Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Where in the World are YOU? (RPR PopulationCensus)

Rogue-Scribe

Ah, I was just curious what your control scale was.
Taken! :D
Kriptess Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Ah, I was just curious what your control scale was.

Tbh, when answers come in 3/4 a day now, it’s easy to check all the new ones. And it’s like proctoring an exam - the fakes are super obvious.
Oh question: I put an additional language down as fluent, but it's more conversationally fluent? I understand the language and can hold meaningful conversations, but my grammar and spelling aren't that good, so I'm not entirely sure if that counts as fluent.
America
Kriptess Topic Starter

FishyFrisk wrote:
Oh question: I put an additional language down as fluent, but it's more conversationally fluent? I understand the language and can hold meaningful conversations, but my grammar and spelling aren't that good, so I'm not entirely sure if that counts as fluent.

I’m assuming you marked it in the grid as Fluent (Additional). Personally, I’d consider that the right choice. I did leave it open for writing and/or speaking. If you’d prefer to change it to learning, PM me what your form answers were and I’ll delete your old response so we don’t duplicate your answers in the stats.
If it’s in the Other Fluent (Native) field - the last question - that’s probably not the right place for it in this case.

Let me know and we’ll figure it out!
Kriptess Topic Starter

dabomb217op wrote:
America

Congrats to you and 4.25% of the world’s population.
Rogue-Scribe

Kriptess wrote:
dabomb217op wrote:
America

America.. where websites list fifty states, a few territories, maybe an AE military postal area, and relegates the rest of the world as ROW. I still can’t get my credit union to send me security texts because my number is outside the good ol US of A. When I get back to visit, I’ll have to secure me a U.S. Phone number that works overseas just so I can register for some important websites and get security codes.

But I digress from your thread. I look forward to seeing your final results!
Done! :)
Germany!
I naturally am from Russia but I live in America
Kriptess wrote:
dabomb217op wrote:
America

Thank you
Angelus-Relator

Upstate NY.
Kriptess Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
I naturally am from Russia but I live in America
Whichever you want to call home is what you should put in the form.
Angelus-Relator wrote:
Upstate NY.
EagleBearer wrote:
Germany!
Great! It won't be counted in the stats though unless you fill out the Google Form. That's where I'm waiting for my 100-count to give everyone the results!
Little ol' shite hole Manchester England
Kriptess Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:
Little ol' shite hole Manchester England
Only thing deserving of that name is a golden toilet, with small flush handle, in a room in Florida.
Just put England in the Google Form so you're counted :)
Kriptess wrote:

I’m assuming you marked it in the grid as Fluent (Additional). Personally, I’d consider that the right choice. I did leave it open for writing and/or speaking. If you’d prefer to change it to learning, PM me what your form answers were and I’ll delete your old response so we don’t duplicate your answers in the stats.
If it’s in the Other Fluent (Native) field - the last question - that’s probably not the right place for it in this case.

Let me know and we’ll figure it out!

It was the first one yeah, under additional. It’s a language I acquired as opposed to learning it so I guess if you’ll grant that it counts, then there’s no need to change it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how everything turns out!
Kriptess Topic Starter

Great! Hopefully there's a surge of people so I can start working on the data soon! :3
Springfield, Illinois XD
Kriptess Topic Starter

Reminder to anyone who sees the end of the thread:
Unless you fill out the Google Form, you won't be contributing to the data :(
See the first post for the link!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Where in the World are YOU? (RPR PopulationCensus)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus