Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » An Epic Raffle - Closed - Congrats to the Winners!

Rogue-Scribe

Since Epic Week is coming up in ten days, I thought I would hold a contest/raffle.
For any member of RP Repository who is not an Epic Member but would like to be, you are eligible for the Hourglass of Epicness which will give you One Year of Epic Membership. Here are the advantages of Epicness.

Any current Epic members are free to enter this and will be eligible to win a choice of a masquerade mask, a dragons tooth, or a wand of Epicness in a 2nd raffle which will include all non-winners of the Epic Hourglass raffle.

To Enter:
- A user goes to the ‘Add a Dice Roll’ function of the reply box and chooses ‘Roll 1 dice with 2 sides’, then writes something in the reply box telling us what RP Repository means them. One post per user only so do not forget your die-roll. I suggest you get the dice ready before writing your text so it isn’t forgotten.
- Entries close on April 22nd my time when I get on-site. (GMT+10 Australian EST)
- I will then create lists of entrants based on their Epic status. The final raffle prize giveaway format will be determined by the amount of participation.
- One entry per user.
- The raffle for One Year of Epic Membership will occur on April 22nd around 11PM my time (GMT+10 Australian EST). The winner of this prize can do with what you want with it, but it is encouraged for the winner to immediately use at least 6 months (one use) on their own account.

The raffle for the Epic entrants will be held after the first raffle, and all non-winning non-epic entrants will also be eligible for this drawing.

More details on the ‘coin toss’ and theraffles will be forthcoming at the end of the one week initial entry period.

Have Fun!

Winner of the Hourglass: pixel.Bee!
Winner of the Prize Choice: Dndmama!
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.

Note: Heads or Tales

RPR is quite simply ... fun!

I've made quite a few internet friends here and helped to create stories that I will probably remember until I'm old and gray. :)

Thank you, Rogue-Scribe, for hosting such a nice raffle!
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.

Note: Mysterious Coin Flip

pixl.Bee

thanks for doing this raffle :) I guess mainly what RPR means to me is... I've made some really good friends here, and met friends through those friends... just a lot of friendship all around. RP itself doesn't interest me as much now as it used to, but I'm very grateful for all of the connections I've made with people here, because of it.

Note: flip!

I'm so glad I found this place. I've been able to write some really great stories with partners here, which I will forever be grateful for.

Note: Here's hoping...

To me RPR has been a creative escape. A place to give form to the character specters constantly hovering just outside my vision. granting me access to their feelings and putting a face to the emotions they represent. I have enjoyed discovering their backstories and how they interconnect. It has also been a place to meet other people with a passion for storytelling whether or not they share my interest in genre.

It has been a place to allow the real world to fade as I follow my characters through dangers and other worlds. Seeing what they discover and what dangers they face.

It has both been a place to grow and a place to relax.

Hopefully that all makes at least some modicum of sense.

XOXO
Cassie

Note: Tales! (instead of tails. Because storytelling)

The site helps keep me grounded because of its positive energy and atmosphere. I appreciate every second of browsing the site, even when I don't have abroleplay to reply to.

If not for this place, I think it would've taken much longer to find out who I am as a person.
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

Thanks for entering Juls, PixlBee, Alleluia, fullmarvelalchemist, and Lucretire. One more day before it closes, and if interest continues at the pace it has, it should be a quick and easy 1D6 raffle.
Oooh! Raffle! Thank you for the opportunity, Rogue-Scribe!

As for me, Rpr is a desperately needed creative outlet. Here I can write, I can draw, I can pay for art. Creativity! On top of that it's also a social outlet. Especially this last year (Thanks Covid!) this has been a place I can come to meet people and have adult conversations, as well as find so much wonderful friends and moral support. I really would not be nearly as sane as I am without this site and that is saying something!
RPR is really the only way I meet new people and it gives me an escape from my reality and lets me just have fun with my characters. Being that I created, that I drew and put personality into. This site has helped me through tough times and I've met so many amazing people here.

Ok, with 6 non-epic entrants, the raffle numbers for the Epic Hourglass roll will be as such:

Juls - 3-18
pixel.Bee - 19-34
Alleluia - 35-50
fullmarvelalchemist - 51-66
Lucretire - 67-82
Galaxy-Star: 83-98
1, 2, 99, & 100 = reroll

Numbers were assigned by order of entry.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 25.

Note: For the Hourglass

Winner of the Hourglass is pixel.Bee!

Now for a roll for the one Epic entrant and the five who missed out on the Hourglass. For this raffle, the numbers are as follows...

Juls - 3-18
Alleluia - 19-34
fullmarvelalchemist - 35-50
Lucretire - 51-66
Dndmama - 67-82
Galaxy-Star: 83-98
1, 2, 99, & 100 = reroll

Numbers were assigned by order of entry.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 74.

Note: For the Prize Choice

Winner of the prize choice is Dndmama!

Congratulations to the winners! Hourglass is on the way to pixel.Bee and a PM is on the way to Dndmama so a choice can be made. :)

Ok, for the coin toss, we haves follows...

Heads:
Galaxy-Star
Dndmama
fullmarvelalchemist
Juls

Tails:
Alleluia

Note: For the coin-toss Prizes

It is Tails!
A Silk Cloak goes to the one winner Alleluia!

Thanks much for playing my Epic Raffle! :)
Congrats, folks! :) Thanks again for hosting this, Rogue-Scribe!
pixl.Bee

Congrats to the winners, and thank you Rogue-Scribe for doing this! :)
Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » An Epic Raffle - Closed - Congrats to the Winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus