Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Vaas Montenegro (played by Mando)

"Efficient, huh? Hell yes. I'm efficient with my drug smuggling. I'm efficient with ransoming off the tourists I catch. Hey, sometimes I'm even efficient in taking out people that get in my way. Sometimes. What can I say, torture is fun, hermano. A guy has to have hobbies." Vaas' smile is wide, toothy, tongue poking out. He loves what he does.

"The next person is forward and outspoken no matter the cost."
Ashley gave a sad smile, her green eyes glinting in the moonlight. "I believe you're looking for me," she said as she ran a hand through her graying red hair, not improving its perpetually messy look. She appeared to be in her late 40s, dressed in a white blouse and loose bluejeans.

"I lost a friend to demons a long time ago, and I couldn't help him," Ashley continued with tears in her eyes. "He came back, but he was different than he had been. Two years in perpetual torment does that to someone.

"After the demon had found him again, I sacrificed myself so he could get away. That was the longest six months of my life," Ashley gave a dry chuckle. "It was eventually bested, but it had left an indelible mark on both of us. Him more than me.

"That was a turning point in my life. I tried to live a normal life, but evil always showed up on my doorstep. I had escaped barely from the trauma of my past, only to be caught up soon after. I guess I always belonged in the spider's web. However, I promised myself that nobody else would be tangled in it like me."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus