Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

manny (played by awsomegameknight)

He watches him talk to the women.As he waves at the women softly and chuckles when they talk about the gyms.He nods as he said dinner was ready and hands him the two hotdogs.He ate one of them looking at him as he yawns but he had stay up for the journey as he gave his pokemon food. "thank you so much"he says looking at him.
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

manny wrote:
He watches him talk to the women.As he waves at the women softly and chuckles when they talk about the gyms.He nods as he said dinner was ready and hands him the two hotdogs.He ate one of them looking at him as he yawns but he had stay up for the journey as he gave his pokemon food. "thank you so much"he says looking at him.

randy-darnell-lightfoot-39.jpg

Randy: *Nods* Anytime. Think of it as like our first meal together. There'll be other things we can have. It just will take a little time as we have to get some traveling done along side that.

However... What he didn't see was that someone was closeby...

Who was it...

f4ebb819e83ca716733deb750ebcbd63.jpg

Was she friend... or foe?

He nods smiling as his head hurt a little bit.But that was normal as he saw someone k=watching them.He finish his hotdogs as he tap the man on the shoulder.Trying say someone watching them.

manny wrote:
He nods smiling as his head hurt a little bit.But that was normal as he saw someone k=watching them.He finish his hotdogs as he tap the man on the shoulder.Trying say someone watching them.

Randy paused and took a look and then saw that Manny was motioning to the far side. He didn't know where to look at first... but Entei saw who it was and snarled a little. Not realizing that it could have been someone that Randy might have known... it at first seemed to be a woman... but... turns out... it wasn't.

It was a teenager.

hfz97asyjc541.jpg

Teenage Girl: *Walking over from the side* East there, Fido. I come in peace. No one is here to start a fight. I'm just looking for my father.

Entei: Who? Who do you speak of?

Teenage girl: *Pointing to Randy* Him.

Randy: *Turning to look and recognizing the girl* Jasmine?!

Randy walked fast over to greet his daughter from his previous marriage...

Randy: *Hugging his daughter* Oh god... it's such a surprise to see you. Wow...

Within seconds after the shock was somewhat done...

hfz97asyjc541.jpg

Jasmine: Dad... what're you doing here in Venice?

Randy: I've been here for a little while. I have been on the run from this Evil team.

Jasmine: Who? Team Magma? Or Team Aqua? Team Aqua are just as brutal...

651f150b6dd0510a84c2d7108f66e1e2.png

Jasmine: Those guys are just as brutal. If they see you... they will do the same to you as Team Magma would. They're after all Lightfoots. All of them.

Randy: How do you know this?

Jasmine: I have a friend that i know... she's the child to one of the members of that team.

12119116_1644945819107344_1752468176591828252_n.jpg

Jasmine: Her name is Aquatica. She's 15 and keeps tabs on what her father does. From what she tells me is that both team Aqua and Team Magma are carrying out their bout for revenge on the one that stopped them nearly 15 years ago. Almost 20 years ago. The two teams were at heads with the world... wanting to expand the land and or the oceans... But couldn't as one person stood in the way. One that they didn't consider to be a threat to them. They were wrong. the one that stood in their way was none other than Macie M. Lightfoot. She stopped them and now... after many years of slumber and lurking underground biding their time... They've come back. For retribution and Vengeance. They abducted the one that stopped them and are seeking to force her hand in helping them. Threatening to do away with her kids if she failed to comply.

Randy: But i'm not a actual lightfoot. Just one by marriage.

Jasmine: That doesn't matter to them, dad. to them... a Lightfoot is a Lightfoot. Whether by marriage, Blood, Biological or distant relative. You marrying into the family... put you in the throws of danger. But the lucky part is that since you're considered as low low profile... they won't be all out on getting at you. However... it doesn't leave you out. It just puts you at a low low concern to them. That's all it does.

Randy: Oh boy...

Jasmine: *Looking to see that her father was getting ready to jet* Where are you heading, dad?

Randy: I'm heading off to join this young guy's pokemon Journey. He's planning to compete in the pokemon league. But needs 12 badges. So... i'm going with him.

Jasmine: Hmm... Okay. Can i come along?

Randy: Sure. Go and grab all your gear and meet us over by the other side of the Promenade. 30 minutes... we'll be heading out by then.

Jasmine: Gotcha. *Winks*

It was becoming a wonderful time... would it last long for them?

He watch them greet each other.He sighs but froze when they were talking about stuff.He kind of forgot mention the teams were also after him to his companion is actually a pikachu he only uses his other pokemon to hid his pikachu.And he forgot mention who his father name is but he left it alone for now.Plus he dosent even know if he can trust the man.As he got up grabbing his bag waiting for the girl come back.He knew he had keep it a secret also if the teams found out he was trying get to the finals they will stop him before he even got there.

manny wrote:
He watch them greet each other.He sighs but froze when they were talking about stuff.He kind of forgot mention the teams were also after him to his companion is actually a pikachu he only uses his other pokemon to hid his pikachu.And he forgot mention who his father name is but he left it alone for now.Plus he dosent even know if he can trust the man.As he got up grabbing his bag waiting for the girl come back.He knew he had keep it a secret also if the teams found out he was trying get to the finals they will stop him before he even got there.

It was a half hour later when they were by the other end of the promenade...

hfz97asyjc541.jpg

Jasmine: *With her gear* i got my stuff. I have also my pokemon. A Charmeleon... A Pidgeotto and a Crawdaunt. My Crawdaunt... i named her Tamara. She's my trusty partner. *Looking at Manny* Don't worry. My Crawdaunt is a stone cold fighter. Tough and full of force. If there is trouble coming at you... you just leave it to my crawdaunt. She'll shield you. You can bet with that.

Randy: Sounds like a plan. Shall we?

Entei: *Looking towards the hills and mountains* Big Bear is an hour away from here... Everyone grab on... And hold on tight.

Randy: *Grabbing onto the side of Entei* Manny... come on. Grab on. And whatever you do... Hold on tight and don't let go. This guy... when he runs... he goes at extreme speeds. Jasmine... grab on. Hold on tight.

Jasmine: You bet... *Grabbing on and holding* Let's boogie. Accelerate.

It within seconds was time to make way... It was onwards to Big bear...

Randy: Big bear... here we come... Woo woo!

Extreme speeds ahead...

He saw the girl come back as he nodded at what she said.And then he grab on as he yell when they started getting fast.As he held on to dear life as he was fully awake.As he look over at the girl while holding on.As he look away looking around he was teen himself but he never really had friends before people think he was weird.

manny wrote:
He saw the girl come back as he nodded at what she said. And then he grab on as he yell when they started getting fast. As he held on to dear life as he was fully awake. As he look over at the girl while holding on. As he look away looking around he was teen himself but he never really had friends before people think he was weird.

An hour later...

sam-rice-fall-village_d7439eaa25498c77bfbbdcd092d7d67c.jpeg

Big Bear...

Randy: *Looking around* Hmm... not a bad lookin' area. We can find a place here for the night and camp out. It's peaceful and rather calming.

Jasmine: *Setting up camp* Give me a hand with the setting up, Tamara. We have to set the camp up.

As they were setting up...

Radio: *Broadcasting; As Lord Arnold* It's been 10 days now since the Buckner concert featuring the Rising Lights and Passion Kiss. Even now with the hype finally settling down... people are still grooming about the concert and there are stories being told about the exciting event. To calm things down still a little bit... here's Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul... followed by Passion Kiss's Eyes without a face... here and just for you... right here on MRHAP Metropolis... the station that plays only the best for you... and brings the best from all over the world.

Music then plays...

"Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing, goin' on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We meet every day at the same cafe
Six-thirty and no one knows she'll be there
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
While the juke box plays our favorite songs

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We gotta be extra careful
That do we don't build our hopes up too high
Because she's got her own obligations
And so, and so, do I

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Well, it's time for us to be leaving
It hurts so much, it hurts so much inside
Now she'll go her way and I'll go mine
Tomorrow we'll meet
The same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on
We gotta be extra careful
We can't afford to build our hopes up too high
I wanna meet and talk with you
At the same place, the same cafe, the same time
And we gonna hold hands like we used to
We gonna talk it over, talk it over
We know, they know, and you know what I know that it was wrong
But our thing is strong, we gotta let 'em know now
That we gotta thing going on, a thing going on"

Jeremy: *Singing; On the Radio* "I'm all out of hope.
One more bad break
Could bring a fall.

When I'm far from home
Don't call me on the phone
To tell me you're alone.

It's easy to deceive.
It's easy to tease,
But hard to get release.

Sandy: *Harmonizing with Jeremy* Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face.

Jeremy: *Singing* I spend so much time
Believing all the lies
To keep the dream alive.

Now it makes me sad,
It makes me mad at truth
For loving what was you.

Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace,

Jeremy: *Singing* When you hear the music you make a dip
Into someone else's pocket then make a slip.
Steal a car and go to Las Vegas. Oh, the gigolo pool.

Hanging out by the state line,
Turning holy water into wine,
Drinkin' it down, oh.

I'm on a bus on a psychedelic trip,
Reading murder books, tryna stay hip.
I'm thinkin' of you. You're out there so

Say your prayers.
Say your prayers.
Say your prayers.

Now I close my eyes,
And I wonder why
I don't despise.

Now all I can do
Is love what was once
So alive and new,

But it's gone from your eyes.
I'd better realise.

Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Les yeux sans visage.
Eyes without a face.
Got no human grace
Such a human waste,

And now it's getting worse."

Jasmine: *After camp was set* We should all perhaps talk. Maybe open up a little. it's good bonding as they say.

Randy: Good plan. I happen to agree as i have some bonding moments with my new wife... Macie's son Jeremy. You know... he's a drag teen. Gay too. But he's literally all heart.

Jasmine: Interesting... *Grins*
"I said I don't know a Leslie! Been homeless so long I barely remember my pre homeless life. "
He gets back up and heads back into his alley
Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

mrxenomorph wrote:
"I said I don't know a Leslie! Been homeless so long I barely remember my pre homeless life. "
He gets back up and heads back into his alley

Lisa: You do remember. You're just scared of the past... afraid to relive the life that you've once had way back when. You can run from it all you like... but how long do you think you have before it finally reaches and penetrates you? You can't run forever. Whether you like it or not... the past is gonna catch to you.

Saphiroth: *Calling out Panpour* Panpour... come out. Use your Hydro pump on the trainer... snap him out of the act of denying who he is... he's got a past life that he's choosing to block out... make him remember.

Seconds later...

Panpour: *Using Hydro Pump on Nick*

Lisa was very unsure and not too keen on using a tactic on someone to get them to come around. She was afraid that all it'd do is anger those around her and yet... she knew that she was shooting for a cause. She had to do something to get him to remember. She knew something was up... but she just didn't know what that was...

The others were not far off and were waiting to find out what was going on. They had not a clue as to what was going on or what was taking Lisa and Saphiroth. There wasn't a clue. What were they trying to do?

He sighs helping set up the camp as he hears music playing.He try ignore it but he listen as he watch the girl help set up. "Do you guys mind me letting my other pokemon out stretch there legs"he said kind of scared at first see there reaction.
Before any attack could land however..........
"One of you use sucker punch!!"
Just before the water came out of panpours mouth, a large pangoro appeared before it, and delivered a powerful sucker punch to the pokemon's stomach. The pokemon reeled over winded.
"Looks like you wanted to start a fight then! Don't worry, I'll finish it"
He sat down in a corner of the alleyway. A bunch of pokemon surrounded him.
Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

mrxenomorph wrote:
Before any attack could land however..........
"One of you use sucker punch!!"
Just before the water came out of panpours mouth, a large pangoro appeared before it, and delivered a powerful sucker punch to the pokemon's stomach. The pokemon reeled over winded.
"Looks like you wanted to start a fight then! Don't worry, I'll finish it"
He sat down in a corner of the alleyway. A bunch of pokemon surrounded him.

Lisa took offense to that and suddenly had her Zebstrika use Thrash and then Thunder...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-27.png

Lisa: No one attacks my brother. NO ONE! *Suddenly angered by the move done the homeless trainer's pokemon* You are Nick... We tried pleading to you... begging and then producing pictures. Then regrettably shot water at you... to snap you out of this slump you were in. But you suddenly just get testy and fire back with an attack. You changed... Not for the better. The Nick that Leslie knew... and the one that our mother was told about and one we knew through the tales that were told. that is clearly all they are. TALES!

Lisa was pissed and for that... she kinda had all the reasons to being pissed as she was....

Lisa: *Angrily and irate* The Nickolas Angels that my family once knew... he's truly dead. There's clearly nothing left to save. Nothing left. It's almost that you're scared... scared of your past. A Fraidy cat. You've become a coward. a COWARD of your own life. The life you once had. Well... so be it. Go ahead and be a coward. See where that leads you.

Saphiroth: *Walking over to his pokemon and tending to it* ... *Looking over at the trainer* Nick... You're an asshole. We came to you... because we thought that perhaps you'd be able to help... that you'd remember us all. But all we got... was you just being a coward. Then just because we were trying to get you to snap out of the slump... you attack us? US?! What the hell?! *Sharply Exhales* You know what... forget it... you're nothing but a fake. Some old friend of our mother's.

Lisa: How could you just forget about who you were? Why would you just forget about all that you were once upon a time? It's like you... *Crying out with tears suddenly running down her face* It's like you don't even care... anymore.

Lisa was with emotion and it was no secret that she had had it up to her limit over. She was tired of people trying to play the village dumb-ass card and thinking it was funny. Granted that she didn't know what happened between the last that the nick her family and Leslie knew... were close and the current. However for there to be a scene as it was... There was no excuse. Lisa knew... as did Saphiroth. The others also knew... question was... what could anyone do to get the one that was close to their family back... What were they to do to get a hand in perhaps getting a big lead over the evil teams... Maybe stopping them at their own game as it was done before? What could they do? Was there gonna be any hope for them? If so... Where?

manny wrote:
He sighs helping set up the camp as he hears music playing.He try ignore it but he listen as he watch the girl help set up. "Do you guys mind me letting my other pokemon out stretch there legs"he said kind of scared at first see there reaction.

Randy: It's okay with us. You can let them out. They need to have some time to stretch and spread their wings.

Jasmine: We should get to talking a little bit.

At the campfire made up for the night...

Randy: So... Manny. Since we are all here and are getting to know about one another... Tell us about yourself. Where did you come from?

Jasmine: How did you wind up in Venice? Clearly you were going somewhere. Probably got lost somewhere along the way and by time you stopped to look and realize... you found yourself landing right in Venice. What's your story? It's okay. We're willing to take notice.

It was a moment of reaching out and perhaps getting to know one another more. For what it was... it was a very good move... to open up to those who you were traveling with... Perhaps to break the ice a little bit.

"Yea I got lost"He says nodding as he was actually try escape something.As he threw his pokeball and his pikachu came out. "I don't really have a story tell"he shrugs.
Lithium (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

I was wandering around, let down that I did not not have any Pokémon, I also stumbled around something, which looked suspicious.

Lithium: Okay, I think this needs a little investigating.

Phoenix: That's open! Who knows who and what's in there?

Jade: I would agree with Phoenix, That's open, and might as well be attempting to do a heist. -shrugs-

Lithium: But it's worth taking a try. We can get some new things!

Phoenix: Really? Just really!? WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT!?

Jade: Okay Phoenix, please calm down.

Phoenix: Why should I? We might do something that might cost our lives.

Ophelia: -wanders around- Oh hi! Who are you three?

Phoenix -pissed off, due to Lithium taking unnecessary risks- Ugh, I'm Phoenix, and I hope you aren't like Lithium here. -points to Lithium-

Lithium: Hi! I am Lithium? How about you?

Jade: I am Jade, and I am bored of this pep talk.

Ophelia: I am Ophelia. What are we gonna do?

Jade: Decide whether we should ransack that. -points to the building-

Ophelia: I bet we should not ransack it.

-an argument later-

Lithium: Okay, fine.

The group was walking around, until the newest member found a Pokémon.

Ophelia: Ooh, what's that?

Jade, That's a Pokémon.

Ophelia: How about I catch it?

-a minute later-

Lithium: Let's ignore it.

Jade: Why?

Lithium: It might take a whole day for us to catch that.

They were heading to the clinic. They then healed all their Pokémon. They then found some weird hings, but ignored it. The group also caught some Pokémon while at it. Lithium was reading a book, Phoenix had a rest, Jade was cooking, and Ophelia was catching new things.

manny wrote:
"Yea I got lost"He says nodding as he was actually try escape something.As he threw his pokeball and his pikachu came out. "I don't really have a story tell"he shrugs.

Randy: Come on... everyone's got a story. What do you have for a tale? Why not tell on why Team Magma's after you?

Jasmine: We all have a tale to tell when that is in play. Team Magma's pulling all the stops and they won't back down.

Randy: That's true.

It wasn't a lie either. Team Magma was not about to just rest. They were doing all possible to see their endeavors through... even if it were still just in the first stages in getting their plans to go through without a hitch...

"its because my dads name is david evers and is also because of my pikachu."he points at his pokemon as he sighs."they want my pikachu for there pokemon collection"

manny wrote:
"its because my dads name is david evers and is also because of my pikachu."he points at his pokemon as he sighs."they want my pikachu for there pokemon collection"

Jasmine: So... because of your name... and because the pikachu you have... that is why they're after you? Wait... wait wait wait... are you trying to tell us that the evil team... is trying to capture you for your pokemon? that you are on the run from them?

Randy: That's not good. Sounds like bad karma or something. Manny, you're gonna need some very heavy help against them. It isn't gonna be easy for your Eversness. the spark that is inside you. I think that if we are gonna put better protection on you and your pikachu... We're gonna need to disguise it and turn it into something else... to throw them off the scent. otherwise that team... they're forever gonna be tagging onto your 7 clouds of smoke. It's not gonna be pretty either.

Jasmine: Why would you put yourself through being on the run like that? That's what i'd like to know. I mean... going on a journey is one thing... that's pretty cool. But you are at the same time... on the run and in danger because of this team that is clearly after you.

Randy: That's a rather big risk. Really.

There was lots of concern. but they were gonna stick around and were gonna protect Manny. It was just not gonna be as easy as they thought it'd be. but they were gonna try all they could to protect him. Had to...
Eagle Porter

Meanwhile, Eagle had devised a plan for whenever Team Magma showed up - if they did at all. Eagle always had a plan, one he usually didn't share with anyone, as it was secret plans. And anyway, his ideas seemed a little odd to others only because his mind was structured differently from other people's. Not that he cared, but the plans he had, he had for himself, and kept them to himself, as other people either might not get it or be able to hash it out like he could.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus