Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

((I'm sorry for the long wait for a reply. I've been a little busy with homework and have some internet issues right now but I'll try to be on as much as I can. Again, sorry for the wait but I'm back now!))
It's fine, i think it died...
((Yeah. That's kinda what I figured after seeing that the last post was the 16th.))
Out of curiousity, want to do an rp with me dragon?
((Sure!))
Sent ya a plot
*enters into the main lobby* Huh..not a bad place
Dash (played by DashersSmashers)

The pegasus opened up the door, her blue gaze obviously looking quite sour and unpredictable. She trotted her way into the inn, the strong whiff of other creatures and people being in here caught her attention. "Seems I ain't the first." she muttered, her throat dry as she licked her lips, trying to get them moist enough to not feel cracked.

"Who is the boss of this place?" She questioned, asking herself this as she sat down at the lobby, her wings twitching softly with irritation as they were wanting to spread and fly. "Oh stop it you stupid things.." She cursed, giving her wings a glare, opening her scarred eye slightly. She could still see from it, just not as great as she used to as a filly.
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She looked at Dash and Nella. "Hello. Firstly, I'm Void. Second, the owner of this place has been gone for a while. Finally, this place can get hectic at times. Just letting you know." She said before sitting down at the bar.
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

The hybrid had gotten herself some food during the events and was currently eating. Watching everyone around her, she sighed as he sour mood melted into the typical neutrality she often felt.
Sophia walked in with a few other girls. One was Fiona, whom had been here earlier. Sophia said, "Fi, are you sure visiting here is a good Idea? We could've stayed at Sanctuary...and didn't you need to meet Naoto?"

Fiona said, "you guys always stay in that hotel when your not beating up people, stealing, conning and...whatever Lucca does. As for Naoto...I am avoiding that mee...I mean, I'm getting permission to talk about that bomb shell...seriously, how she could get info of me being a janitor at that place is beyond me. I swore that we destroyed everything there..."
Dash (played by DashersSmashers)

Void wrote:
She looked at Dash and Nella. "Hello. Firstly, I'm Void. Second, the owner of this place has been gone for a while. Finally, this place can get hectic at times. Just letting you know." She said before sitting down at the bar.

She gave a sideways glance towards Void. Her blue gaze slightly narrowed. "Well, that's neat to know.." She muttered, her throat giving out a more burning feel. God, she hated having a dry throat. And hell, the fact that this place can get hectic makes it worse. "Well, I won't be staying long," she stated, looking at Void, "just getting myself something to at least help with this stupid dry throat I have." She flicked her ears, giving a look towards the bar.
Kyra said, "I'm sparring with people in order to work on my style. I'm not just beating people up for the giggles. Though it does relieve stress."

Fi said, "that proves my point." She went to the bar before Liara said, "and it being my birthday doesn't add to your avoiding Naoto huh, great Observer?"

Fi said, "it didn't hurt,"
Well this place is wierd
Fi looked at Nella, "there's weirder things out there. A slime ruling a country of monsters for example..."
A slime? I mean...like...just.. A blob?
She said, "a cute blue slime...with the soul of a human."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus