Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*fires another shot, apparently without reloading, yet it fires another shell anyways*
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you know you guys are alright sorry bout the mess in the tavern"
Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

"A dog! I like dogs!" he said, patting Echo
“There’s a mess?”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"bot!"
he had to steel himself from reaching for his weapon his instincts screaming at him to destroy pathfinder
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

She did whatever wolves do when their happy and licked the robot.
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

(crap i gtg clean the kitchen

(Okay bye)
Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

Pathfinder would just continue to pet her, rubbing behind her ears as the others just sat down. They didn't have much else to do

She liked being a wolf. They were pretty and majestic creatures and they looked cool. She liked the fact that she was a shapshifter because she could be and do so many things.
As Osborne was watching the shifter and the metallic interact, he scowls and turns to shade, “Ah crap, I forgot tomorrow is my anniversary with my wife, I’ll see you around.” By the time he finished talking he had faded away.

She barked as if to say bye.
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

(( Omg. I was away yesterday with a migraine and that's when y'all go and post like 20 pages worth, lol. ))

When Anatolie returned from his brief nap, he was surprised to see just how many more folks had shown up in his absence. Pleasantly surprised -- nothing pleased the bard more than the opportunity to play for a large audience. "Wow! I was gonna sit down for a drink first, but I feel like I should play something." Lute in hand, he sat down on the edge of a table and began to strum the beginning of a jaunty, up-tempo tune. "This one's a real crowd pleaser. It's called the Voyage of the Jester. Or something like that."
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

Aello stirred in the corner, groaning as she came awake. it took a moment, but she moved from the corner, and off of Cherry. Seeing the bard, she gave him a small wave, not quite awake yet.

(Hahah...yeah.... madness happened)
Woken up by Aello’s movement, blearily opens up his eyes and spots Anatolie, Cherry wonders why the bard is in his room when he realizes he fell asleep in the main area. Very sleepily he says, “Good morning to you Anatolie, we could’ve used your skills as a minstrel last night.”
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

"Good morning, both of you!" Anatolie chirped, happy as ever. He continued to play the song as he spoke, multi-tasking with ease, as though playing the instrument was second nature to him. "You look real tired, Cherry. What happened last night? Somethin' bad happen? I mean, if you were in desperate need of a minstrel... and you didn't have one... well, that can't be good."
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

Grabbing some ice water, Aello brought her mug to an empty booth and slid onto the seat. Dropping a few leaves into the water, she waited for it to seep the leaves. Laying her head on the table, she groaned as her stomach churned. Last night's activities wore her out big time, between the panic attack and the physical fighting. She fully understood another reason why her clan, well, both clans are not fighters unless absolutely needed.

Lifting her head up, she winced at the mess around the tavern. Tables and chairs were broken or simply scattered about.
Getting up with relative ease, Cherry starts clearing the chairs and righting tables. “I do believe you could’ve soothed some angry tempers, or at the very least provided some awesome battle music while chaos ensued.”
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Wouldn't the second half of that be osborne's job?
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

*coming back from the bar again* huh...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus