Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

He nods, setting a small plate with the freshly baked bread. "I don't recognize you, so I'd assume you're new here. I'm not judging, I just like to get to know my patrons."
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"It's fine. But yeah I am new. Though...I..." She sighs slightly before continuing to speak. "I can't remember how I learned about this place."
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

The hybrid stared at the winged woman for some time before jumping off her seat. She waked over and sat on the stone lip of the fireplace, leaning against the stones that made the walls of the object. She yawned slightly as the heat seeped into her and moved to lean against a cooler section. She eyed the female, waiting to see if she would speak, but then decided to after a few moments.

"You intrigue me." was all the small woman said before coughing slightly.

"I left a few advertisements back in Ivarstead, so maybe that's where you heard of it." The Khajiit shrugged, heading over to clean out a few mugs. "Normally, I'd be out traveling, but the tavern's the best way for me to raise my daughters."

"That name does sound familiar...You have daughters?" She looked at Aello. "I could say the same for you. I've never seen anyone like you." She spoke with a slight smile, glad to meet 'strange' people like herself, people who weren't human.

"I do, I have four of them. They're playing outside at the moment." He explained, smiling softly. "So, where'd you come from anyways? You don't seem to be from around Skyrim."

"I'm not. I'm from...Well from heaven I would say but I keep to earth mostly." She thought about where she actually came from, a though that she never considered deeply.

"I see. I welcome you to Skyrim then. I am Ja'vassa, owner of the tavern. Might I ask your name?" He asked, extending a hand to shake.

She smiles and shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you Ja'vassa. I'm Void."

"It's a pleasure." He nods, softly shaking her hand. "Food's cooking up currently, so do let me know if you need something in the meantime."

She nods. "Okay." She then walks over to Aello and sits next to her. "What's your name?"

She watched the interaction, pulling out a small knife with a wooden handle. Opening the blade, she spun the metal ring, locking the dark colored blade in place. She eyes it before pulling out what looked like a piece of stone and laid the blade against it. Slowly, she started to carve the stone as if it were wood. Her ice blue eyes glinted with peace as she continued the action, finding it easier to settle and listen to the surroundings.

When the winged woman approached her, she waited a moment before answering,
"Aello."

"Nice to meet you Aello. I'm Void." She watched her carve the stone, fascinated. "How do you do that?"

"A type of stone only find in the mountains where I was raised. Mined by my Uncle's clan. It takes a blade of ice stone to even dent it." Aello answered, voice fading to a rasp at the end of the sentence. She looked at the woman, her ice blue eyes piecing into her, or at least seeming to. She didn't say anything more, simply lowered her head and went back to her carving. She noticed a few things in the winged woman's gaze, but kept that information to herself.

"Wow." She waited almost a minute studying the unique blade and stone before speaking again. "Are you alright? Your voice is raspy...or at least it got raspy."

She nodded and gave the woman a small smile,
"Old injury, no worries.' Aello hummed a low tune as she started to form a shape in the stone. She wasn't planning anything in particular, just letting the blade move naturally.

Void watched intrigued as to what shape the stone would take while also thinking is there was any possibility of helping Aello.

"You're welcome to take care of any projects like the stone cutting, I just request you clean up once you're finished." Ja'vassa called out, getting a few finishing touches on the stew.

She snaps out of her trance like state when she hears Ja'vassa. "Cool..." She thinks for a short bit. "Do you have any paper?"

"I'll check the back to see if I have any extra." He nodded, sliding over the bowls of stew. "Just hang tight for now."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus