Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

manny (played by awsomegameknight)

"my dad isnt a regular scientest he works on evloution pokemons"He says as his pikachu goes on his shoulder. "my name means a lot to everyone because everyone knows my father"he says looking at them.
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

manny wrote:
"my dad isnt a regular scientest he works on evloution pokemons"He says as his pikachu goes on his shoulder. "my name means a lot to everyone because everyone knows my father"he says looking at them.

Randy: Oh man... You really are on the hot list for that evil team. They're gonna be tailing you for a long time.

Jasmine: We should consider on changing your whole look. That might be one sole way on throwing them off guard and ward them off. They can't get you if they can't find you or recognize you.

It wasn't long before it started getting late...

Randy: You know what we're getting at... right? Plus now... you're wondering how i got involved with a particular celebrity and the family. Aren't you?
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

Meanwhile, Eagle had devised a plan for whenever Team Magma showed up - if they did at all. Eagle always had a plan, one he usually didn't share with anyone, as it was secret plans. And anyway, his ideas seemed a little odd to others only because his mind was structured differently from other people's. Not that he cared, but the plans he had, he had for himself, and kept them to himself, as other people either might not get it or be able to hash it out like he could.

Jeremy looked at the front and saw that there was an attack coming. He was ready for it....

Sandy: *Looking at Pansage* Pansage... Get ready to use your Solar beam on Team Magma. First sighting... you open and fire.

Pansage: Right.

Pansear: *Ready to strike at team Magma* I'm ready. Let them come... they'll be sorry.

Jeremy: *Seeing a grimace of shadows; possibly Team Magma* Something's coming. Up ahead. Elias... Sandy. time to look sharp. We have possible company. It's coming.

Within seconds...

250px-Team_Magma_grunts_anime.png

Team Magma Grunt: *Walking closer into the light* You... You're gonna surrender to Team Magma, Passion Kiss. Either surrender to Team Magma or you can say goodbye to the Rising Star.

Jeremy: Don't you hurt my mother!

Team Magma Grunt: Then surrender to Team Magma! NOW!

Jeremy: NEVER!

Team Magma Grunt: Since you refuse... Say goodbye to the Rising Star. She will be put on schedule to be exterminated.

Sandy: No she will not! Pansage... FIRE AT THE GRUNT!

Pansage: *Charging up and gathering energy from the sun* Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan.... *Unleashing the attack head on* PANSAGE!!!!

It was a few seconds later after that attack when...

Jeremy and Sandy came up with a fast move. It was gonna be fast. But it would work... Or so they were to hope...

Jeremy: *With Sandy* Pansage... Pansear... Double Attack... FIRE PLEDGE/GRASS PLEDGE!

The attack was unleashed... But would it do its damage on Team Magma... or was it only gonna open for more attacks coming from them.

He nods as he sat there and look at pikachu as he sighs as he just.Look at the sky hoping he cant get threw everything as he sat there.As it starts getting dark he yawn "will im going try get some sleep before we head off again"he says looking at them as he gets up.As he waves g but instead of going straight into the tent when they werent looking.he went behind the tent as he look at pikachu as he sat by a tree.Putting his bookbag down getting confortable.

manny wrote:
He nods as he sat there and look at pikachu as he sighs as he just.Look at the sky hoping he cant get threw everything as he sat there.As it starts getting dark he yawn "will im going try get some sleep before we head off again"he says looking at them as he gets up.As he waves g but instead of going straight into the tent when they werent looking.he went behind the tent as he look at pikachu as he sat by a tree.Putting his bookbag down getting confortable.

Randy nodded as he knew that it was getting late and they'd all need some well desired shut-eye. It's been a rather long day and this was the start of Manny's pokemon journey. Randy knew it and he was gonna see on protecting him as well as keep from getting within the radar of Team Magma. He knew that there were gonna be a ton of risks. He knew it and saw that would happen. He was missing his wife and his kids from his new family. He was very worried about them and hoped that they'd be okay.

It was only a moment later when they were all asleep as night had truly come to them... signaling for slumber...
Eagle Porter

A Tauros appeared, as Eagle did have one as one of his most faithful Pokemon companions, and charged at Team Magma, hitting one aside. Anger point, of course. Meanwhile, Sneasel did similar, keen eye... inner focus... some other abilities they learned over time with Eagle, as he had taken the time to study and work with giving Sneasel abilities outside of their dark type.

((Sorry its not a lot... I don't know a lot about Pokemon fighting... I only ever played the card game XD))
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

A Tauros appeared, as Eagle did have one as one of his most faithful Pokemon companions, and charged at Team Magma, hitting one aside. Anger point, of course. Meanwhile, Sneasel did similar, keen eye... inner focus... some other abilities they learned over time with Eagle, as he had taken the time to study and work with giving Sneasel abilities outside of their dark type.

((Sorry its not a lot... I don't know a lot about Pokemon fighting... I only ever played the card game XD))

((Don't worry... i can teach you the stuff. When you're ready to learn. It's gonna be okay.))

Jeremy and Sandy nodded at Eagle for what he just done. They were impressed. Very impressed.

Jeremy's Gothita had suddenly come out and with a upper hand against Team Magma... Used Psybeam... and then psyshock. Aimed it right at Team Magma...

Gothita: You leave my master alone! GO AWAY!

It was not long before a break came. Something came and pushed Team Magma to bug out. They saw defeat and fell back. But... the thing was that... they'd be back. Question was... when... where... and how?
Gwyn Reynolds (played by Okuyasu)

Gwyn would walk by, glancing at the conflict. Not paying much attention to the battle, he keeps walking to get to the next town.

" Battles, hmph. Waste of time. " Gwyn would mutter to himself as he kept on walking.

Behind him, a bizarre-looking Pokemon followed. The Pokemon snorts as it glares at the group.

He wakes up tired.He heads to a lake like area to take a bath as he relaxes sighing.As he looks at the skyhuming a bit.He swims in the pool trying relax and get some alone time.After that he got out getting dress and ready.And cooks breakfest for everyone as he yawns tired.As he looks around trying look for something.
Gwyn Reynolds (played by Okuyasu)

Gwyn would enter the next town. He takes a big whiff of the air and sighs.

" Home. "

Gwyn would hum a 40's tune happily while skipping to the town's vendor market. He would run into an enemy trainer on the way.

Enemy Trainer: " Hey you! You know the rules! Let's battle! "

The enemy trainer sends out a Torkoal.

Gwyn would scoff at this and send out the strange Pokemon that is following him.

Trainer: " Torkoal! Use Ember! "

The Torkoal spits a ball of heat.

Gwyn: " Mirror. "

The bizarre creature reflects the attack with a mirror on its palm.

The ember was sent back at the Torkoal, knocking out instantly.

Trainer: " Wh-what? "

Gwyn would take money from the trainer and continue on his way.

manny wrote:
He wakes up tired.He heads to a lake like area to take a bath as he relaxes sighing.As he looks at the skyhuming a bit.He swims in the pool trying relax and get some alone time.After that he got out getting dress and ready.And cooks breakfest for everyone as he yawns tired.As he looks around trying look for something.

Randy and Jasmine woke up only a moment later to the smell of something home cooked and right away it made their mouths water...

His Golduck and Machoke were doing their morning exercises. Jasmine's Charmeleon, Pidgeotto and Crawdaunt were also exercising. They felt as though it were gonna be a new bright day. It was only starting... but it was already told to be a rather good day.

gl-1416653-1617758547.jpeg

Randy: It's a very bright day. Jasmine, We're gonna be hitting it hard today. From here to Stateline nevada... it's 7 and a quart hours... from there to Colorado it's almost 16 hours. from there... to Chicago, illinois... is another 15 hours... but from there to cleveland ... it should be a clean snap.

Jasmine: So... When do we start?

Randy: That's up to Manny. Whenever he feels set to jet... we shall boot and all head off. but by his side.
Randy Darnell wrote:
manny wrote:

Randy and Jasmine woke up only a moment later to the smell of something home cooked and right away it made their mouths water...

His Golduck and Machoke were doing their morning exercises. Jasmine's Charmeleon, Pidgeotto and Crawdaunt were also exercising. They felt as though it were gonna be a new bright day. It was only starting... but it was already told to be a rather good day.

Randy: It's a very bright day. Jasmine, We're gonna be hitting it hard today. From here to Stateline nevada... it's 7 and a quart hours... from there to Colorado it's almost 16 hours. from there... to Chicago, illinois... is another 15 hours... but from there to cleveland ... it should be a clean snap.

Randy: That's up to Manny. Whenever he feels set to jet... we shall boot and all head off. but by his side.

(((Using Rick's human reference here, check profile)))

Mmm... He never remembered sleeping on the ground to be so... painful, ow, his back. He groggily sat himself up, only a blanket and two packed carrying bags providing any comfort to the sleeping situation the man found himself in. He's awake now, though, but he hears other people, and smells... Cooked food? In the forest? Was someone using a portable grill?

His Purrloin, MewMew, wasn't the only one to recognize the scent, stretching and beginning to follow it, her stomach growling as she got off her plush and luxurious bed. At least she slept well, Rick thought to himself before realizing what exactly she was doing. Oh Arceus, she's going toward the new people. Crap. What if they're people looking for them?!

He scrambles to now pack up the little bed and blanket as hurriedly as he can, stuffing them into the bigger bag as he then chases after his companion. "Wait, MewMew! Come back!" He cried out as he pursued the small cat-like beast.

Unsurprisingly, she was the first to appear near the group consisting of Randy, Manny, and Jasmine, her nose guiding her trail... Directly to Manny's portable cooker. Even if the scent has been around for awhile, there's surely something little ol' her can get ahold of, correct? The icy-eyed Purrloin didn't even seem to give much else mind to the other souls around her, given food was the only thing on her mind, at the moment. Rick, on the other hand-

"MewMew, did you end up nearby?- ... Ah." Rick seemed to have stumbled into a group of people, oh dear... He nervously seems to scan what everyone has and what they're doing.. They don't seem to be his parents' goons, maybe? If they aren't, are they travelers?

"Um.... Hi! Sorry. I, er, I was looking for my Purrloin?" As he muttered, his eyes landed on the culprit of the chase. Wait a second, is she attempting to snatch some food?

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
manny wrote:

(((Using Rick's human reference here, check profile)))

Mmm... He never remembered sleeping on the ground to be so... painful, ow, his back. He groggily sat himself up, only a blanket and two packed carrying bags providing any comfort to the sleeping situation the man found himself in. He's awake now, though, but he hears other people, and smells... Cooked food? In the forest? Was someone using a portable grill?

His Purrloin, MewMew, wasn't the only one to recognize the scent, stretching and beginning to follow it, her stomach growling as she got off her plush and luxurious bed. At least she slept well, Rick thought to himself before realizing what exactly she was doing. Oh Arceus, she's going toward the new people. Crap. What if they're people looking for them?!

He scrambles to now pack up the little bed and blanket as hurriedly as he can, stuffing them into the bigger bag as he then chases after his companion. "Wait, MewMew! Come back!" He cried out as he pursued the small cat-like beast.

Unsurprisingly, she was the first to appear near the group consisting of Randy, Manny, and Jasmine, her nose guiding her trail... Directly to Manny's portable cooker. Even if the scent has been around for awhile, there's surely something little ol' her can get ahold of, correct? The icy-eyed Purrloin didn't even seem to give much else mind to the other souls around her, given food was the only thing on her mind, at the moment. Rick, on the other hand-

"MewMew, did you end up nearby?- ... Ah." Rick seemed to have stumbled into a group of people, oh dear... He nervously seems to scan what everyone has and what they're doing.. They don't seem to be his parents' goons, maybe? If they aren't, are they travelers?

"Um.... Hi! Sorry. I, er, I was looking for my Purrloin?" As he muttered, his eyes landed on the culprit of the chase. Wait a second, is she attempting to snatch some food?

randy-darnell-lightfoot-30.jpg

Randy: *Grins* Hey there, fellow traveler. You lost?

They saw the wandering traveler and were curious as to where he came from. Not sure whether they be friend... or foe. However Randy knew that from the experiences he had so far with people coming from just out of the blue... he had to take all things with this grain of salt. Now... mind you... it was not as if he didn't trust... but he didn't exactly trust either. How could he when for a time or two... he's been nearly caught by Team Magma and put on the same chopping block as some others. Namely... his loving wife... the kids. He wasn't a lightfoot other than by marriage. but he sensed something strange. Something which wasn't right at all.

Jasmine: You a pokemon trainer? *Curious* Where're you heading?

They were confused as to who the person was and it was not as though they were suspicious... they were just in a bit of confusion. not sure what to expect...

He comes back looking at them "it dosent really matter to me wich way we go"
He says looking at them.As pikachu.
Stares at them he just stood there watching them.
"We better head out before the team starts trying find us thow"he says packing his bag.
"Oh, well... I'm not exactly lost, but I was sleeping in the woods not far from you I think, sorry about that!" As he replied, he went to pick up the food thief. Yoink.

"Murrrrr..." Aside from the annoyed reply from MewMew, she didn't do much after that, just curling up in Rick's arms.

Given the look on the strangers' faces, something told him that he was equally stranger to them, which was an ironic comfort, to him. At the very least, he knew he wasn't going to be sold out on that front, at least, not yet. Though at the same time, they may not trust him that much, which, fair enough, he did just barge in- oh, he just heard someone else speak. If that comment about being found was anything to go by, they're possibly trying to get away from some people. How ironically similar their goals seem to be.

"Well... Would it be weird that I'm moreso just trying to get away from somewhere, instead?" It was the truth, but he still felt it was largely suspicious that he said that... But if he wanted to hide that, it was too late, might as well tell the whole truth.

"Mainly, my parents don't know that I sneaked out like this, but I really can't stay with them... Would it be okay if I traveled with you for a bit? Sorry for saying this out of the blue, but I don't need to stay long! MewMew can fight too if you need help with that, and I can even help buy food for everyone if it helps!!!" He sounded very nervous as he spoke, but he tried to get his thoughts out as coherently as possible, but he realized he's not exactly thinking about what he should say, though... Yeah, too late.

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
"Oh, well... I'm not exactly lost, but I was sleeping in the woods not far from you I think, sorry about that!" As he replied, he went to pick up the food thief. Yoink.

"Murrrrr..." Aside from the annoyed reply from MewMew, she didn't do much after that, just curling up in Rick's arms.

Given the look on the strangers' faces, something told him that he was equally stranger to them, which was an ironic comfort, to him. At the very least, he knew he wasn't going to be sold out on that front, at least, not yet. Though at the same time, they may not trust him that much, which, fair enough, he did just barge in- oh, he just heard someone else speak. If that comment about being found was anything to go by, they're possibly trying to get away from some people. How ironically similar their goals seem to be.

"Well... Would it be weird that I'm moreso just trying to get away from somewhere, instead?" It was the truth, but he still felt it was largely suspicious that he said that... But if he wanted to hide that, it was too late, might as well tell the whole truth.

"Mainly, my parents don't know that I sneaked out like this, but I really can't stay with them... Would it be okay if I traveled with you for a bit? Sorry for saying this out of the blue, but I don't need to stay long! MewMew can fight too if you need help with that, and I can even help buy food for everyone if it helps!!!" He sounded very nervous as he spoke, but he tried to get his thoughts out as coherently as possible, but he realized he's not exactly thinking about what he should say, though... Yeah, too late.

Randy: You can stick with us. It'd be rather swell about that. We wouldn't mind at all. We're just about to head off anyway as we're gonna be hitting it hard today... Trying to at least get to one of the checkpoints on our way to get Manny here his first good ole' Pokemon league Gym badge.

Jasmine: Plus trying to keep far distance from Team Magma. *Curious* Your parents are against you doing this sort of stuff? What? you mean they're against the adventuring and the exploring sort of thing?

Entei: *Detecting trouble* Randy... Jasmine... Manny. Silent. Eyes open... arms at alert.. Listen.

Randy: What's wrong, buddy? Something coming?

Entei: Yes. From the North of us.

Was there really trouble... or was it a wayward traveler who was also on the run from either the evil team or trying to get away from their caged lives...
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:

Randy: You can stick with us. It'd be rather swell about that. We wouldn't mind at all. We're just about to head off anyway as we're gonna be hitting it hard today... Trying to at least get to one of the checkpoints on our way to get Manny here his first good ole' Pokemon league Gym badge.

Jasmine: Plus trying to keep far distance from Team Magma. *Curious* Your parents are against you doing this sort of stuff? What? you mean they're against the adventuring and the exploring sort of thing?

Entei: *Detecting trouble* Randy... Jasmine... Manny. Silent. Eyes open... arms at alert.. Listen.

Was there really trouble... or was it a wayward traveler who was also on the run from either the evil team or trying to get away from their caged lives...

OH, the gym challenge! That sounded fun to at least spectate, he's seen some of the major leagues on TV, and he can imagine that is fun.They're also fleeing from Team Magma... Hm. The name sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure why... He can figure that out later, though whomever they are, they didn't sound like good news. Probably all the more reason to stick around, safety in numbers was a phrase for a reason- Speak of Giratina!

"O-oh. I'll explain after... Wow. Uh. Hello." He failed to notice the giant legendary Pokemon near him, oops! Entei certainly looks different than in the books.. Not that it was a bad thing, certainly more magnificent- Wait a second, he needs to focus, there's trouble. He'll ask about why Entei's here, among other things, later.

"Oh, right. MewMew, can you fight? We might have to do that soon." The Purrloin, in response, stretched and leaped out of his arms, doing a couple more stretches as she yawned. Yeah, seems she didn't seem to mind doing that. "Is it that kind of trouble?" He now asked. Hopefully it's not something that's too difficult to deal with...

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Rick O'Ginelle wrote:

OH, the gym challenge! That sounded fun to at least spectate, he's seen some of the major leagues on TV, and he can imagine that is fun.They're also fleeing from Team Magma... Hm. The name sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure why... He can figure that out later, though whomever they are, they didn't sound like good news. Probably all the more reason to stick around, safety in numbers was a phrase for a reason- Speak of Giratina!

"O-oh. I'll explain after... Wow. Uh. Hello." He failed to notice the giant legendary Pokemon near him, oops! Entei certainly looks different than in the books.. Not that it was a bad thing, certainly more magnificent- Wait a second, he needs to focus, there's trouble. He'll ask about why Entei's here, among other things, later.

"Oh, right. MewMew, can you fight? We might have to do that soon." The Purrloin, in response, stretched and leaped out of his arms, doing a couple more stretches as she yawned. Yeah, seems she didn't seem to mind doing that. "Is it that kind of trouble?" He now asked. Hopefully it's not something that's too difficult to deal with...

They stood at attention and listened. It was not danger that was coming... it... was...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-174.jpg

It was a popstar...

A POPSTAR?! Whoa... what?

This girl was also asian. She was with the sole name of one Marcie. Marcie Masters. She was becoming known as "Madame Goth"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
So much for my happy ending
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high on such a breakable thread (breakable thread)

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted (that I wanted)
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it (we lost it)
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say (know what they say)
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they (but so are they)
But they don't know me
Do they even know you? (even know you)
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do (all the shit that you do)

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it (we lost it)

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

He was everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me just fade away

We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh"

The girl got closer and she was coming riding her Dragonair...

Marcie: What up, homies... Nice to meet some rather salt of the earth folks. Who might you be?

Jasmine: We're travelers. Trainers. Well... At least Manny and the other guy is. I'm Jasmine Darnell... *Motioning to Randy* He's my father Randy. Lightfoot.

Marcie: Cool. *Curious* Say... Where're you guys headin'?

Randy: Cleveland... but our first run is to Stateline.

Jasmine: We're accompanying Manny on his journey as he goes to challenge all 12 gyms to collect all 12 badges in order to compete in the United States Pokemon League.

Marcie: Awesone. I'm actually doing that too. I already got my first badge. At Cleveland. Gee willies... that dude is one tough nut for apache. He's got that game goin' on.

Randy: Want to come with us?

Marcie: Sure. My Dragonair... Madonna... She's shiny. I groom her well and she loves on me for hours. She's very affectionate too. You pet her on the side and she'll whistle a happy tune.

No threat... but was this new person who she really said she was... or was this... a bad omen foreshadowing something not pleasant...
Oh, they're safe? Phew... He lowered his guard somewhat, instructing MewMew to avoid attacking, which she was more than content to do, less to do for her.

He did give a small bit of applause once her song was over, at the very least to be polite before he joined in the conversation proper, the Dragonair, though... Definitely shiny, he could tell from appearance alone, which was rather impressive, especially even in the circles he saw, they were even more highly sought after than well-trained Pokemon. They were truly no joke, especially to a Pokemon collector... Ironically, he's grateful he never really wanted to do that, but it didn't stop his moment of amazement. Though he did come back to reality quickly, at least.

It's also the first time he's heard... Practically any of their names, actually, and he should probably introduce himself as well.

"It's nice to meet you all, and hi! Oh, I should also say my name too... You can call me Rick, and MewMew's my Purrloin." He gave a friendly wave to them all. Even if he hasn't known them very long, they seem alright enough. Hopefully he can come to trust them all, in time. "And it's great to meet you all, really. I appreciate you all letting me come along too."

As he talked, MewMew seemed to give a lax wave to the Dragonair, presumably to be friendly, though who knows, given her smug look.

Rick O'Ginelle wrote:
Oh, they're safe? Phew... He lowered his guard somewhat, instructing MewMew to avoid attacking, which she was more than content to do, less to do for her.

He did give a small bit of applause once her song was over, at the very least to be polite before he joined in the conversation proper, the Dragonair, though... Definitely shiny, he could tell from appearance alone, which was rather impressive, especially even in the circles he saw, they were even more highly sought after than well-trained Pokemon. They were truly no joke, especially to a Pokemon collector... Ironically, he's grateful he never really wanted to do that, but it didn't stop his moment of amazement. Though he did come back to reality quickly, at least.

It's also the first time he's heard... Practically any of their names, actually, and he should probably introduce himself as well.

"It's nice to meet you all, and hi! Oh, I should also say my name too... You can call me Rick, and MewMew's my Purrloin." He gave a friendly wave to them all. Even if he hasn't known them very long, they seem alright enough. Hopefully he can come to trust them all, in time. "And it's great to meet you all, really. I appreciate you all letting me come along too."

As he talked, MewMew seemed to give a lax wave to the Dragonair, presumably to be friendly, though who knows, given her smug look.

Marcie's Dragonair saw the Purrloin and with a swipe of her tail...

She swiped at Purrloin with a fury swipe. Not to attack... she was marking for a salutation and before long got over to Purrloin and wrapped around it before landing a nuzzling kiss to it...

Dragonair (Madonna): Hey there kitty. You're my cup of tea. You give my scales shivers...but it's the kind i'd love anytime.

Randy: *Looking at the trainer* So... You're Rick. Nice to meet you. Join us as we head out.

Entei: *Grunts* It's time we made way to the first checkpoint. We have to keep going. Team Magma may be close by.

Marcie: *Gasps* Team Magma?! Oh my goodness. I crossed them on my way here. almost 6 hours ago. They were drilling into the location where a fault line runs through it. The San Andreas Fault. One of the grunts was overheard saying something about abducting some celeb offspring of the Rising Star... Someone named Passion Kiss. Said that they were gonna nail him whence he made it over to this state and they were gonna toss him into the fault. To make a statement to the one they have in their capture. Telling that unless the prisoner submitted to defeat... for each time there was a refusal... a member of the family will be done in and beaten to an inch of their life. I even heard their words exactly... "The Lightfoots will die for the Rising Star's defiance"

Jasmine: Team Magma is sadistic this time...

Randy: We won't let them hurt my family. I might not be a biological Lightfoot... but i am still family. A threat to them... is a doggone threat to me. Manny, I'm still gonna help you out with your journey as i swore that i'd do so. But... my family is also vital to me and i have to tend to them as well... So. i'll tell you what. A compromise... You help me fight to protect my family... i help you in your journey and ensure that you get to all the spots you need to be in order to get the badges for your goal to compete in the tournament. Sound like a good deal to you?

Marcie: My Dragonair will help in the fight. We might be all with the glitz and glam... but we can sure fight when need comes for it.

Randy: Okay. Thank you.

A Moment later...

Jasmine: We should make way.

Entei: First destination... Stateline Nevada.

Randy: Along the way... if we reach a town or populated area and anyone needs to take a breather or a moment to get some food and drinks for the road... that will be put into consideration.

The journey was about to be on... but now there was a new warning and it was aimed at the Lightfoot family. It was also revolving the allies who also had to fear Team Magma. There was a lot of dread. Last time... Team Magma was only seeking to awaken the legendary pokemon of the land Groudon. But now... their ambitions were much more darker... malicious... Sadistic and deeper....

Hope was starting to be a dim light for the travelers...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus