Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Z's personality

Zar

Hello, I am Zar, or Z.
I am a long time rper who prefers two or more paragraphs written in third person. I tend to only do MxM rps, though with enough convincing can do others, though I do prefer to play males. My favorite genres include, fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, and much more. Although I dont much do modern settings I am more than willing to.

I only like to rp in pms as I am a pretty shy person when it comes to writing. I prefer to have good communication with my partner both before and during the rp. I think the best thing is to come up with plot and story together so we are on the same page rather than one person coming up with everything.

Warning, I do suffer from depression so I may disappear for a bit at random, though I will try my best to give a heads up. That being said, I am understanding that life gets in the way, so if you need to disappear I understand. If you no longer have muse for the current rp or just do not with to continue with me, I just ask that you tell me rather than ghosting me. That is all. Thank you for taking the time to read.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Zar Topic Starter

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome!
Omg hi!!! Welcome to rpr! You’ll love it here!

The type of rps you do already sound like my kind of thing, so if you feel up to it, drop me a pm and we can go through some plots!

Kat
Zar Topic Starter

Thank you so much! I will definitely do so!
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Z, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Zar Topic Starter

Thank you so much, I highly appreciate it!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a good time here! ^_^ :) :D

There's a really handy dropdown menu, lots of games and events and discussions, and quite a few RPs and Art threads and Groups, as well! <3 If you have problems, you can check out the Mod Request buttons, the Bug Report form, and the Help section in the dropdown! It's all quite helpful. If you want to chat, ask a question, or get a second opinion on something, you can go ahead and message me! I love books, anime, and manga, and I also love plants and animals and cooking! It's a pleasure to 'meet' you. Thanks for introducing yourself!
You got any fandoms you're in? OvO
Also, I like your avatar. It's cute.

That's about it from me for now- so just be good and follow the rules, let your creativity brew a little like a nice cup of warm coffee... Hmmm.... Coffee.... Oh right! :P and uh, stay cool. Yup. And I'm sure we'll get along just fine. :)
Byebye!
~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :( :O :P ;D :3 ;) ;3 :D :D :D ;D :) :P :) ;P ;3 :) :D :D :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Zar Topic Starter

Hahah. All of that sounds really great and helpful. Once I get used to things, I'm sure I'll join in on some group discussions.

I would love to message you sometime! Probably soon, since I tend to do so. I like anime, and manga as well. Plants and animals are very special to me. I'll be sure to flow all the rules!

As for fandoms, I like quite a bit, however, I'm not good at keeping up with the worlds when it comes to rps, so I tend to stay away from them. But if you would like to know, please do ask me through pms! My avatar was made by me, so I'm really glad you like it. I haven't drawn in a while, but I think this was one of my finer works.

Lately I prefer tea, but coffee is always good. Hah. Thank you for commenting!
Welcome to RPR!
Zar Topic Starter

Thank you!
I love tea. U.U
Zar Topic Starter

Yeah is very good ^-^
Welcome to RPR Zar! Hope you have a great time RPing here and have lots of fun!
Zar Topic Starter

Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

Everyone is sonwelconing and I can barely handle it! I appreciate every one of you!
Heyo! Welcome to the (website? Community? Forums? One of those things)! I’m new here as well, hope you find RPR to your liking. Also, hit me up if you want to, sounds like your rp style is kinda like mine.
Zar Topic Starter

Hello, and welcome to you as well!
Hi, welcome and I hope you’ll have lots of fun here!
Zar Topic Starter

That k you so much! So far, I am!
That’s great :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Z's personality

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus