Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*seemingly ignores him*
She exhaled, "I want honey burbon..." she moved and crushed some blue flames that appeared and said, "Psio" the bottle floated to her and she poured it into a glass before she crushed a second spark and said, "bufu." Which froze the booze and part of the table. She said, "used too much sp for the spell...oops."
Hey could be worse
(goddamnit
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Hey could be worse

Whole bar could have been frozen over
She said, "thankfully, I didn't use mabufudyne...that would most likely have killed everyone but me...or anyone who has ice resist, reflection or absorb skills." At that, a silloulette of a kid in a jesters hat appeared around her. She snapped, "it's partially your fault Jack, you distracted my control with your rapping in my ear...and don't give me the 'thou art I, I art thou' stuff. If you guys understood that, you wouldn't be constantly nagging me about different things that you see in the various worlds or asking to be summoned and fused with me."

Well if anything Eecon would survive it....Reciprocate is a wierd ability
(( @Tyro, check our group mssgs
She closed her eyes to regain her sp. Then an odd device rang like a phone and she said, "Yeah? Who's the target this time? Got it, I'll be there...though, why I was asked to check on him...I have worked with him in russia before but, that doesn't mean he trusts me. I did betray him in the end...got it." She hung up and put some cash on the bar and said, "got to go to work."

Eh, at least ya got something to do..
She said sarcastically, "yeah, seeing someone you betrayed in his last life. Fun isn't it?"

*just shrugs, sitting on the couch next to eecon*
She exhaled, "at least it's better than waking up in some ocean in the marvel verse..."
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What’s wrong with the ocean, anyway?”, she asked, still sitting by the Azur Lane Commander.
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Well to be honest I'm not sure you would be willing to find out whatever is in Torna's
She said, "I got pushed into a Stargate which flung me into another universe and I woke up floating in the ocean with my own vomit floating next to me. Plus, having both oarfish and dolphins, which I had thought were sharks at the time. I wasn't even near any land mass. If it weren't for Shield or Stark finding me, I wouldn't be able to find out where the heck I was."

Well, at least you never had to run into any Keradechs

You really like talking about wildlife don't you

I find it interesting

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus