Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Afternoon!

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to say hello!

My name is Cassie, and I am new to this site, though I have been on others for some time. I came to this site because I heard good things among my current community.

I'm pretty picky about the partners I choose, and I usually want more of an in-depth story telling experience than standard role play. Nothing against the more standard, I just have had lots of experience with that and want to branch out.

Would love to hear from anyone interested in setting anything up. I'm currently most interested in original ideas of an urban fantasy style, though I am not ruling other options out entirely.

Hit me up!
Hello Cassie and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR!!

06780964-3-E7-A-4303-980-F-E1-FEBA53-DAD3.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR. Though I do not write Urban Fantasy much as I am a High Fantasy writer I do love talking plots, character development, and world-building. So if you ever are either in the realm of some more medieval or just want to shoot ideas around with someone please feel free to message me.

Hope you enjoy your stay here if we don't talk! ^^
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Cassie! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to share your character creativity, roleplay, and spend time with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And I love your character Kara Marshall! Looks like an awesome urban fantasy type! If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Look forward seeing you around and Happy RPR’ng!
fullmarvelalchemist Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Cassie! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to share your character creativity, roleplay, and spend time with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And I love your character Kara Marshall! Looks like an awesome urban fantasy type! If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Look forward seeing you around and Happy RPR’ng!

Thank you so much! She's an idea I have had for a while so I really appreciate the positive feedback!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Cassie! I hope you find what you're looking for here!
MacieLightfoot

fullmarvelalchemist wrote:
Hey everyone! Just stopping by to say hello!

My name is Cassie, and I am new to this site, though I have been on others for some time. I came to this site because I heard good things among my current community.

I'm pretty picky about the partners I choose, and I usually want more of an in-depth story telling experience than standard role play. Nothing against the more standard, I just have had lots of experience with that and want to branch out.

Would love to hear from anyone interested in setting anything up. I'm currently most interested in original ideas of an urban fantasy style, though I am not ruling other options out entirely.

Hit me up!

Inbox me. Maybe we can come up with something... or i might have something you find to be rather interesting.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚┆ Welcome To RP Repository!┆˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

giphy.gif

𝙸 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢! 𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝙿𝚁 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝!

𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢! ♡
giphy.gif
Welcome aboard Cassie! I agree that the RPR community is great, you will find many amazing players and fantastic storylines! :)
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Cassie! Welcome to RPR. I fully understand how you feel about the in-depth storytelling aspects. I hope you find all of the wonderful storytelling you want, and many RP partners, and enjoy yourself! Welcome to our wonderful website, we are happy you are here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D Can I ask what your current community is that was saying good things? Just curious! :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome! :D Can I ask what your current community is that was saying good things? Just curious! :)

Mostly real world friends that use message boards! I was part of several creative writing groups and made lots of friends there. We would set up lots of our own things after the "official" groups disbanded.
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a dandy time here! :D

Can I first say, I like your username a lot. Haha. 😔 So cool. I haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist all the way through yet, but I did like what I saw.
Uh, the stuff Rogue-Scribe recommended is definitely super helpful! For my own recommendation, my favorite dropdown menu links are probably the 'Help' one, and 'Community', and 'Your Stuff' dropdowns! Hehe. They're a lot of fun. So cool.
It's great that you came here from far away on the internet! It's dangerous to go alone. Take this! ⚔️ Hehehe.
If you ever wanna chat, likewise, hit me up! I may actually come talk to you if I'm not busy. But who knows? :P
I'm glad you decided to come here, and I hope you have a good enough time that you can stay! Cheers! ☺️
Ah, if you ever get bored, check out the Games forum, or look through some Groups! They're a lot of fun. :) :P :)

That's about it from me! :) Have a great time, be a good rule follower, and take care of yourself! Make your characters bloom~! 🌺 :) :P :D :P :)
Bye bye!
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :O :V :) :D ;) ;3 ;) ;D ;P XD :O :3 :) :3 :D :P :) :D ;)

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a dandy time here! :D

Can I first say, I like your username a lot. Haha. 😔 So cool. I haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist all the way through yet, but I did like what I saw.
Uh, the stuff Rogue-Scribe recommended is definitely super helpful! For my own recommendation, my favorite dropdown menu links are probably the 'Help' one, and 'Community', and 'Your Stuff' dropdowns! Hehe. They're a lot of fun. So cool.
It's great that you came here from far away on the internet! It's dangerous to go alone. Take this! ⚔️ Hehehe.
If you ever wanna chat, likewise, hit me up! I may actually come talk to you if I'm not busy. But who knows? :P
I'm glad you decided to come here, and I hope you have a good enough time that you can stay! Cheers! ☺️
Ah, if you ever get bored, check out the Games forum, or look through some Groups! They're a lot of fun. :) :P :)

That's about it from me! :) Have a great time, be a good rule follower, and take care of yourself! Make your characters bloom~! 🌺 :) :P :D :P :)
Bye bye!
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :O :V :) :D ;) ;3 ;) ;D ;P XD :O :3 :) :3 :D :P :) :D ;)

Thanks so much! I wanted to combine that with like Marvel superheroes. I think it worked better in my head. (Lots of things do I find) So I am glad someone else enjoyed it! Everyone has been very helpful with different tips and suggestions. I'm sure I'll get all the different menus and widgets down eventually.

Feel free to hit me up anytime! I am still building my character list (just added a new setting/character/prompt today) and so with all the space I'm pretty open to new ideas. Fair warning, I'm a bit um.... stubborn... when it comes to style, so if it ends up not fitting what you're interested in right now, I promise no hard feelings! Give me time and I'm sure I'll circle around again to different playstyles! I plan to be here for a while and try lots of new things!
That's great to hear, and I appreciate the warning! No pressure, right? I'm mostly into fantasy/magical Japanese style stuff right now, and a few apocalypse RP things. So if we happen to come around at the same time to the same thing, I'd be happy to RP with you! I think. :P

(So many things look better in one's head. XD :,) )

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
That's great to hear, and I appreciate the warning! No pressure, right? I'm mostly into fantasy/magical Japanese style stuff right now, and a few apocalypse RP things. So if we happen to come around at the same time to the same thing, I'd be happy to RP with you! I think. :P

(So many things look better in one's head. XD :,) )

Urban fantasy (modern fantasy, modern lovecraft, etc) is my current focus. I mostly meant that I tend to be a little, gee, how should I put this, uh, passionate.

I'm passionate about playstyle and such. Not in a taskmaster/unbearable witch kind of way. More like picky and dedicated. If that makes sense
It makes sense! XD I can get a little fired up, as well, when it comes to a universe or particular subject. I think everyone has at least that one thing....

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Afternoon!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus