Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess their Ideal Date! (IC)

Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

Guess their Ideal Date! (IC)

On this game, the rules are simple. The character above you has an ideal date, and you have to guess it off their appearance of personality. Remeber to keep this PG-13 for all the kids that are here.

The character I will use is:

Diahn Offwell
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"No offense but it seems to me that you'd be satisfied as long as your date is a dominant man, eh? N-Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. To each their own, eh!?"
Althea Dea Robbins (played by KilNi) Topic Starter

Althea raised her brows, squinting her eyes, deep in thought as she stared at the man. "You sir.. look like someone who is gruff on the outside, but really likes a cheesy walk on the beach."
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“After reading an extensive report, I would suggest your ideal date is someone of an equal, or near-equal, job. Perhaps a nurse who is a mage, I suppose.”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“ I think your ideal date is one in the ocean where the waves are calm and the sun is always shining. You sit upon the deck of a cruise ship with a book in one hand and a sweet glass of wine in the other. As the sun’s rays blanket themself across your delicate skin your body will be filled with nothing but the lovely feeling of contentment and peaceful solitude.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"after complying all of the data i could gather on you i would say that your ideal date may be at a campfire playing a song for your traveling companions as the star shine overhead and the cool breeze of the night settles over you all"
"Gotta picture f'y a'right," announced Sprite, hands already rubbing together. "Get 'tis- y'got y'self a beautiful evenin' off at 'em battlefield, y'Tenno chick by y'side, sharin' a cold one wit' 'er while y'enemies rot inna pit downwind. Jus' sittin' t'ere, watchin' y'rivals' mothership flee off 'nto space an' give y'the full view on what'ver gleamin' sunset t'planet y'on has t'offer." Scenes like these couldn't go without imagining them herself in her noggin. Come to think of it, this damn near sounded like something she'd enjoy in his place! Wouldn't know for the life of her if those 'Tenno chicks' were worth it, though..
Light (played anonymously)

"I would hazard a guess that you're the 'snacks, alcohol and some kind of ball game on a large screen' type. Sprinkle some wrestling in there somewhere and I think we have a winning combination."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Manly a person who would not mine being around you or something like that. Maybe someone who is every kind and welcoming, someone sweet and a gental soul. "
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"M-Maybe a q-quiet evening in a l-library, reading the s-same book and enjoying w-wine?" Kit seemed apprehensive.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh let me see," Jim ponders after giving the young waif a good once-over. "I get the feeling you'd benefit from something practically mundane. You've likely never had a date and if you have, it was probably not in anyway to benefit you in the end. Used up and misused, alas."

Jim decided to finally address what he would deem the ideal rendezvous for one so troubled. "Someone should really consider treating you to a traditional night out, as it would appear you've not had such opportunities. Perhaps you'd enjoy the cinema or a good musical -- Les Misérables would be a splendid recommendation if I do say so myself, since you seem to favor the idea of freedom so much. No spoilers, but it doesn't exactly have a happy ending," the Napoleon of Crime winks, "but that's the sort of depth one should expect from the 1800s, I suppose."

"You would also enjoy, and likely benefit," he added sardonically, "from a good, hot meal treated entirely to you with no strings attached and no favors asked."
Nails (played anonymously)

"If you're anything like the other ring leaders I know, I'd wager your ideal date involves, fancy dining, fancy wine, fancy clothes, fancy restaurant, fancy ride, and maybe a couple dozen bodyguards- because, let's be honest, there's a ton of folk that'd want to kill you when you're out on the open like that. Me included, haha!" The elf twirls on her heel and spins her tonfas about.

"Unless.. don't tell me you got some kind of soft side and like a quiet romantic evening with candle light? I sincerely doubt it!"
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Your ideal date, hmm....Mon Dieu. I’d say your ideal date would be a fancy date. Perhaps even a simple one, with another women, either way. There is no judgement here, only those who would accept you no matter what. To finish the date, you would start a fight and you and your companion would fight together.”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Well, I'm not the best with these sort of things, but let's see..." The artist squints at the other calculatingly, tilting her head one way then the other. "You seem like a classy girl, so I'd say you might enjoy a nice fancy dinner--maybe at a nice restaurant on the beach? Candles, some nice live music in the background... You could walk along the beach with your date afterwards, that could be nice..."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"don't know why the UNSC has me doing this but ill do my best. let's see your ideal date would be sitting in a field watching the world turn while you have someone you've decided to give your heart to sitting side by side as the two of you enjoy the weather" he didn't pretend to know why he was doing it all he knew was that someone ordered him to do it so he did
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock's expression is one of genuine perplexity. This was, by far, not his forte and stepping out of his comfort zone was also something the detective wasn't known for doing even under casual circumstances such as these. However, he was placed in the limelight and Sherlock Holmes had no other option but to oblige. As such, he awkwardly examines the armored other with a sort of inelegant scrutiny that wasn't his typical mode of deduction.

"Perhaps you would enjoy... a light meal with someone significant you've permitted yourself to trust which isn't something you do so carelessly judging by the secrets you tend to keep hidden away. Should you find someone you feel you can confide in, the two of you will likely build something only vaguely maudlin together due to your reserved nature." Sherlock clears his throat. This was completely out of sorts for him, and he was growing more chafed by the moment.

"Your work is all consuming -- a passion you'd likely want to share with your significant other. An evening focused on your duties would suffice for you, as it is presumably all you have." Sherlock sincerely hoped his shaky supposition served it's purpose.
Ailuin (played by Michonne)

A master mind who can be female or male, doesn't matter to you. Who does the exact opposite of what you do, who challenges you every step of the way. A little game perhaps, puzzle, that would also include for most people, too much stress. Yet for you it's all a fun addiction that you just can't stop. Every time they outwit you in a clever way and leave you looking the fool, you admire it. You desire it, truthfully. To be told how foolish you look because it's all a challenge to outsmart them the next time they come around to outsmart you.

It's a whirlwind of delightful intellectual complexity and yet you wouldn't have it any other way. Touching, not really you're forte but you'll take it when driven to the stage of ectasy if they manage to outwit you that well. They must at least hold proper public decorum of course, and have tact when taking forward steps of touching or intimacy.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

The savage looking Hobgoblin woman regarded the odd looking one before her. He appeared male but he had a scent of softness that always threw the Werelion for a loop. Eventually she frowned in concern, thinking far too hard about this. Her prowess lay in martial matters and planning out dates wasn't at all her expertise, much less for other people. Still, she'd give it a shot.

"Complicated, hmrr... and soft." She sniffed. "You seem like an intellectual type and overly chatty, hmrrr.. but I also sense a lot of pride within you."

"An ideal date for you I think, would be having someone you can talk their ear off whilst also being able to match your wit. It would be either at a coffee shop, or a bookstore, or a mix of both. Hmrr.. somewhere 'civilized'." The Werelion shrugs.

"I dunno, I tried, hmrr."
Probably someone who really likes cats..And nature even.
"I feel like ye would be likin' a quiet date. Maybe by the sea which I don't like anyway, or maybe closer inland. The place would be quiet. Like out in a park when everyone's gone home, or something. So it'd be at night, when everyone sleeps. Somethin' like that."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess their Ideal Date! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus