It will be a long test... but it must be done as it will put values you have... as a family up to the frontlines. To stand up to the evil team. You must show your strength. Never letting them control you. Remember... You're lightfoot's. You're stronger in heart and light. Passion and Love. All the things they're not. The tests are gonna make you strong. But only as long as you find the answers while apart. Finding something within you that they don't have and can never take. I will be with you no matter what happens. I love you. With all my heart. Much love... Your mother, Macie."

Sandy: It's a test. Something that must be done. As painful as it may be.

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* We got to telling him about the test that was bestowerd on my sisters and me. However it didn't take long to realize that the more we told... the less it was understood. What we could tell... it was a lot to understand and we were afraid... that somehow... he'd be asking a lot of "what if's?" More than what we could ever swear to answer.
As they remained in the city, Rick was somewhat lost in his head for a time, not paying attention to what his travel mates were saying. While getting food definitely helped, his anxieties were now focusing on how his parents might be taking his disappearance. They probably have realized by now why he left, especially since he only hid said reason when he got obvious backlash from them, he thought. Because of that, though, they could probably predict, no, outright find where he is if they wanted, at any time.... Though it feels weird to just as suddenly leave a group after he joined, surely there was a way to stay near other people but prevent a paper trail leading right to them, right?

There's got to be one, he starts looking on his phone for options first, feeling it best not to say something... Yet. The stress of being followed by two groups looming over everyone beside him felt far from ideal to work with, so... He'll figure out how to solve this quietly. Yeah, he'll do just that. He can tell everyone when it's appropriate.

.. He should probably pay attention again, whoops, he hadn't been doing so. "Should we come up with a plan for if we encounter this Team Magma suddenly?? Just in case we encounter them sooner or later. I feel like if we did, we could at least keep each other safe. Better yet, we can't get as hurt during an ambush if we have a plan." Granted, this might be inspired by the possibility of his family's goons painting a target on everyone, but still, a plan's a plan?

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
As they remained in the city, Rick was somewhat lost in his head for a time, not paying attention to what his travel mates were saying. While getting food definitely helped, his anxieties were now focusing on how his parents might be taking his disappearance. They probably have realized by now why he left, especially since he only hid said reason when he got obvious backlash from them, he thought. Because of that, though, they could probably predict, no, outright find where he is if they wanted, at any time.... Though it feels weird to just as suddenly leave a group after he joined, surely there was a way to stay near other people but prevent a paper trail leading right to them, right?

There's got to be one, he starts looking on his phone for options first, feeling it best not to say something... Yet. The stress of being followed by two groups looming over everyone beside him felt far from ideal to work with, so... He'll figure out how to solve this quietly. Yeah, he'll do just that. He can tell everyone when it's appropriate.

.. He should probably pay attention again, whoops, he hadn't been doing so. "Should we come up with a plan for if we encounter this Team Magma suddenly?? Just in case we encounter them sooner or later. I feel like if we did, we could at least keep each other safe. Better yet, we can't get as hurt during an ambush if we have a plan." Granted, this might be inspired by the possibility of his family's goons painting a target on everyone, but still, a plan's a plan?

Randy: I wouldn't worry. What could that team possibly do to just set off a fault line? In order to do it... Set off San Andreas... they need to know where the knot is. They can't just hit anywhere. There's a spot where sources believe it being the knuckle of the Fault line. Or the knot. Right now it's intact and it's gonna take a whole lot of good sized shakers to hit around that area to weaken it and thereby make it unstable and just set off. It won't do it just out of luck.

Macie: That's true... I've studied about the faultline... it was one of the lectures in a clsee that i took over 4 years ago. It related that there is a place underneath the Salton sea where there lies the part known as the knot of the San Andreas fault. It's said that if it loses grip for any slight reason... A major shaker will hit and there will be no way to MINIMIZE the impact. Nothing will lessen it.

Jasmine: Do we consider on chancing it? What if they figure out where the knot is and actually do whatever it is to ensure it goes on?

Randy: We'll just have to stop them as best as we possibly can...
Rick listened as he kept his eyes to his phone, trying to both think of a response as well as search for information. "If there's a chance, we should try to do something at least, especially since lives are on the line!"

Though with setting off a fault line, even if it required plenty of planning, it could be safely assumed work was already being done to destabilize said knot in any way. Beside attempting to stop them, for the people living there, should there an evacuation, or at least a warning given? They could simply speak to the mayor, and that would hopefully be enough, right?

"Should we warn anyone, like the mayor or city council?" He asked while maintaining eye contact to the phone, briefly getting distracted to try to see if he can look up any phone numbers relating to either as he closed his previous apps. "A lot of people I'd think would be there, and they may need time to safely leave. Even better, maybe it helps deter Team Magma from doing anything."

That was perhaps too much wishful thinking, but a warning of events to come could make things better, at least he believes so.
Mallory (played by Marin)

A very short girl (4'9''/144cm) rounded the corner with a gible clamped down on her head in a manner that looked like it should've been alarming. Mostly because it was squishing her head with its jaws in a cartoonish looking fashion that didn't indicate the presence of bones? It only seemed to get a twitch of irritation and discomfort out of her though, her bizarre physiology on full display for anyone who just happened to be looking her way for a good moment. "...Alright, time to let go." Mallory muttered, delicately beginning to pry the gible off with considerable struggle. It took her a few moments of yanking before it finally let go, taking her beanie with it. "--Give me that." she gently scolded, setting the gible down and snatching her hat back, only to nearly get a bite on the arm in the process. She jerked back, fixing her hat and backing away. "No more. I'm not chewing gum, yeah?" she murmured, producing a brush from her purse and quickly making an attempt to fix her hair as she began walking past Rick and Randy's group. She stopped, however, as some of their words registered in her head. Mallory turned about to face them, a perturbed and slightly bewildered look on her face.

gl-77521-1632276447.png

"...Hi guys! Why're we talking like we're in an action movie? Are we off to save the city today?" she half-jokingly asked, offering a slightly apologetic smile. She showed no signs of injury from her earlier encounter.

Mallory wrote:
A very short girl (4'9''/144cm) rounded the corner with a gible clamped down on her head in a manner that looked like it should've been alarming. Mostly because it was squishing her head with its jaws in a cartoonish looking fashion that didn't indicate the presence of bones? It only seemed to get a twitch of irritation and discomfort out of her though, her bizarre physiology on full display for anyone who just happened to be looking her way for a good moment. "...Alright, time to let go." Mallory muttered, delicately beginning to pry the gible off with considerable struggle. It took her a few moments of yanking before it finally let go, taking her beanie with it. "--Give me that." she gently scolded, setting the gible down and snatching her hat back, only to nearly get a bite on the arm in the process. She jerked back, fixing her hat and backing away. "No more. I'm not chewing gum, yeah?" she murmured, producing a brush from her purse and quickly making an attempt to fix her hair as she began walking past Rick and Randy's group. She stopped, however, as some of their words registered in her head. Mallory turned about to face them, a perturbed and slightly bewildered look on her face.

gl-77521-1632276447.png

"...Hi guys! Why're we talking like we're in an action movie? Are we off to save the city today?" she half-jokingly asked, offering a slightly apologetic smile. She showed no signs of injury from her earlier encounter.

randy-darnell-lightfoot-8.jpg

Randy: Not really. We're just going off to see if we can perhaps defuse the attempt of those bad guys out there who are clearly plotting something big.

Marcie: From what they could be planning... it doesn't sound good. It foretells a warning of something coming that these bad guys out there... they won't stop till the creature that they are seeking to see be reawakened no matter what it takes and won't stop till it's back among the living. Back in action.

Manny: It isn't like we want to go and act like champions among men. We are just not ones to just idly by and allow for those bad guys to just do what ever they want to get their endgame fulfilled.

Entei: *Looking out the window and expanding his sight to span miles and miles away from the town* ...

Seconds later...

Entei: *Sensing something terrible* Randy... Grab the crew... Pack up. We have to go... now. There's trouble brewing. North of us. Coming from the closest Mountain. Mt. Mammoth.

Randy: Right. *To the crew* Let's go. *To the girl* If you're coming along with us... make sure you got what you need. We leave in 5 minutes. Wheels up in 5 minutes.

Jasmine: *Calling out her Crawdaunt* Tamara... come on out.

Seconds later...

Marcie's Crawdaunt: Crawdaunt! Craw!

Things were not looking good. Team Magma was seeking to set off the fault line. However one of their plans was to gather some energy from a Volcano and Mammoth Mountain was a dormant Volcano. Not many knew about that. However Team Magma was set on awakening... Groudon. They were gonna do it and all their plans all led to the end game. That one ultimate plan which failed before... they were back... With a Vengeance!
Mallory (played by Marin)

"...I wanna be a champion among men." Mallory replied rather matter-o-factly. "It's about time we had a girl for a champion, don't you think?" she went on to add in a rather sassy fashion. What else was she going on this pokemon journey for? It wasn't like she had a quirky rival to be friends with. The mention of bringing pokemon back from the dead had her questioning the logistics of this. Did ghosts count?? That was the only method of being brought back from the dead she knew of. Did she really want to play hero? ...Yeaaaah, she kinda did. Maybe if she used her abilities for good, she could get people to accept them! ...Bit of a long shot really, but she was nothing if not a tiny bit desperate.

"...Yeah, alright. I'll pick up some food and meet back here." she replied. Ten days ought to do it, right? She wasn't sure if she could carry much more than that, anyway. She wandered off to see what she could get ahold of on short notice.
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Kimberly Gillerson was known as a girl who could be construed as rather unnoticed. But she was a medium-sized height and she also was with a bit of muscle. Lanky on the sides but flexible. She walked from the side of the road heading out of Metropolis. She had a habit with her and it was smoking. She was alone and with all the necessary items and equipment needed. Along with her... was a lonely Pidgeotto, Growlithe, An Electrike, and a Wild Infernape that felt safe with her. They stayed by her side and fended off some attacks that were coming from Team Magma. There was no known reason as to why they were coming after her. But they didn't seem to do any harm on to her. Kimberly walked through and made way to the first towns... She would hear word of there being celebrities performing and sought to check them out. However, by the time she would have gotten to where the show was... found nothing. She made stops at multiple spots and asked around about the celebrities and heard that they were spotted in Jefferson City, Missouri. At least one of them were. So... that was where she trekked till she made her entry to the city. Where one of them were likely to be.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus