Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/92905 We need someone quite a bit newer to unlock this one.
Rogue-Scribe

I almost joined in 2013 as it was the first time I came across RPR on a Google search. But I got involved with a year-long group RP on Council of Elrond before the place crumbled from old-tech.

I see old Dusty is more cranky now that he’s way down ...
Dragonfire Moderator

Alright, time to go see about laundry and dinner.
Mm... I joined exactly a month too late for it.
And, uh... I managed to sneak a peek at the next stage. It made me more sad about hurting the Ash Elemental. But I'm not going to elaborate, nor will I add the image to the Armory until that stage is reached.
Tar

Ohnooo. :eyes:
Tar

I have a confession to make: I haven't touched a single soot particle on the Ash Elemental's head. I'm under a monster only policy! I will take no blame for the harm done to the precious thing.
I'm not sure it's meant to make anyone feel bad, no more than any other year.
I won't argue with that.
I never like the final phases of bosses. They always look so sad and hurt, regardless of whatever they might have done to us.

Incidentally, when I played Undertale, I considered myself to have completed it after just one play of the pacifist route. ^^;
Tar

Ohgoodness, me too - when the game told me to not come back and leave the world to its peace, I totally did.
So did ConnanBell. "A little flower asked me a favor, and I respected it."

But now I keep wondering whether or not Deltarune is actually going to get any more story. It can be considered a completed story, but the bit released was supposed to only be a chapter 1, and there are... questions.
Snrk.

*gets a critical on an attack, but rolls a 1 for damage*
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hello again friends!
Hullo~
hello Kim

Seems like we're doing fairly well :)
I'm trying to doubutt some weapons, especially axes across
ANyone want to attack/fight a creature?

Hmn... I think the only one on the board worth going for right now is the ash elemental

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus