Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Ashaon (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"It's the dark elf, wearing dark clothing, standing in the Dark 'Society.'"

"The character below hates the dark."
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

"After an encounter with some of your race, Ashaon, I do, very much, hate the dark."

The character below is left-handed.
"Aye, that's me!" Artie chuckled, raising her dreaded left hand into the air. "Never could've expected how a big a deal it apparently is fer some people. Moment they saw me writin' with me 'devil's hand' in New Arcadia, they nearly called a damn exorcist on me. Dunnae what their bias against southpaws is, but it really shows in their poor tool design, too." She stopped mid-pace, concluding her pondering about the Ferae's rather absurd superstitions, and gave a shrug. "A've never been bothered abuut it before. Learned meself all me tinkerin' tricks anyway, so A've never known any better than to screw together me pieces with this steady lad." Lots of attention for such a handy wee mitt. It'd almost get overwhelmed!

"But hey, 'nuff abuut that. Fer the next round, A'm gonna be lookin' fer.. hmm.." Straying through her thoughts, Artie squinted her eyes and rubbed a smokey smudge off her chin. Then, her face suddenly brightened with eureka. "..aye, a person who's an absolute degenerade with food an' snacks! A'm talkin' people who'd violate all cultures with their recipes an' combinations- the worse ye are, the better!" Someone was going to demolish everyone's appetites, and she already loved it.
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"I made a hotdog and a burger in one and put relish, two slices of cheese, doritos, and ketchup on it once... Does that count?" He asked.

"Okay uhm, next person has had fleas or lice before."
Abraham White (played by Juls)

"Lice was not something I gave much thought to when I was eagerly volunteering for military service, but they were a horrible reality that came along with overcrowded camps and lack of regular baths."

The character below has very poor, practically illegible handwriting.
Addi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"WHAT!? My handwriting is immaculate!" Addi yelled indignantly. This statement was blatantly false.
The character below is afraid of thunderstorms.
LeeAnne Taylor (played anonymously)

Nope. I love thunderstorms.

The character below me knows how to mind their own damn business.
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

" 'Course I mind my own business! Ain't no cause to go borrow trouble from other folks when I got plenty a my own."

The character below was imprisoned for a crime they did not commit.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I did spend a couple hours in the city police station behind bars when I was fifteen. There was a report that a blonde girl stole a carton of cigarettes from the local 7/11 and got away on a bicycle. Guess who was riding their bicycle down the road when the police showed up? Me. I was crying and they called my mom and nobody would believe me when I said I didn’t do it. When my mom got there, they let me out but I was grounded for a month. Still don’t know who that bitch who did steal the cigarettes is.”

The character below me likes to smoke and drink.
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Oh, aye. I love to smoke and drink; love the drinking more, to be sure. Few things are better than rum~"

The character below me loves to sail.
Stonebridge Pirates (played anonymously)

"The call of the sea is one I cannot ignore."

The character below me has never seen an ocean.
Nil (played by Riik)

"I've never seen anything. No eyes. See?"

"The next person is bees."

"Or a bee."

"Or is otherwise loosely bee related."

"Or has at least seen a bee."
Russell Royce (played by Juls)

"I really, really hate bees..."

The character below is running from something.
Helios Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

" And it's a blast! Maybe I should say hi? Dancing around bullets will make running more fun...or I will have to dance around my bro's explosives...Sweet! Knox will enjoy a new game!"

" The character below has never worked a day in their life"
Cora (played by Dib2435)

"¡Sí !, tienes razón en eso. Gracias a mi trabajo, tengo un montón de libros a mi alrededor. " ( Yes, your right about that. thanks to my job, I have a bunch of books around me. )

" The person below is a fan of sci-fi "
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"Heck yeah! HAL 9000, Star Trek, even E.T.!" The lanky young man chuckles. "The next unfortunate person has never seen any of the Star Wars movies."
"Huh? What's a star wars?"

"Anyways...the...umm....the person below me gives good hugs?"
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"So I've been told. It's the fluffiness, I reckon. My partner Kys could probably give better hugs, but they're not as cuddly as I am. I guess sometimes extraversion wins out over an extra set of arms, huh?"

"I reckon that the next person is also quite fluffy."
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

" And quite proud of this fine fluff too" The jackal chuckles as he flips his tail.

" The next soul enjoys pampering others "
"If by others, you mean the terrifying hellbeast that is the Queen of Demons herself, then yes!" Ollie clapped his bony hands. "She offers rewards to those that do her bidding. And if that means I can avoid starving to death, then that works. I suppose."

"The inferior one below me is a demon, too..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus