Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

mrxenomorph wrote:
"Ah.. I see what the problem here is"
He takes out a thick wooden rod and whacks linnoone in the face
"How many times do I have to tell you, not to steal!! If these were cops, they would be arresting me!! You know what that means, you and the rest of the pack will no longer have a home!!"
He hits the linnoone hard enough to actually cause it some pain. It yelps from the first hit
"Here take this "Z ring" whatever it is, i don't want it. My linnoone is only supposed to pick up stuff that people won't care to lose.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-6.png

Lisa: *Grabbing the Z-Ring* Thanks. But please don't hurt the poor thing. It didn't know any better. It's obviously a scavenger. Going for particular items and things is all it knows. It's part of their nature.

Lisa's Pokedex: *Giving out information* Linoone- The Rushing Pokemon... LINOONE always runs full speed and only in straight lines. If facing an obstacle, it makes a right-angle turn to evade it. This POKéMON is very challenged by gently curving roads. When hunting, LINOONE will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run. While this POKéMON is capable of topping 60 mph, it has to come to a screeching halt before it can turn. It is exceedingly fast if it only has to run in a straight line. When it spots pond-dwelling prey underwater, it quickly leaps in and catches it with its sharp claws. It uses its explosive speed and razor-sharp claws to bring down prey. Running along winding paths is not its strong suit.

Saphiroth: Wow. *To the trainer* So... who are you? Where do you come from?

Lisa: *Getting a good look at the trainer* ... *Recognizing who it was* N-N-Nickolas Angels?

Saphiroth: Nickolas?! Say what? H-h-h-how could it be?

Zebstrika came out of her pokeball and Looked at the trainer...

Zebstrika: If he's a friend... we should help him... if he's a enemy... we must do way with him. However... we must make way. It's getting late.

Saphiroth: Are you... really that Angels dude?

A shock and a revelation was foretold to come... But was it as they thought... or was their eyes lying to them?
"Just Nick"
He tosses his wooden rod away and motions for linnoone to go lay down.
He sits down against a concrete wall
"I gave you that ring back. Don't you have something else you gotta do?
"Just Nick"

mrxenomorph wrote:
"Just Nick"

Lisa: Kinda. But... We have this feeling that you might know our mother... My mother... Macie M. Lightfoot. She's friends to someone you may have known... Leslie T. Burke.

Saphiroth: You do... know her... don't you?

Lisa and her brother were keen to finding out the truth. They saw something that made them believe that perhaps the guy was the same one. But if so... what happened to him since the last time he was in their lives?

Lisa: Nick... We were told about you through the stories that our mother once told us...

Saphiroth: Didn't you know about how Leslie was able to tell our mother about what you and Leslie went through back years ago?

Lisa: You had to have known... Nick... *Curious* What happened?
manny (played by awsomegameknight)

He was walking around a little bit as he was looking for somewhere.Where there is water as he put his bag down sighing,He hopes he can find something soon.He sat down by a tree looking at the sky as he search threw his bag.For some food as he watch his sorrounding as he was tired.He lay down still looking at the sky.As he started drifting to sleep.What he didnt relize he was near a building.
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

manny wrote:
He was walking around a little bit as he was looking for somewhere.Where there is water as he put his bag down sighing,He hopes he can find something soon.He sat down by a tree looking at the sky as he search threw his bag.For some food as he watch his sorrounding as he was tired.He lay down still looking at the sky.As he started drifting to sleep.What he didnt relize he was near a building.

Randy was just walking around as he rather decided to stick around Venice a while longer despite his better logic as there was certain trouble brewing. The girl he was conversing with not but a few moments earlier... or the previous night... vanished and he had not a clue as to where she went. His only hope was that she was gonna be okay.

It was the next day... Around evening time when he came across a building and just looked around with his faithful buddy Entei. He didn't realize that he'd come across anyone out of the normal... But he knew that there were trainers all over battling and training. Likely for a shot at another badge or maybe just to get some experience.

He was only past the one building when he suddenly saw a unique looking trainer. Randy didn't want to disturb him however he didn't know what the situation was... So he walked over casually...

randy-darnell-lightfoot-8.jpg

Randy: *Looking at the trainer* You planning on sleeping there and letting time pass you by? Although sleeping underneath the shade of a tree is what any woodsman and outdoorsman would likely do. Being one with nature itself.

He heard a voice as he saw another person a guy come near him."i just sleep anywhere i can.Plus i have nature pokemon so they prefer sleepout here"He says looking at the man.He pointed at his bulbasaur who was sleeping next to him.As he watch the man closely.He didnt really want have pokemon fight while he was alseep.So he hope the man wasnt looking for that.

manny wrote:
He heard a voice as he saw another person a guy come near him."i just sleep anywhere i can.Plus i have nature pokemon so they prefer sleepout here"He says looking at the man.He pointed at his bulbasaur who was sleeping next to him.As he watch the man closely.He didnt really want have pokemon fight while he was alseep.So he hope the man wasnt looking for that.

Randy: *Grins* Hmm... Interesting. I like the sound of that. I kinda like going green myself. Got a bike that i pretty much take with me wherever. Except for high roads or rocky mountain trails. Never know what's up there on those trails and plus the last time i did... i had to rake up some lettuce... cash to buy some stuff to fix my bike tires.

Entei: *Enjoying the sunlight*

Randy: So... *Sitting down* How did you get here? You seem to look as if you've traveled quite a deal. Kinda like a hobo would. Not saying you are... but most of the time when people travel the road alone and just hitch from place to place... most people would consider that as being a common hobo. *Looking at his watch* Hmm...
"Leslie Ann? I don't know who your talking about!?"
He has a slight crazed look in his eyes. Clearly the hardships of being homeless have left its mark on him
"Your probably confusing me for someone else.

"Im a trainer actually soppose be going to my secound gym"he said as he sat up watching the man.As he took out some food for his pokemon."I walk here it was a long journey but i stop along the way."He told the guy not sure if he can trust him yet.As he took off his hoodie putting it in his bookbag.As he look at the sky again.

mrxenomorph wrote:
"Leslie Ann? I don't know who your talking about!?"
He has a slight crazed look in his eyes. Clearly the hardships of being homeless have left its mark on him
"Your probably confusing me for someone else.

Lisa looked at the guy and then at her brother...

Lisa: Saphiroth... i think that he's got amnesia. He doesn't seem to remember anything about Leslie Burke. or about our mom or us. He really has no memory.

Saphiroth: I fear that whatever happened since the last time he and Leslie were in any means involved with one another... took his memory and wiped all sense of recollection from him. He don't seem to remember about his previous life.

Lisa: What about pictures? Those spark memories... Don't they?

Saphiroth: We can try...

Lisa had then pulled out some pictures that she had...

leslie-burke-blitzball-stadium-4.jpg

leslie-burke-blitzball-stadium-sunrise.jpg

leslie-burke-47.jpg

leslie-burke-48.jpg

Lisa was showing them and hoping that in someway... it could spark something...

Lisa: Please... Nick. Remember... *Pleading* REMEMBER!

Would something positive come from it all or was the Nick they knew or heard so so much about... forever lost?

manny wrote:
"Im a trainer actually soppose be going to my second gym"he said as he sat up watching the man.As he took out some food for his pokemon."I walk here it was a long journey but i stop along the way."He told the guy not sure if he can trust him yet.As he took off his hoodie putting it in his bookbag.As he look at the sky again.

Randy: Second gym... Are you competing for something? from memory... there are 12 gym... Cleveland is gym #1.

Randy had memorized the gym lineup as though he were going to try the gyms himself...

Gym #1: Cleveland - The Rock Gym. Slogan: "The Rocky tension of the Nation. "Face the Rock of Power""
Gym #2: New York City- The Steel Gym. Slogan: "Come meet the Steel plating foundation of the nation"
Gym #3: Chicago- The Flying Gym. Slogan: "Take to the skies in the wind and the air. Reach up for the Sky!"
Gym #4: Salt Lake City- The Normal Gym. Slogan: "Come and show us your skills with normal array"
Gym #5: Colorado Gym- The Ice Gym. Slogan: "Trail through the Icy Peril. The Arctic snow shall bring no delight!"
Gym #6: Las Vegas Gym- The Fairy Gym. Slogan: "It's a fairy world, Don't be shy... come and say Hi!"
Gym #7: San Francisco Gym- The Eerie Ghost/Psychic. Slogan: "It's a spoooooky Eerie road. Travelers and trainers take warn."
Gym #8: Hollywood Gym- The Electric Shock. Slogan: "Prepare for a high voltage Shutdown. Can you handle the power of the Electrical surge?"
Gym #9: Los Angeles Gym- Ground Breaking. Slogan: "Shake, Rattle and Quake! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE! Watch the ground snap and rumble you away!"
Gym #10: Phoenix Gym- Fire/Fighting Combo. Slogan: "Taste the Fire of the one's soul and the fighting spirit of a Pokemon's heart!"
Gym #11: Houston Gym- The Dragon Gym. Slogan: "The fierce rage of the Dragon. Can you tame the Dragon's raging fury?"
Gym #12: Orlando Gym- The Water/Dark Gym. Slogan: "The terror of the Deep is near. Tread carefully/The Dark spirit of the pokemon. Can you escape the dark that comes?"

Randy: i know the list... but it's because i read about the league lineup on how the gym path was to go for leading to getting the badges needed in order to be able to compete in the United States pokemon league. It was seen on the rule board at the nearby Pokemon Center. I figure all pokemon centers have it. Or should.

"Yea im competeing for a badge i want get all the badges so ill be able compete in the pokemon leauge"he says as his pokemon gets on his lap."My home twon had a small gym i didnt get badge yet but i did get some pokemon balls."he says to the guy as he shows him the pokeballs.As he sighs putting them back in his pocket."My dad pokemon scientest so hehook me up with some stuff."

manny wrote:
"Yea im competeing for a badge i want get all the badges so ill be able compete in the pokemon leauge"he says as his pokemon gets on his lap."My home twon had a small gym i didnt get badge yet but i did get some pokemon balls."he says to the guy as he shows him the pokeballs.As he sighs putting them back in his pocket."My dad pokemon scientest so hehook me up with some stuff."

Randy: You are lucky. Although... if you're looking for a source of getting stuff... You should try O'aka XXIII Merchant Extraordinaire. He's a wily old dog... but knows his stuff and knows how to always be in stock of the best of the best merch. Back in Metropolis... He's got a merchant store and he has the best of anything. *Looking at the stuff* You and i should tag up and hit the road. I'm not competing... but i am kinda here because i happen to be somewhat seeping into a whirlpool of depression. It's over the reality of my wife being taken by This Evil Team... Team Magma.

Randy was having a little trouble on bringing out the details as he was still pretty numb over the news. He wanted to head off to see his kids... but how could he? Not like he was now... in a drunken state. He wouldn't know how to face them...

"i mean sure i wouldnt mind company"He says standing up "Aslong as you dont mind us stoping at gyms along the way."He puts his hoddie back on."im manny evers"He says sticking out his hand.He never had a tag along.Hes always been a trainer since he got his first pokemon.Company wouldnt hurt as he smiles at the guy.

manny wrote:
"i mean sure i wouldnt mind company"He says standing up "Aslong as you dont mind us stoping at gyms along the way."He puts his hoddie back on."im manny evers"He says sticking out his hand.He never had a tag along.Hes always been a trainer since he got his first pokemon.Company wouldnt hurt as he smiles at the guy.

Randy: It's not a problem. You can consider me your own cheer committee. *Returning the hand gesture* Randy Darnell. Lightfoot by marriage. It's a long story and i'll be sure to tell all there is while on our way to Cleveland. First Gym. Entei here can run across the grasslands in half the time. I kinda rescued him from a hoard of hunters who were trying to capture unique pokemon.

Entei: First Gym... it's with an Apache Indian Gym Leader. He specializes in rock and knows the land. He won't be simple to beat.

Randy: *Checking the time* It's getting late though. About time to grab some grub to eat. You hungry, Manny? I'm buying.

There was a friendship forming and a bond about to be formed... Where would it go from there... who would know?

He chuckles "Food sounds good"he gave a soft smile as his pokemon got on his head.He another pokemon but they were in its pokeball he wanted collect more on the trip.Hopefuly he can as he nods at the guy.He was ready head off in his journey with the guy.No matter were it took them he was ready and excited.

manny wrote:
He chuckles "Food sounds good"he gave a soft smile as his pokemon got on his head.He another pokemon but they were in its pokeball he wanted collect more on the trip.Hopefuly he can as he nods at the guy.He was ready head off in his journey with the guy.No matter were it took them he was ready and excited.

YMaD_0397.jpg

Randy: *Leading the way* There's a hot dog stand over by the promenade area of Venice. It close. They have just about the best savoring hot dogs ever tasted. I tried them a couple times myself and they are literally outstanding. I can tell you... you could perhaps take my word for it on this... you haven't lived till you tried one of these hot dogs.

Suddenly Golduck and Machoke came out from their pokeballs and stretched their limbs a little. Running a couple laps....

Randy: Good thinkin' boys. That's a good plan. A little workout before chowtime. Getting those muscles in tune and the blood flowin'. Good plan. Entei... After dinner... what say we make a fast track over to the hillside. Like maybe Big bear or something. Maybe check out the locale there a bit. However... our new companion of travel Manny comes with us.

Entei: *Nods* It's a plan. Let's make haste. Remember... we must not be in an area for too long a time as Team Magma is persistently looming. They could be close and come back at any time.

Randy: I feel ya' pal. Don't worry. We'll be okay.

It was about a few minutes later when they were only steps away from the hot dog stand... Wouldn't be long before they reached it...

He follow along watching the pokemons talk.He like watching them it's weird to some people but not to him.As he nodded agreeing as they got close to the stand.

manny wrote:
He follow along watching the pokemons talk.He like watching them it's weird to some people but not to him.As he nodded agreeing as they got close to the stand.

YMaD_2360.jpg

At the Hot dog stand...

Randy: Hello there, Bill.

anime-girl-with-green-eyes.png

Bill: Hey there, Randy... You back for another spill of the good ole' Venice dogs?

Randy: You bet. I can't get enough of them. They just keep getting better every time i try them... Sadly though this is ny last time here as i'm heading off.

Bill: You are? *In Shock* Where are you planning to go?

Randy: Big bear to start off. It's just a little pit stop. Heading out to go on a journey. Leading a fellow youth on his Pokemon Journey. First pounder is Cleveland, Ohio.

Bill: Who? *Looking to see the one in mention* Him?! He's gonna be the one going to challenge the gyms?

Randy: Yeah. He is seeking to get his chance in competing in the pokemon league.

Bill: Well... I wish him lots of luck. He's gonna need it. The leaders are brutal. Tough too...

Randy: I'll bet. The kid's gonna be in for a real brawl through the gym battles.

Bill: *Nods*

Randy: 4 Venice dogs please. With a couple bottles of Pepsi.

Bill: You bet.

A moment later...

anime-girl-with-green-eyes.png

Bill: Oh... Randy... Before you go. Take this. It's a comfort travel care package. There's 15 Venice dogs in there with some delicious snacks and 10 bottles of coke. It's not exactly a lot... but it'll get you by for a little as you make way to where you're heading to.

Randy: You sure?

Bill: Sure. It's on the house. Besides... you're a rather favorite customer anyway. You always stick around and keep this ole' girl company.

Randy: Thank you... *Hugging in farewell*

Bill: *Smiles* You be careful out there, okay... Randy? And if you are looking for your lovely woman that caught your heart... i hope she's okay and that you have nothing but good luck in finding her again.

Once the food was done...

Randy: *Giving Manny his two Hot dogs* Dinner is served, Manny.

Time to eat...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus