Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

Only if they don't try to kill, or hurt any of my friends.

The person underneath me has had to deal with nightmares that actually hurt them.
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“I did pull my groin muscle in my sleep during a very intense dream once. Does that count?”

The Character below has trouble falling asleep.
"When you've seen and done as much as I have, restful slumber is but a distant memory, unfortunate, for it is one of life's greatest pleasures"

The character below me has a hidden disability.
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I do actually, for now. Was recently diagnosed with ALS/MND, so I just have to wait for the symptoms begin to come out of hiding.”

The next character has a very large and expensive wardrobe...
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Guilty," a voice rang, and yet there was no hint of shame in that singsong resonance. "I mean the Galeries Lafayette and over 30 boutiques just in Paris alone isn't enough to cater to my wide-ranging preferences, but it's a start, I suppose."

Jim hummed thoughtfully before continuing, "It's not all cashmere and leather though. Sometimes I enjoy fitting in with the lessers, but if the shoe fits, and it happens to be me wearing it, you can expect whatever it is, it will look positively divine."

"Let's see... This lucky star is an up and comer. They are influential, charismatic, and have a large following."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"You know it, sucka! I rock this joint, baby! I'll huff and puff, blow this whole thing down! I'll smoke a duck and head downtown! WOO!!"

"The next person can rock climb."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" With a very large family like mine, we have some rock climbers in there. I know how to do it, but I don't really do it that much because of my job. No really sometimes I am on an alien planet for a couple of hours or for a couple of days. "

" I believe the next person has a kind hearted personality, but doesn't really show it "
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

Greg is in the midst of a very heated conversation on his cell. Whatever is transpiring has him up in arms about something, but for a brief moment he covers the speaker and offers Amber an apologetic look. "Sorry, I didn't hear anythin' you said, but if you'll just let me finish here..."

The exchange carried on for a good moment more before he finally was able to end the call. "I gotta go help the boys out back in Bristol -- not really my jurisdiction, but I can't leave 'em hangin', y'know?"

"Anyway, I think that this individual has a gambling problem. May want to get that checked out. Debts are no fun."
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

"Listen, I'll get you your money, okay? I just need like a week, maybe two to finish up this job. Should pay alright. Then we're square."

The character below me has never gambled in their life.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" My answer is one letter respond and that letter is No. Never have and never will "

" The next fellow is over the moon for one or more characters from one or more fandoms. "
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"yeah yeah maybe i am but if you think im telling you who it is then well you can eat lead"

"the next character is dealing with mental issues"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"If you had a large deer monster in your head constantly screaming about eating people you'd have mental issues too....The state of my mental health isn't the best but it's...somewhat..manageable.."

The next character would happily live off a single food for the rest of their lives
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

"Aw, yeah. I'd spend the rest of my days only eating pizza. Especially if I could get said pizza delivered by my favorite Porter~"

The next character is looking to make a better world!
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Connor snorted, loudly. "Got a cow's fart in a chance of doing that, but cutting down magical malpractitioners like pruning bushes is pretty much a step forward, in any case. Depends on who you're asking."

The next character is simply doing their best in life.
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“I am really. I wish I didn’t feel on the edge all the time, but so far I’ve managed to cope (barely).”

The next character is having trouble with internal thoughts.
Theo Stark (played by randomentity777)

"It's one of many things I'm having trouble with."

"Anyways, the person below me probably forgot what it was they were going to talk about."
Roland Thompson (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I had something to say but forgot….”

The next character is a blue-eyed blonde
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"That's me!"

The character below has hired someone for a dirty deed.
Adrik Vilmos (played by Alleluia)

No. Was almost hired to do one, once. Thank god I declined.

The character below can hold their liquor
Fortunately, liquor doesn't effect her race. Certain stringed instruments played by cute furry characters....well that's happened at least once....so far >.>

The character below her has wings, useful or not

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The character below me is...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus