Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

((that's okay! I'm multitasking myself, and figuring out Jeremy's voice on top of it :'D ))
Zyn (played by WolfieTheDragon13)

((Ahh, I'm a little behind, whoops. Sorry!))
((that's okay! :'D ))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((OH golly folks I didn't realize how much time had passed! I'mma give us another 20 minutes or so to wrap for today. :) ))

((Sounds good! Thanks!))
((yeah! I'll try to come on earlier tomorrow I got caught up with his profile c': ))

((Sorry! I'm slow haha))

((Jeremy, feel free to shoot me a PM if you like, no pressure if not though! Anyway, goodnight! And thanks everyone! This was way fun :-D ))
((Same here! That should be my final post for the night yes c: ))

((THANK YOU everyone today was awesome! I super hope I'll see you all again tomorrow :D

Topic is closing for now, but will reopen tomorrow for another 6 hours.

Sorry Marinette, you just missed us today! PLease do try again tomorrow though!))

((Welcome to our second official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 6 hours today. We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is modern, in a slightly-alternate reality where masked super heroes exist. You may attend with any of your existing characters if you really want to -- All characters will be required to wear a mask, but that is the only restriction - bring me your super heroes, sidekicks, intrepid reporters and hapless bystanders! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over today, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))
((Hello I am here! :D I will join in, in a little bit!))

((Hurrah! :D ))
Belle (played anonymously)

((sorry, somehow I didn't realize we were supposed to appear on teleporter pads >.< ))

((Don't worry about it at all!))
((I'm just realising Lukas was literally carried off so I'm gonna fix the reaction accordingly—it won't change to the point you need to change posts though!))
Lukas Warmley (played anonymously)

((Na I think you're good. Pretty sure the leaf deposited him close to the others and then wonked off so he's just standing there awkwardly when the others arrive))
((Oh okay! Yeah I just realised—my reading comprehension is a bit shot today, sorry XD))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((Can I just say... I am loving Lukas's profile. omg... XD))
Lukas Warmley (played anonymously)

((<3))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus