Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Like “bad pun” mad, not actually mad XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

*edits Z's repair score into their accolade*
Dragonfire Moderator

Hahah. Heimdall is tricky-tricky-tricky.
XD Not necessary, but thanks.

It's too late it's done XD
Honestly, I think a major overlooked thing with the scores is all the people who were helping to farm/gather supplies for others to cook with and send off, and the shelter thing having no count toward individual efforts. Folks who focused on those things, especially the corn & wheat maintainers and animal feeders, put in a lot of work there just isn't a means to recognize in the scores. ^^;

Yeah. It can be hard to figure out scoring!
Meanwhile, I'm still pretty sure my donation count got boosted from the thing with how repairs were probably resetting the system's ability to recognized items that had already previously been donated.

That was on purpose. Repairing then redonating was meant to count.

I very carefully put that in.
I know you've put more effort into recognition for people offering ideas up for puzzles and stuff, even if they don't input any of the answers.
Oh!
Huh. I was about to argue that it seems like just the repair should be enough, but I guess most folks will only repair their own stuff, huh? Ack, but now that means my hat raids might have been limiting others' ability to have higher scores. @_@
Well, more.

The thing about EW scoring, though, is that except for specific quests or clue unlock conditions... it's really just for fun and means nothing XD

You can't level up from it or anything.
I know. ^^; You don't even provide any easy way for folks to compare scores in any significant way.

Honestly I really don't want them to go around comparing scores! XD
People get to just have a number and see it go higher.
Dragonfire Moderator

The score is really just a number, when it comes down to it.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus