Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

She said, "I was on earth and dolphins can kill you...they can be murderous creatures when they're in the mood."
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

A large amount of our wildlife is always in the modd to kill you.
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

However in exception to that one sitting on the couch.
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

yeah uh, just dont tick him off...or none of us won't be having a good day
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

The hybrid exhaled a shuddering breath as she looked at Cherry. When she was worn out from using her magic, she didn't have a great hold on her emotions.
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Uh...you alright?
She said, "I can use,a healing spell if you wish..."

"I'm fine." She says sharply, perhaps a little to sharply. Aello didn't apologize, just dranked her tea.
She looked at her and her eyes changed from brown to bright greenish yellow. She said, "that's not what your shadow is saying..."

The hybrid gave her a look, but it wasn't of warning, it was of confusion.
"What about my shadow?" She asked, a low growl at the end, but it was out of mild fear.
She said, "oh right, some of my powers comes from Psicology. It mainly means that I can interact with a persons psyche. A person has four parts of the psyche. I mainly focus on the shadow, your inner thoughts and feelings; and the persona, the mask you show to others."

"I see." Aello says raspily, eying her nearly empty mug. "What does it show then? Why do you want to speak to a goblin like me?" She asked with a slight mocking tone in her voice.
She watched her a bit and said, "you're still grieving...using that scarf as an idol to her. Which isn't healthy spiritually."

"It's a reminder." Aello says calmly, well, at least a tad calmer than how she spoke before.
She said, "I suggest you accept your shadow, it will help you."

Aello was quiet for a time, then spoke,
"It does, it's my magic." She finishes her tea.
She chuckled, "not what I meant, if you accept it and it becomes apart of you. It helps you control your emotions and may unlock a power.

The hybrid nodded, taking in the information.
"I'll try. I'm just out of touch after last night. Magic and stress wears me out."
She muttered to herself, "now let's see if a person can become a persona user without his gift."

The goblin hybrid just raised an eyebrow before sliding out of the booth. She headed over to the stables to care for Penka.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus