Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Where in the World are YOU? (RPR PopulationCensus)

Wandering_Mary

I did it
same!
Taken!
Done :D
Kriptess Topic Starter

Officially up to 75 responses :D
Kriptess Topic Starter

We’ve hit a plateau for responses at the moment it seems. If you have friends on RPR who might be interested, please pass along the link. Thanks!
Kriptess Topic Starter

I'm now working with the data to give all you lovely participants some graphs and stats!

We did not reach the 100 response sample size I would have preferred :( but given the plateau we've hit, I felt it was only fair to provide what I could.

The Google Form remains open for anyone who comes along and wants to contribute. I will probably provide the results for you next weekend. If you don't see them here, you're still good to respond!
Bumping and also saying I took it!
Kriptess Topic Starter

Here are your results! (I found some time earlier than expected!)
They are PNG files, so if you are on Dark Mode, you may need to switch to the regular parchment or Light Mode to view some parts of the tables. I apologize about the sizes. If it's too small for people on desktop, please let me know!

*Working to fix table 'blackouts'
*Working to fix rogue pie chart labels

Languages:
These were the 'most spoken' languages around the world, by number of people worldwide.
qc1VAa1.png
4Rvpu6q.png
r3PeIbmm.png

Continents / Countries:
I have kept colours similar for continents and their countries between graphs.
Keep in mind that, because the sample size was less than 100 respondents, each response is more than 1% of the total. This is why Canada has 8 responses but is 11% of the sample.

gCXasNLt.png PeZT5yql.png
foSkEz0m.png T2AmxfLl.png
BJcQrdit.png M8LUweIl.png
Kriptess wrote:
Here are your results! (I found some time earlier than expected!)
They are PNG files, so if you are on Dark Mode, you may need to switch to the regular parchment or Light Mode to view some parts of the tables. I apologize about the sizes. If it's too small for people on desktop, please let me know!

*Working to fix table 'blackouts'
*Working to fix rogue pie chart labels

Languages:
These were the 'most spoken' languages around the world, by number of people worldwide.
qc1VAa1.png
4Rvpu6q.png
r3PeIbmm.png

Continents / Countries:
I have kept colours similar for continents and their countries between graphs.
Keep in mind that, because the sample size was less than 100 respondents, each response is more than 1% of the total. This is why Canada has 8 responses but is 11% of the sample.

gCXasNLt.png PeZT5yql.png
foSkEz0m.png T2AmxfLl.png
BJcQrdit.png M8LUweIl.png

Very Interesting, thanks for all your work and patience in doing this! :D
I wonder how many are from Ireland? Or am I just the 1%. LOL
Kriptess Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
I wonder how many are from Ireland? Or am I just the 1%. LOL
All of the 1-response countries show 1% in the graphs. I'll get the tables fixed so people can see the real counts.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Where in the World are YOU? (RPR PopulationCensus)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus