Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

((we'll definitely be doing the winter masquerade again - it may or may not still be high fantasy themed, though. We'll see... It was a very popular setting though!))
((I was trying to come up with one and found a character idea in my notes for a version of a character I was developing for a long time. Turns out, I have Sentinel on one of my other character accounts and I thought someone was gonna find it.))
((Awww thank you Riik ;u; ))
((and THANK YOU KIM THAT WAS AMAZING))
((YES THANK YOU KIM! THIS WAS AWESOME! Super glad I could make it!))
((Sentinel was such a cool character like when he revealed his weapon, Jeremy's reaction was pretty much mine XD ))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I must say, Jeremy is such a cool concept... in fact pretty much every character in this masquerade was cool in their own way ^^))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((But I love the whole idea of the illusionary doodles, it's so fun ^^))
((Thank you so much! I'm actually in the middle of a fan reanimation project, so I guess that kind of translated into the character creation process XD))
((Awww Dedan is fun! I would state my reasons for thinking so but that might be spoilery :'D ))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I will admit that I was kiiiinda present for both of the days for this masquerade from the very start... but was too shy to be the first to post on either day >.>))
April O Neil (played anonymously)

((Oh dang... missed the end... timing didn’t work too well I guess....

April is of course from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles world and Rogue-Scribe brought her to life here to use for a one-off Turtles RP.))
((Oh no you guys! I'm so sorry you missed the event :C ))
((Dedan, resident grump commenting on whatever chaos is ensuing XD ))
((Also Rogue-Scribe, I've seen you on the forum games and your characters are fantastic))
((Definitely sounds like him from what I remember!))
April O Neil (played anonymously)

((
FishyFrisk wrote:
((Also Rogue-Scribe, I've seen you on the forum games and your characters are fantastic))
Thanks... was here for a bit yesterday and wanted to do a bit more but distractions and today a nap got in the way of further participation))
((Hey, life before RP, you're perfectly valid. At least you got some gameplay in yesterday! :D ))
FishyFrisk wrote:
((Sentinel was such a cool character like when he revealed his weapon, Jeremy's reaction was pretty much mine XD ))

((Thank you, thank you. I very much loved Jeremy's power concept as well as everyone elses! Hope to see you all again in the future!))
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

((Naps are crucially important.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus