Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi! I’m bee and I’m new here and was wondering if anyone wanted to rp! I like literate third person but I’m willing to adapt to my partners writing. My character’s name is Isao and he’s gay but I’m open to write with characters of all genders and sexualities as long as you respect my character
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have a great time here.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bee to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend and story here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repositorythis link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Welcome to the RPR family! You will find someone to role play in no time! :)
Hey there Moobee. Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the people you're looking for! And have fun while you're at it too!
DatZiggyBoi

I'm new too, so welcome.
Primrose-Chan

Hello, Bee! I would accept your request to roleplay but I'm not very active on RPR anymore(though I'm trying harder to be). I still hope we can be friends and that you can enjoy your time on the platform!
Icysoul

Welcome, Moobee. I hope you make new friends.
Yo! Pleased to meetcha. Welcome to the RPRepository! I hope you have a great time here.

There's a dropdown menu with a lot of nice stuff at the top, so be sure and check that out! And if you want to RP with a really specific idea, there's the Looking For RP forum for you! If you want to find an RP, there's a tool for that. :) It's in the dropdown menu (surprise!).
It would be cool to roleplay! I'd do one if you've got something in mind. I don't usually do long replies frequently, though. I can do long replies from time to time, or short replies frequently. If you're interested, come say hello! :P I don't have any ideas I'm picky about right now, but if you want to workshop an idea together, that'd be fine.
If you have any trouble or want to chat, you can come talk with me, as well! I'd call a mod if you have any real trouble on the site, though. Haha.
Anyway, I'll check out your profile and see what characters are public. And then we can go from there, wahoo!
The site is pretty great, and the people that run it (Kim and mods and whomever else helps out, if anyone) are great too. So have a wonderful time exploring it! And please follow the rules and be good. :) :D ;) :) :P

That's about it for now! Have a great time, do some nice RP or play some games or look at art, have fun, and be yourself! Stay creative or whatever and don't forget to take breaks every once in a while :P :) :D :3
Byebye! :) ;) :D ;) ;D :) :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :3 :D ;D <3 :) :3 :) :D :) :D 💐💮🥀🌸🌷🌳🍀🌿🌾🌱 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus