Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Afternoon!

fullmarvelalchemist Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
It makes sense! XD I can get a little fired up, as well, when it comes to a universe or particular subject. I think everyone has at least that one thing....

That's it exactly! I promise I'm actually really nice
Rogue-Scribe

It makes sense! XD I can get a little fired up, as well, when it comes to a universe or particular subject. I think everyone has at least that one thing....

Ah yes... I’m One of those Tolkien Middle Earth ‘purists’ who despise much of the Peter Jackson movie fanfics that were made .. crap.. twenty years ago now? I still argue points over on The Tolkien Forums.

Rogue-Scribe wrote:

Ah yes... I’m One of those Tolkien Middle Earth ‘purists’ who despise much of the Peter Jackson movie fanfics that were made .. crap.. twenty years ago now? I still argue points over on The Tolkien Forums.

I'm of the young generation. (and please don't hate me for this) I prefer the movies to the books. (Awful, I know) I just find his prose dull and stilted for my taste. If only he had written a little more like his good buddy C.S. then I would be way more into them. (Narnia for life)
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have a fantastic time here.
Hi Cassie, welcome to RPR! :) I have to say I love your Lost Oak presentation!

Alecia wrote:
Hi Cassie, welcome to RPR! :) I have to say I love your Lost Oak presentation!

Thank you so much! I was a little pressed for time when I started it so it isn't finished. I'm planning to have a couple more completed pages added by the end of the day today.

It's a little bit of a different way of doing things from what I have seen other people do, so I really appreciate the positive feedback!
hi!
fullmarvelalchemist wrote:
Those are both really interesting guesses! And I really like the Lovecraft inspired tie in to Kingsmouth. I actually hadn't even heard of The Secret World before now. But what I am reading makes me think that it would really flip my skirt.

None are the source though. Keep trying!

I didn't want to spam your thread, but now I'm really curious, LOL. Yeah, I became a huge fan of stories, films, games, etc inspired from Lovecraft after playing The Secret World

Good luck to the next person who guesses. :)

I say spam away! The extra attention will keep getting it bumped to the top of the queue.

You also can totally guess more than once. I really want someone to get it right.

Lovecraft genre everything has been a favorite of mine since I played the board game Arkham Horror. Super complicated and I am terrible at it, but something about it really caught my attention!
Welcome to the site i hope you have a great time
I am glad your here! 💖🤗😜

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Afternoon!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus