Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

FishyFrisk wrote:
((Sentinel was such a cool character like when he revealed his weapon, Jeremy's reaction was pretty much mine XD ))

((Thank you, thank you. I very much loved Jeremy's power concept as well as everyone elses! Hope to see you all again in the future!))
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

((Naps are crucially important.))

((OMG, for the first hour and a half on both days I could see "Someone is typing..." in and out every 10 minutes or so but nothing ever came through, I kept refreshing thinking my chat was broken, was that you? XD))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I didn't actually type anything though I don't know if it was picking up typing elsewhere or switching between tabs))

((Ah, it was probably someone else then.))

((For the winter masquerade I actually deputized a ringer to be the first to post so no one would have to be the first on the dance floor, maybe I need to do that every time.))

((Although honestly iirc someone actually beat him to it for the winter one!))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((It probably helped my punctuality (as fruitless as it ended up being thanks to anxiety) that I had just come out of a 2 1/2 hour D&D game an hour prior to doing today's masquerade))
((I'm still in one, but I do it between turns))
April O Neil (played anonymously)

((Kim wrote: ”Naps are crucially important.”

I blame ‘The Void’ aka Scooter my black cat. Every time I got my laptop open he brought his lap-jealousy and would demand to sit on my lap. Me and him then fell asleep.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus