Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

(we doing the timeskip?
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

(Uhhhhh yeah I guess so.)

(ima say void won

(Alright. Ironically I was gonna go with you and James.)

"interesting little game but i commend you on a fun game void was it?"
he holds out his hand for a handshake

She smiles and shakes his hand. "That it was. What do you guys want to do now?"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

Aello shook her head, chuckling as she picked up her pieces, putting them back into their proper places. She eyed the other guests then spoke,
"Anyone else wondering where the Cat is? Hope he ain't in trouble." She coughed slightly.

"no clue im just trying to pause from eating you people im hungry and i need blood not food"

"Yeah. I haven't seen him in a long time. And if you need blood why not go find a rabbit or mouse or something?" She didn't know if vampires only drank human blood or what.
(Welp that didn’t work.) Do you need my neck or something? Or I could conjure up a flask of it.

"i doubt those would be enough id need something like a cow or a sheep"

"i don't want to drink blood from humans i won't lower myself to a beast"

"I saw some cows nearby when I came here. Maybe you could use those." She offered.
“Oh so my blood isn’t good enough for you huh,” he says teasingly.

"don't please don't i really don't want...nghh to bite you"

he looked like he was in pain as he kept himself from lunging for james neck to drink his blood
“Oh crap” He quickly grabs Shade and teleports them to the cow pasture and shoves him towards a cow

he just lunges for a cat and savagely bites into it draining it down to nothing but a husk as he just looks back eyes glowing bright red and a look of guilt on his face
“Well thats now seared into my brain. You good now?”
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

(Editing)

Aello was quiet, paling slightly as a thought crossed her mind. Finally, she let out a shuddering breath and she slid out of the booth. Climbing on the stool from before she looked at the vampire.
"Goblin and Dwarf blood are known to be filling to the vampires of where I live. If you wish, you can take some of mine." Fear flashed across her face as she removed her scarf, gripping it with both hands before removing her jacket. The others would see the scar of an old bite mark on her skin. In her world, it took alot more than a bite to turn someone, especially
goblins, the resilient beings they were.

Seeing the two being vanish, she breathed a shaky sigh, but the offer she made would still stand.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Zat....was awkward.” She adjusts her hat as she walked in. “Hmm.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus