Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Kimberly Gillerson wrote:
Kimberly Gillerson was known as a girl who could be construed as rather unnoticed. But she was a medium-sized height and she also was with a bit of muscle. Lanky on the sides but flexible. She walked from the side of the road heading out of Metropolis. She had a habit with her and it was smoking. She was alone and with all the necessary items and equipment needed. Along with her... was a lonely Pidgeotto, Growlithe, An Electrike, and a Wild Infernape that felt safe with her. They stayed by her side and fended off some attacks that were coming from Team Magma. There was no known reason as to why they were coming after her. But they didn't seem to do any harm on to her. Kimberly walked through and made way to the first towns... She would hear word of there being celebrities performing and sought to check them out. However, by the time she would have gotten to where the show was... found nothing. She made stops at multiple spots and asked around about the celebrities and heard that they were spotted in Jefferson City, Missouri. At least one of them were. So... that was where she trekked till she made her entry to the city. Where one of them were likely to be.

Jeremy and Sandy were still trying to figure out what to do about the Evil Team and their constant need to attack. they were gonna need a plan and fast.

Jeremy: *Looking at Eagle* Smoke?

Sandy: *Trying to think*
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Kimberly Gillerson was known as a girl who could be construed as rather unnoticed. But she was a medium-sized height and she also was with a bit of muscle. Lanky on the sides but flexible. She walked from the side of the road heading out of Metropolis. She had a habit with her and it was smoking. She was alone and with all the necessary items and equipment needed. Along with her... was a lonely Pidgeotto, Growlithe, An Electrike, and a Wild Infernape that felt safe with her. They stayed by her side and fended off some attacks that were coming from Team Magma. There was no known reason as to why they were coming after her. But they didn't seem to do any harm on to her. Kimberly walked through and made way to the first towns... She would hear word of there being celebrities performing and sought to check them out. However, by the time she would have gotten to where the show was... found nothing. She made stops at multiple spots and asked around about the celebrities and heard that they were spotted in Jefferson City, Missouri. At least one of them were. So... that was where she trekked till she made her entry to the city. Where one of them were likely to be.

Jeremy and Sandy were still trying to figure out what to do about the Evil Team and their constant need to attack. they were gonna need a plan and fast.

Kimberly didn't know where she was going so she just walked until she bumped into someone, she didn't know it was Jeremy and Sandy, but she still said sorry. She would have for anyone. She didn't know what they would do.

Kimberly didn't know where she was going so she just walked until she bumped into someone, she didn't know it was Jeremy and Sandy, but she still said sorry. She would have for anyone. She didn't know what they would do.

jeremy-kelly-passion-kiss-lightfoot-4.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking to see the girl* Hey... Kimberly. You made it here. Been wondering when you were gonna make it. Last time i saw you... You were a couple cities or towns back... You didn't backtrack by mistake or something... did you?

Sandy: Kimberly. It's great seeing you here. And oh... don't worry about the bumping into us. We probably had it coming for not staying aware of where we were standing. You on your way to get a badge?
Eagle suddenly felt his phone buzz in his pocket, and once he saw what was up, he looked at Jeremy and Sandy. "Look... I really wish I could help you more. And- thank you for at least giving me a bit of excitement in a dull life, but... I have to leave. For good. There are things back in my hometown that I need to take care of. So," he pocketed his phone and Sneasel ran over to stand next to him and follow him out. "Good luck, I suppose. With saving your mom and such." He gave them a quick nod of a goodbye and left, Sneasel running alongside the boy.

Jeremy: *Looking to see the girl* Hey... Kimberly. You made it here. Been wondering when you were gonna make it. Last time i saw you... You were a couple cities or towns back... You didn't backtrack by mistake or something... did you?

Sandy: Kimberly. It's great seeing you here. And oh... don't worry about the bumping into us. We probably had it coming for not staying aware of where we were standing. You on your way to get a badge?

Kimberly: Yeah it took a long time but I made it here, after all I did get lost and ran into a few trainer battles that I won easily. Yeah I know Jermey now I didn't backtrack or miss anything. I'm on my way to get a badge I think, I don't know if my team is ready yet. Some of them arent doing their best, I have to get them healed first.

Kimberly voiceover: She wondered what she was going to do. She had felt lonely even though she had Jeremy and Sandy. She was always on the slower side and it usually meant she fell behind with tasks that she normally wouldn't. She should have had been here hours ago but she wasn't. She just didn't understand it.

Kimberly: Yeah it took a long time but I made it here, after all I did get lost and ran into a few trainer battles that I won easily. Yeah I know Jermey now I didn't backtrack or miss anything. I'm on my way to get a badge I think, I don't know if my team is ready yet. Some of them arent doing their best, I have to get them healed first.

Kimberly voiceover: She wondered what she was going to do. She had felt lonely even though she had Jeremy and Sandy. She was always on the slower side and it usually meant she fell behind with tasks that she normally wouldn't. She should have had been here hours ago but she wasn't. She just didn't understand it.

Jeremy: They look pretty strong. You seem to have a Infernape. That's a... What is that one?

Jeremy checked his pokedex...

Pokedex: *Giving out information* Infernape- The Flame Pokemon... It uses a special kind of martial arts involving all its limbs. Its fire never goes out. Its crown of fire is indicative of its fiery nature. It is beaten by none in terms of quickness. It tosses its enemies around with agility. It uses all its limbs to fight in its own unique style. It uses unique fighting moves with fire on its hands and feet. It will take on any opponent.

Sandy: Whoa... *Whistles* That's one hot mama. With a pokemon like that... you're gonna have a clean sweep.

Jeremy: We're heading to Cleveland from here. We can go from here. *Lighting up*

Kimberly: *looking over at Sandy and Jeremy smiling* I should try the gym shouldn't I? *She smiled* Ill get my pokemon healed and then ill go to the gym. If you want I can catch up, but odds are ill be moving slowly.

Kimberly voiceover: She wasn't lying, she wanted to catch a few more pokemon so she had options, she couldn't take on gyms of different types with the same team. Even though her team was strong and she had an Infernape that wasn't always a guaranteed win. She had thought that. She had learned from the mistake and wouldn't make it again. She needed some more pokemon though, she only had the Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Electrike, and Infernape with her she hadn't caught any others.

Kimberly: *looking over at Sandy and Jeremy smiling* I should try the gym shouldn't I? *She smiled* Ill get my pokemon healed and then ill go to the gym. If you want I can catch up, but odds are ill be moving slowly.

Kimberly voiceover: She wasn't lying, she wanted to catch a few more pokemon so she had options, she couldn't take on gyms of different types with the same team. Even though her team was strong and she had an Infernape that wasn't always a guaranteed win. She had thought that. She had learned from the mistake and wouldn't make it again. She needed some more pokemon though, she only had the Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Electrike, and Infernape with her she hadn't caught any others.

Jeremy knew what she was getting at. He saw it... but as they were getting to it...

A couple of Riolu's, A couple of Glaceon's and Klink's came bustling by... They were looking for a bit of fun...

Jeremy: Kimberly, We got action coming. Which one do you want to go for? First come... first to run.

Sandy: I want a Riolu. Klink... too.

Pansage: *Dancing happily*

Jeremy knew what she was getting at. He saw it... but as they were getting to it...

A couple of Riolu's, A couple of Glaceon's and Klink's came bustling by... They were looking for a bit of fun...

Jeremy: Kimberly, We got action coming. Which one do you want to go for? First come... first to run.

Sandy: I want a Riolu. Klink... too.

Pansage: *Dancing happily*

Kimberly: I want a Riolu and a Glaceon.

Kimberly voice-over: She hadn't bothered to act as though she needed them, she did but she would expose that. As far as the others knew she had been catching wild pokemon along the way, in reality, she hadn't. She tried to avoid the trainer battles and the wild pokemon. The pokemon she had were enough, for now anyway. She just didn't know what else to do.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus