Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

But that's not bad in and of itself. It meant that most folks had *something* that they wanted to do or help out with.
Dragonfire Moderator

If they didn't like one thing, they did another.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

YEAH, by the end of the week we had sooo many refugees. Especially since we went into overtime XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

*nodnods*
It was admittedly a lot of things happening at once between the farming, shelters, doubutt, fighting, and puzzle solving, although I do like that people could either take a passive or active approach to helping out yeah
Yep. It can bug some of us who feel compelled to try to do all the things, but... it's also a low stakes potential lesson on how it's okay to not try to do all the things, and just focus on one or two.
Like I love puzzles but I’m also the kind who sneaks a peek at walkthroughs because I’m not very good at them XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Hahah. Well, I mean, part of the allure for me of the puzzles that EW usually holds is that working together is so important.
Dragonfire Moderator

No one person can be expected to know everything. There was a ton of stuff I had no idea what to do about!
Dragonfire Moderator

Even the D20 symbol, for example - it took a bunch of us noodling on that one before sland's friend mentioned the 14th level divination wizard ability, and from there it was "OH, OKAY, NOW IT MAKES SENSE".
Dragonfire Moderator

A lot of it is just 'put things out there, work together, see what other people notice, take things from there'.
The gravity falls one was hilarious XD
I definitely tend a lot toward helper/info organizer. I'm not great at any specific thing, but I want to help everyone be able to contribute and stuff as much as possible, while also not having the stamina to constantly maintain much (so, like, having references in the Armory I can link to instead of trying to explain a thing over and over).
And the puzzle people tend to keep way ahead of anything I'm able to contribute to. XD
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

The Gravity falls one was pretty good
Dragonfire Moderator

And, see, the Gravity Falls one was one where I was like 'Idunno????'. :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Like, sure, the ciphers I got, but I haven't watched the show, hahah.
Oh hey. There's all the tiredness.
The gravity falls answer made me so mad but I couldn’t help but laugh because honestly, it’s in keeping with the show’s humour :’D
I still need to watch that. And lots of other things.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus