Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She walks into the main room after her long, much needed, rest. "Hey guys." She said sleepily.
((Hey is anyone still here? Just wondering.))
((I’m here. Just wondering what to do now since that entire spectacle last night lol))
((Lol yeah. That was fun though.))
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

((I'm here, just waiting a little bit more before I respond again. ))
Fiona went in and sat down to have a drink, 'Why can't any gig go smooth? Just once, I don't want to get caught by high ranking cultivators or magi. Though, Lt Col. Fang was kind of cute...for a spymaster.'
“Good morning!” He had just finished repairing the last of the table sets when the newcomer came in, “Sorry if things are a little out of place here, just finished fixing up everything from a fight last night.”
She said, "It's fine, I've seen worse in my guild deminsion." During one of her excursions as a 'World Traveler' she had created her own deminsion and had her guild reside in it. She was the guild leader and she usually did jobs for gods or check on anyone who transmigrated or had some system or cheat like ability to make sure they don't go too far. Today was a bad day since, she was caught by a subordinate of the guy she was hired to check on.
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

I mean i dunno bout you people but ive seen "small" Bar fights do more damage...
Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*just sort of fades into view, de-cloaking on one of the couches. It then sits there curled up on the couch.*
She watched the people around, "hey barkeep, mind making me a hot tauttee or chocotini?" She was showing high vigilince due to what jobs she had.

The half goblin groaned from her booth as she woke up from her doze. Seeing that her ice cold tea was ready, she took slow sips, eating the leaved in the process. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her body readjust itself.
(( okay, had an idea about the dice problem, if I can find a website that just randomized dice rolls and shows what the dice land on then Pollyanna can work fine. The issue last night was that we have to see both dice since you can split them and use the two numbers on different pieces, and if you can’t move the total of the dice then you can use one of the dice to move instead. Want to try it out?))
She looked at the half goblin with a bit of disgust. She hated goblins, mainly to what she had seen them kidnap and deflower women. Depending on the world like tensai shitira, the goblins in tempest were fine. In other worlds...not so much.

"I ain't one of those type of goblins, Lady. I suggest you learn that not all are like the misconception. My clan, before they were slaughtered, were peaceful ice miners. Besides, if I am half dwarf as well, so knock it off." Aello would growl, having seen the look. She was used to it, but it didn't mean she would take it sitting down, so to speak. She didn't want to be seen like her much larger cousins, welp, thankfully not by blood, simply by species association. What most considered evil tended to be a completely different species. At least where she was from.
Shd said, "the only goblin I met that I liked were in Tempest under a slime named Rimuru. The other goblins...were an evil race...so much so, a man made it his job to eliminate that species. I have been to various worlds to know everyone in a race ain't the same. Just most of the worlds i've been to they've all been disgusting evil creatures."

Aello just snorted before taking a sip of her tea.
"Just be careful. don't make assumptions. Besides, I ain't in the mood for dealing with that racial nonsense at the moment. I can't really do anything at the moment."

(Not sure what the language rules are for public rpgs, so I adjusted her speech to be more pg-13. Most cases, she'd be using bouts of language.)
She laughed, "it ain't racist, it's fact. I have been a world traveler for years, probably since, before you were a twinkle in your momma's eye. I've been to hundreds of worlds and the goblin race has been mostly the same."

Aello simply growled before she gave the woman a glare.
"Don't give me that look again, last warning. If ya ain't gonna be nice, then bug off."

(If I go too far, stop me. I can get into a sour mood on Sundays and not realize I'm snapping out, especially when playing a character.)
“Yes you may have been to thousands of worlds, but it’s best to assume nothing when meeting new people, just because goblins are horrible monsters that have a bounty for their heads on one world doesn’t mean that is true for all goblins on all the worlds. Why make enemies when you don’t have to?” Cherry looks at the bits of tables and chairs left over, he gathers them up and takes them to a table in the corner, “Hey Aello, you want to help me make a sign?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus